What Side Are You Rooting For?

uvp

what side are you rooting for?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. what side are you rooting for?

• eric, amber, jameka, jessica, dustin
    • dick, daniele, zach, jen

I did...still think it's dumb...but coming from Daniele what else should I expect. :rolleyes:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having trouble liking any of them...

But... Jess and Zach. And if AP wasn't such a cretin, I would still be rooting for him.

Definitely not a Dick and Dani fan. Down with the Donatos!

I;ve gotta go with team Donato. If they can string Jen along, and maybe Kail, go for it. I cannot stand Dustin and his voice--he has been on a major power trip since he was hoh and he thinks he has it all figured out. Eric has lost his lying ability that he had at the beginning--he is more transparent now and is not doing a good job for us anyway. Face it, he will take care of himself before he does what we want. But will Dick SHUT UP and stop screwing this up for him and Daniele??? His emotions cause a lot of hgs to dislike him.

At first I like D&D cause I didnt like Jen in the beginning. Now I like Jen and not D&D. My favorite player currently is Jessica but my favorite person changes all most as much as I change my socks. I had to vote for Erics group cause I ablsolutely cant stand Dick at this point and I hope next week he is nominated with his daughter and its a double eviction and both of them are evicted!!!!

Dustin and Amber's alliance are all living in an alternate universe. They all think they are the most honest house guests ever to play Big Brother and that they all deserve to make it far just based on their honesty and greatness. I guarantee you they all think America loves them to death. It reminds me EXACTLY how Maggie's alliance in Season 6 thought of themselves before they realized America hated them.

I don't know about that. Watching Daniele this last few days brought back memories of Maggie, for me. Like Maggie, Daniele did not start playing until her "buddy" was voted out of the house and she became HOH (which happened right after Nick left, just like it happened to Maggie, right after Cappy left)...

Like Maggie, Dan keeps invoking "Nick's" name left and right and rallies her troops by saying "We have to do this for Nick"...Dan has two "Yvettes"...Zach, because he's loyal to Nick (who treated him like crap , just like Cappy treated Yvette behind her back) and now Jen (also treated like crap by Nick but she's so thrilled Daniele is giving her the time of day that she'll follow her to the moon)...Dan also has a third tentative "Yvette" in Amber, because Amber loved Nick "sooooooooooo much", that I think Dan has a good chance to convince her to vote against Eric, from here to Thursday.

Dick and Kail would be the only ones not fitting...but yeah, Dan's "alliance" reminds me more of the Nerd Herd than the other group...

About the other group...I really don't care much about any of them either, except...

Although I was one of the first ones to call Eric a weasel, and I still think he is one...I do feel sorry for him, because his scheming was not figured out by the group without outside intervention and that's just not fair, in that type of game.

Somebody in this thread wrote that Eric was "thinking of himself and not, America", well DUH! America has nothing to lose if it screws up, Eric does, (lots of money!). He has to think of himself. I know Eric has talked trash about everyone behind their back (I think they all have) but I take in account his age and conclude that he's not full grown yet, and has a lot of learning still ahead of him, so I won't hold that against him, just yet. Also, I learned here, a week ago, that words can't hurt...EVER...so...I'm rooting for him this week.

Oh yeah, I think they ALL, except maybe Zach, have lied and cried, some more than others while they've been in the house...so... L&C applies to pretty much the whole group, IMO

:animated_wave:

I saw that a few people want to make Eric put up two of his "alliance" members if he gets HOH. I don't think CBS will jeopardize his chances of being AP by making that one of the tasks. I think they might let him choose his own nominees, then let America vote on who to get evicted. They are already trying to do damage control and protect him by stopping the banners and so forth. They see that some people want to sabotage the AP twist, and giving America a choice to pick the nominees. That would be suicide.

I know that this will pain some of you but whoever I pick goes marching off into the Sunset of Loss. I have a unique ability to pick the loser. As much as we love DICK and his little dna sample, I think he will be gone next week. It will be Jameka's fault for all her prayin'...

Dan also has a third tentative "Yvette" in Amber, because Amber loved Nick "sooooooooooo much", that I think Dan has a good chance to convince her to vote against Eric, from here to Thursday

Only hole in your (Soyyo) theory though, I think, is Amber. I honestly don't see her voting against her best bud Dustin. She won't risk alienating him. Something would have to happen that would turn more than one of the L&C...

other than that, I concur...it is a good comparison and post.

Archived