Official Dick Confronts Eric Thread!!!!!!!!

uvp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was all because of the banner then why isn't Amber being considered more? Why didn't they assume one vote was from Amber and the other was from Eric? The banner was vague enough for them to assume that but Daniele figured it all out. It's Eric's constant talking that got him into this predicament too

no one funding the planes bb wanted eric out cause they regret the twist . ratings would go sky high once eric leaves

If you're suggesting that the banner was a form of punishment for Eric not campaigning enough against Kail to swing the votes that way, then America must really have some entitlement issues there.

We don't OWN Eric. We are not entitled to control his every move. We simply get one vote in the house which is actually quite a big chunk of power.

But I guess for some people, that's not enough. Unless Eric does what WE say then he must be punished. Wow.

its not if but when dick confronts him.

Yeah, some internet geek got mad cause Eric didnt follow his orders and sent a banner plane. I think its more likely someones relative thats in the house trying to get someone else out. Did Zach go to college? Could be a frat thing to save him. How about the staff at Hooters? Nevermind they arnt smart enought to send a banner plane, they are boobs. Maybe someone from Dicks bar collected tips to send a plane. Boogie/Will, arnt they friends with Jen? Kail owns half a town? Sounds like alot of disposable income. But it was a jilted internet viewer.....ok.Has Dick been in the DR this evening? Maybe they told him to hold off till the top of the hour.

Well I think they will belive the TRUTH and that is why he will be leaving

I don't know if any of these people are able to see the truth. What they will see is Dick going off on a rant on someone else and that might make them even more determined to believe Eric.

But I do wonder how Eric will handle it. He has many times made statements like, I wouldn't put up with that, I won't let that happen or I'd go off if that happened.

If you're suggesting that the banner was a form of punishment for Eric not campaigning enough against Kail to swing the votes that way, then America must really have some entitlement issues there.

We don't OWN Eric. We are not entitled to control his every move. We simply get one vote in the house which is actually quite a big chunk of power.

But I guess for some people, that's not enough. Unless Eric does what WE say then he must be punished. Wow

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's how I feel at all. I'm saying it is very possible that's how some people feel. I'm not even suggesting he deserves to be evicted for not doing what we ask. I just don't think that he is innocent here. Obviously someone takes issue with his choices, crazy or not. I just think it's possible some of America feels that way, possibly leading them to send a banner. Who knows? ::shrugsshoulders::

if dick dont call him out then imho dick is afraid of him

I turned on Eric this week. I dont think Eric is a good player at all, his big mouth started the very first night on the feeds. His cussing was toned down, but he talks WAY to much. I also dont like him yelling at Jen during HOH or pleading in the DR about this week being Jen/Kail.

With all that, I dont want him to leave right now because he can still plant trouble in the house.

Now....come on...lets get it on!

I'm so nervous for Eric... I'm so stressed out.

ZOMG!!! ME TOO!!!

:shocking:

Yet another "We love Dick" thread.. Eric has done a wonderful job as AP, most of these worthless houseguest wouldn't have made it past week two being in his position..

Let Dick call Eric out.. It'll make Dick look even more like a "Dick"...

If everybody supports a strictly abusive player, whose only strategic move is intimidation then they need to watch pro wrestling or cage fighting instead.

Yet another "We love Dick" thread.. Eric has done a wonderful job as AP, most of these worthless houseguest wouldn't have made it past week two being in his position..

come on uvp love dick you gotta be kidding me

Archived