Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes Dick needs to zip it. but on the other hand Who the hell does Dustin think he is? He is just egging Dick on, Dustin thinks he is sooo smart, I can't stand him. and I would be angry at Dustin also for suggesting she put him up, and Dustin is out there trying to justify his actions

I'm kind of hoping that hearing Dustin push Dick as a possible nominee makes them wonder if they should put Dustin up instead. Also, Dick is right about Eric using Amber a little after hearing Amber tell Daniele in HOH that Eric made the deal sealed. She kind of sold him out.

Wait...does Dick know that Dustin wanted Dani to put Dick up? Oh boy if he does....

yep dumbass dustin told daughter then she told dad

I'm kind of hoping that hearing Dustin push Dick as a possible nominee makes them wonder if they should put Dustin up instead. Also, Dick is right about Eric using Amber a little after hearing Amber tell Daniele in HOH that Eric made the deal sealed. She kind of sold him out.

doesnt matter either way cause kail is leaving

Man how I would love to see Dustin out.

Best case scenario, he goes up and votes sway to get him out.

Okay, I call bull***t on Dick. He calls everybody a lying sack of sh** and says he has never lied, but he just lied to Dustin saying that Dani did not tell him that Dustin suggested she could put Dick up. I hate him and his rants and I wish he would just go away, far away!!!!!!!!!!

votes are lock. side has been taken

Wow, my thoughts on the hgs keep changing...at this point, I'm wishing they would have a TRIPLE elimination and Dick, Eric and Dustin would ALL get the boot! I'm sick of Dick's mouth, Dustin is way too cocky these days, and Eric, what have you done?! Crossed the line, that's what- very, very sad.

Go Jess!

america dislike kail more

Dick keeps saying he doesn't lie. However he knows that Dustin is the conduit to Kail and he continues to say it is Eric. Coupled with his revisionist history that he (Dick) had nothing to do with Mike's or Nick's being up and evicted the other HG can call him out on his bullcrap.

I was thinking of something Dustin said about being delusional from the buzzer waking him up and that made me wonder if maybe once they all get a good night of sleep and rethink what they've been told then maybe Eric could really be in trouble.

Though they say their decision is set in stone I think as the week goes on the realization of Dick Zach or even Jen getting HOH on Thursday will probably make the rethink their decision.......especially with the "high " probability it will be Dick or Jen.........

I think things will start to close in on Eric by weeks end.....people are already expressing reservations about him....

If Jessica would just repeat what eric had told her about amber it would be all over for him. I mean that if she just said that Eric had some info that would not be nice to use and she was shocked that he even suggested it it would blow the lid off and Eric would go by by

Fatcat you are right indeed. I think some of them would be apalled.

At least I would hope they would be.

Telling Jess the Amber story was completely puzzling. Don't understand what that could gain him, only negativity. Maybe he wants to go home. Who knows.

But I do think Jess has a serious crush on Eric, and she is determined to stand by her man. Unlike whiny...I mean Dani.

So when is Dick gonna start yelling at Eric again??

well the difference in Dick and Dustin is that now Dustins braggin to Jessica behind Dicks back, Dick would just tell it to his face, I cannot stomach Dustin. Yes and I have lost faith in Jessica because she has just blown it off what Eric said to her and is acting like a schoolgirl out in the yard with Dustin, it is so wrong. I do think she has a crush on Eric, well that is youth for ya.

Archived