America's Choice Isn't America's Voice

Sov4Life

By no means am I a fan of Ambers, but Eric just showed his true colors by even hinting that he'd throw her personal issues with drugs and pregnancies/abortions in her face to benefit himself in this game.

I'm not sure about any of you, but I for one do not want Eric representing me.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Eric and think he's gotten a pretty raw deal.

He's doing pretty darn good given what he's been asked to do. Yes, he has faults but don't we all? I don't know of too many other players who could have handled the AP job as well as he has so far.

As far as him outing Amber, it may be despicable -- but no more despicable than Joe outing the STD. I've seen equally bad if not worse from other players through the years.

eric been doing this the whole season i dont see why folks making a big deal now

Eric is a disgusting human being for saying that stuff about Amber on the Internet. He told Jessica it was something he could "use" on her. Like in blackmail? He is the biggest weasel ever on Big Brother.

I hope Eric stays.

Don't hate the player...hate the game.

ha

:footballhelmet:

I still think it was a sick thing to use or even bring up. I refused to even vote on the America's Player poll because I felt like it was just formed to screw him over bigtime. Well now I've made 10 votes varying between Jen, Kail, Jameka and Amber so that he's forced to show his colors.

Dick has hit below the belt sooo low and gotten by with it...so, nothing is off limits in this group

Right, that's why I can't understand why people are getting so worked up over Eric. I have been far more shocked by the things that have come out of Dick's mouth than what Eric has said.

I'm not a big fan of Amber, she needs help, she had to be pretty hard up to tell

Eric her secrets. He's pretty good at talking to people. He's pretty darn low to

say that he might use it against her. Even in the game there's a line that no one

should cross. Hurtful things that could hurt someone outside of the "game".

Even now its going to get back to her family......I'm praying for Amber!!!!!

Shame-shame on you Eric!!!!! :crybaby:

No wonder she cries so much.....

I was really liking eric until he started pushing hard to get nick evicted... I know he wasn't alone in that, with amber's help most certainly.. but he should've waited until finding out who america wanted out.. he's not suppose to be playing his own game, or pushing his own agenda, he's suppose to be doing our bidding for us... I think he's pretty good though.. if even after the banner, he can convince the rest of the house to keep him... I'm actually on the fence as to wether or not I'd like him to stay, if he's not going to do what we want, then what's the point of his being there.. however it's kind of fun to watch him work all these people. .and boy are they all gonna feel stupid when they're watching everything after it's over...

Dick rattle off a bunch of expletives and uses vulgar language. There is pretty much no weight placed on it. He's like an angry child having a temper tantrum. Even Jen brushed it off.

Eric took a very personal thing that was told to him in confidence and he told the entire world. It was not his place. It was disgusting. I highly doubt Amber would be able to laugh this one off.

Eric is just playing the game, ( I don't agree with what his revealing her abortions), but then again, I didn't sign up for this game to have America know my every thought and move. Nothing so far has been sacred.

OMG. there is a HUGE difference in Dicks mouth and the stuff he has said. The subject matter that Eric is telling is very sensitive, even tno there are opinions about it most people keep it to themselves, unfortunately Amber made a mistake and confided in someone absolutely not thinking it would be repeated, Amber is a mess, but she does not deserve to have this very personal information told on the internet for the whole WWW to hear, which includes her friends and family. Eric is so much lower that Dick, because Dick as crass as he is would NEVER have repeated that piece of info, I believe that.And by the way I have watched every season of BB and have never seen or heard such a breech or trust, game or not this was below the belt.

IMO you can't go any lower than Dick's vulgar mouth and intimidation. Abuse is abuse, whether it bothered Jen or not. He's gotten by with it so anything is fair game. Amber shouldn't have revealed such sensitive, personal information to Eric, a guy she has known only a few weeks, and knowing that she is being recorded 24-7 and on live feeds. Just my O, though.

there is a difference between eric and dick, eric will talk about people behind their back dick will tell it to their face.... dick is a dick but eric is a little backstabbing weasle... i can't stand listening to eric anymore he may be beating amber in my least favorite HG

Dick talks behind everyone's back and then just yells to their face when he wants to make a stand. He can say he never lies all he wants, he can tell them he "tells it to their face like it is" but he still talks behind everyone's back. He is no exception, he just wants to make the others think he "tells it to their face". He is a liar.

I don't think Amber should have told someone she doesn't know very well (especially since what she does know of the person, she is competing against in a game notorious for lying, backstabbing weasles) something so incredibly personal, knowing there was a possibility that millions would hear it, even if only second hand.

THAT BEING SAID...it was much more wrong for Eric to divulge such a personal secret that could have such enormous consequences outside the house. By my personal moral code, so wrong.

But we don't all operate by the same moral code.

"I like Eric and think he's gotten a pretty raw deal."

Definitely a raw deal. He had to accept the offer to be America's Player or not be allowed in the house to begin with. CBS would not let anybody in that refused to accept and play the game anyway knowing somebody else is the AP.

I agree. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have also watched every season of BB and it seems like this year that anything is fair game. I hate it for Amber. But CBS has allowed Dick's verbal abuse and insults, foul mouth and accusations, tea-dumping, humiliation and yelling to the point that I feel like there are very few boundaries this year.

I don't mean to pick on Dick. The rules just seem looser this year. It seems like more verbal abuse is allowed. Eric is morally wrong and IMO will suffer for divulging that to Jess. I think I am bothered that the show is getting so personally viscious.

Archived