Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

he is sayin, oh I told him that he is just draggin down his daughter, kind of what he actually said but with much embellishment, with the whole attitude of "Well I told Him". Right after he acted half way friendly with Dick in the back yard after they calmed down their rants, he was just braggin to Jesica makin it seem more than it is, or was.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is possible that Eric is telling Jessica all of that so that he can explain why he and Amber were out walking two nights ago until 6 a.m. Jessica questioned Eric about that, so maybe he is trying to show her that Amber just talked about herself, and not the game.

well kids, I am outta here for the nite, for whatever reason he repeated that info to jess it was stupid, cause if she gets annoyed with him or starts thinkin about stuff he could go by by, he coulda made up any story he didn't have to out Amber to the universe on her touchy business, it is just adding insult to injury for her, all the haters will crawl out of the woodwork, we haven't heard the last of it, later peoples, it's 2:30 am and I am typing in the dark, hey I've passed 400 posts, I may become a "Dirty Hooker" yet this summer.lol. nite

But I do think Jess has a serious crush on Eric

No way did you see her reaction when he tried to talk about sex she was standoffish . She is his buddy and she feels safe with him . He might as well be gay . Girls never want a little Wussy like him for a boyfriend.

Wait...does Dick know that Dustin wanted Dani to put Dick up? Oh boy if he does....

yep dumbass dustin told daughter then she told dad

...and then later when Dick and Dustin were talking (loudly discussing ;))...Dick was baiting Dustin to reveal what he said to Daniele. Dustin told him he said it was an option for her to put Dick on the block...then Dick said he didn't know Dustin had told her to do any of this ...which was a lie! As said in quote above...Dick and Dani had the conversation a short time earlier where she told Dick what was said. The self-proclaimed truth teller ...Mr. "I don't lie"...is indeed a liar! :)

The L&C don't even want to try and have a conversation with ED because he just dominates the entire discussion...constantly interrupts, intimidates, repeats himself and his points over and over, yells, professes his word is the truth, changes the subject when he gets caught onto something else (distration)...that is not a conversation! Even though he often has valid points...he puts people off because he won't open his mind or his ears to another point of view. I was laughing when Dustin said he just zoned out while Dick was on one of his tirades...way to win 'em over Dick...:lol:

The hg's are just sick of trying to deal with him. He brings to much attention on himself...and not enough on his target, thus making himself a target in the process.

Amber is a fool to have told that personal story to anyone while cameras are surrounding her....but we already know she's a fool...so nothing new there. She said that her BF knew the truth before she came into the house...but still...that kind of information should not be shared with strangers. Granted, Eric was completely out of line for repeating it...he has trouble controlling himself when Jess is around...he's so infatuated with her it's almost sickening. I understand why he repeated it...to try and win Jess's trust back...but that was def not the way to do it. It really made Eric look like a gossip and untrustworthy with secrets.

I still think Jess will support him in the long run though. I'll be curious to see if Jess repeats the story to anyone else now (is she a gossip?)...or if she gets back to Amber saying Eric had told her. That could be pivotal in Amber's decision about Eric. :death:

My understanding is that she had 2 abortions. She told her BF she had 2 more (4 total)...those 2 were the lie. She had since told her BF the truth.

No matter which side of the fence you are on this is going to be an interesting day and week. I love BB

Exactly...and that's why I love this show!

Amber must have told Eric that awhile ago, because when Amber was in the HOH with Dani last night, Dani brought it up to Amber as a reason she shouldn't trust him. She told Amber that Eric has been saying he has something on Amber that would crush her, and that he was saving it in case he needed to use it. Amber played the "I have never lied, bring him up here and I'll confront him card" and Dani was like whatever. Well...

If Amber had half a brain in her head, SHE would vote Eric out. She had to have known what Dani was talking about and why would she want to keep Eric in, KNOWING he has threatened to tell that secret? instead, I read that she swore on her daughter's life she wouldn't vote him out. What an idiot!

I think Jessica was well aware that she sat as the prize between two groups last night. Eric next to her, Dick across the way on the other couch.

I can't say I saw any ego in play or in reaction to the situation, just that she was 'aware' of her hand in the pleasantries between the two factions.

Once Eric kept her up for another hour in the bedroom, I'm going to say she spilled the water glass on purpose - just to put an end to the evening.

Taking her report of the night's events, coupled with what Eric told her about Amber, and I think her first conversation today is going to be significant. First, WHO she chooses to have it with, then just how much she repeats.

It may be the deciding factor of whether or not she has a working mind for this game.

Amber is a fool to have told that personal story to anyone while cameras are surrounding her....

This was the first the internet watchers had ever heard of it. It must have been said in a whisper or when they knew they were off camera.

Well, because of what some of them gave up for PoV, Dick and Daniele might have a very good chance at HoH for the next 5 weeks...

I agree katy. I would also like to add that while I do not agree with Eric telling Jess the secret, AMBER is the one that should be ashamed. She has known these people a month and there are like 50 cameras in the house. No way Amber or Eric "knew" they were not filming. Live feeders may not have heard it but how would Eric (or Amber) know that. They all know going into a house where they are being watched 24/7, to be careful about what you say.

They should all know by now (this is not the first season for BB) that if they don't want it on a billboard, don't say it.

imo...

The thing is that Eric has lied about other things, why is it that we are taking his word that this even happened... He could be lying about it to mess Amber up in her game...

This is so very true Yana. I agree. No one has ever heard this come from Amber at all. nothing said to anyone, and she has had better relationships with others in the house. youd think she would have shared with Dustin before Eric. IMO// but again, feed watchers would have caught it if she said in at all to him. there is no proof that it was really said to him, only his words, and we know that eric is a good actor(fake story to Kail). I dont see how Jessica could look at him with the way he shared that info(regardless if its true or not)

Archived