Official Dick Confronts Eric Thread!!!!!!!!

uvp

eric telling daniele dick need shut up cause he is screwing her game up. they gonna fight

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jen need to leave the room. Dustin is the biggest liar and he is calling out Jen and Kail is standing behind him.

rather offtopic

both eric and dick are ratting out each other game = bb suicide . kail telling eric he did very good. kail telling jessica and jameka, amber eric didnt have deal with her. dick is looking like the bad guy plan backfired jmho.

smart move by CBS to pay for that banner. That spiced that game up a bit.

CBS didn't pay for any banner... Janelle has admitted it was her...

Dick has nothing to rat out. He begged Eric to say tell something he's lied about.

CBS didn't pay for any banner... Janelle has admitted it was her...

She came out and said it wasn't her.

Dick has nothing to rat out. He begged Eric to say tell something he's lied about.

huh

i read somewhere in the live feed updates that some of the houseguests were talking about the 'extra things' that dick has talked about he had to do in order to be on the show....alluding to he had to go to counseling first.....early on i tried to be an eveldick fan but his tirades grew old real quick, up until today i really just thought he was embellishing his outbursts because he is so sure that is what all the viewers want to see and everyone will think he's so cool and give him a pat on the back for 'keeping it real' (which undoubtedly many people will).....but after today its just too old, for me i just think all he knows how to do is be an asshole, i dont like listening to him

I think it was to take the heat of Jen Ginger... She and Chilltown are good friends...

Marty if that's true then someone over at Jokers is using her name, because it was the same one that she has always used that said that...

I cannot wait to see Dick's reaction after he gets evicted and sees Eric tell him he's the BB twist with that stupid grin!!! hahaha

yep

i heard the rumor about janelle paying for the banner was started from her just saying IF she sent a banner it would have said 'we love you nick', but she's said she did NOT send the banner...

if someone admitted sending a banner...do you think cbs can pursue legal action for them screwing with their game?

anyway, whoever sent it ...i hope they got their money's worth, it sure has caused an upheaval!

so if janelle says it then it must be true smh jmho

lol :food-smiley-005:

Archived