Official Dick Confronts Eric Thread!!!!!!!!

uvp

so ap our player is a crybaby lol

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I have darn near polished off a pk of Pepperidge Farm Macadamia cookies waiting for this confrontation, the after dark is on so I will bid adeau.

I doubt it, Erice talks a good game, but Dick could cream him.

Dick is so stupid. I used to like him, but I'm totally over him now. Idiot. I hope Eric stays and wins HOH next week so Dick will be out soon. Whoever sent the planes is obviously an idiot who somehow got their hands on a crapload of disposable income and has nothing better to do with their money. Maybe they should donate to a charity or something instead. Oh well... it's their money, they can do what they want.

I doubt it, Erice talks a good game, but Dick could cream him.

I don't know.....

I'm thinking that Idio_Dick has to be a complete wimp.

He chain smokes, Has no stamina, When he went swimming his bare chest was all flabby and saggy. (eeewww) :vomit:

His biceps remind me of my Great Grandma, She had that under arm wiggle going on. I've never seen that on a man under the age of 80 before.

Idio_Dick is the first.

I don't think he could punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

He's all talk and bravado. that's the reason why he typically starts his crap with women, Women usually wont resort to fisticuffs to solve an argument. Remember when Nick started to square off with him? He immediately backed right down.

Eric might not be tall, But when he said he would punch Idio_Dick in the nose if he talked to Jessica the way he does Jen, I believed him.

What's even more shocking to me is that when the show began, I liked Idio_Dick! He was my original fave.

But he kept running his mouth and acting like a putz and here we are. I'm so disappointed. (Not just in Idio_Dick but the lot of them this season. )

I think he's blown this for Dani as well. She may be whiney, I still feel bad for her though.

Egads! Imagine having that disgusting 'farty-pants McGee' as your dad!! And the spitting, ugh. What a filthy piece of crap!

I would love it if Dani stuck him up instead of Eric, She'd be my new BB hero!

I think it will be truly amazing if they actually manage to get Eric out this week, Especially now that Dust-Bag is putting his spin on it.

I am not understanding why so many people think Eric is not representing the viewers with his game play. Sure, he could've campaigned a little more for Kail to be evicted. However, everything I saw showed him getting shut down by Dick, et al, anytime Eric tried to bring up a change in votes. Eric has to balance what America wants with his own interests in the house. He needs to know when to stop fighting a losing battle so as not to draw attention to himself. The only thing that would have convinced the others to not vote Nick out would have been fessing up that he was the phantom vote for Kail the week before, and that would've been fatal.

I think it sucks for him that America insisted on him voting against the majority, thus putting him in this situation. Had he not been under the viewer's directives, he could've strategized to his own benefit. If America wants him to do better in the game, they should try to help him out a little by not requiring him to put his own game play in danger with requests that clearly go against what his alliances in the house want.

i think he will go up and probably go home

i don't think AP was the worst twist ever, i acctually liked eric till he got cocky and decided to get nick out of the house.... he played us just like he played everyone in the house, he was doing really well till the end of last week and now he's made enemys in the house and pissed off half of america

Yea I think if he goes up he very well might could get evicted.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :bigcry:

I still think he could be pretty useful at a later stage evicting people we want... why are people so quick to want him booted? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

LOL

I still think he could be pretty useful at a later stage evicting people we want... why are people so quick to want him booted? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

LOL

cause he fing hates kail lol :animated_rotfl:

cause he fing hates kail lol

Meh, who doesn't?

LOL

i just hope dick confronts him soon

i cant wait.

:food-smiley-005:

I really hate daniele now she has become the MAGGIE of the house. And Nick is the Cappy. Oh and Zach is Ivette.

its just a coward move making her dad call eric out and make a huge scene when she could do it herself. She's just a horrible player she is all about "revenge" for nick

no way in hell is Daniell maggie, or Nick Cappy, that's crazy. They in no way play the same game or anything that resembles.

amber should be cast as ivette

yes Amber is evette, just worse, and Dani is not playing a horrible game, Dick is the one wanting to confront, i think Dani would not have it that way if she could zip Dick, shut him up, I am speaking to the one above you upv not you, on saying Dani is a horrrble player, Not!!!! I totally agree about Evette, she cried every time something did not go her way and also when America voted for Jamell for their choice to get the phone call,loved it!!!!

amber should be cast as ivette

Or maybe April... (loves her dog, cries a bunch, is delusional about America loving her)

Archived