The Gross Poll :)

Depeche221

What would be worse if YOU were an HG  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Over the seasons, we have seen some gross stuff in the BB house. What would be the thing that disgusted you most?

• A fellow HG not washing their hands after using the bathroom
    • A fellow HG urinating in the backyard during a lockdown
    • A fellow HG spitting constantly on the fake lawn
    • A fellow HG using the "Jack Shack"
    • A fellow HG abusing fruit in the bathtub
    • A fellow HG wiping their nose on their sleeve constantly

:wub: Spitting is the worst!!! OK I missed something??????

I've watched every season...... Boggie in the "Jack Shack"????

Was this only on the live feeds.... Am I missing something??

NOT!!!! And is the Jack Shack what I think it is??????? GROSS

Urine is sterile (You CAN DRINK IT!!!), Saliva is not

Dep

urine is sterile??

Since when?

Urine is waste from your body. No way shape or form is it sterile after leaving the body. After leaving the body it is usually contaminated with bacteria.

I'm a PE/Health teacher and I know that urine is sterile while in the body, but in most cases it is contaminated with bacteria after leaving the body. And I did google it and it said exactly what I'm saying now.

Why do you think people are supposed to wash their hands after urinating?? (Even though we see most people on BB8 do not do that. LOL)

While there are exceptions, the general rule is that urine is sterile and harmless. One example can be found here http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/8719 . Many people in other countries practice the ingestation of urine for many reasons ranging from rehydration to curing disease. I am not saying that people should drink it, I am just saying that if you did, or you came into contact with it, it is not going to kill you. And the reason you are supposed to wash your hands after going to the bathroom is due to bacteria that is found in feces that thrive in the groin area, not due to urine.

Dep

I lived in a fraternity house so this is nothing compared to what I've seen.....but the hand washing is pretty gross but I think every guy is guilty of the rinse and wipe some time in their life......

Thank you.

Washing your hands after urinating or defacating is extremely important. They are both wastes coming from your body that have bacteria and viruses contaminating them.

It would be a very uneducated statement in saying a person is supposed to wash their hands only after defacating. Let's be serious.

Always wash your hands people!!! :animated_bouncy:

No way shape or form is it sterile after leaving the body

In fact if you were in the ocean stranded after two days on open ocean without water on a raft it would be a good idea to drink urine .National Geo Adventure Mag talked about it and said it could enable you to live.

Serious, it was in July 2007 recent issue as one of the questions in a survival quiz and said that you cannot survive on open ocean in sun for more then three days without water start drinking on day two .

The question was How many days without any water should you let pass before you start drinking your own urine.

a -One

b-two

c-four

d -don't drink it is unsafe.

answer was a- one

I thought it was interesting.

Mmmmmkay.

I guess I'm going to go with "to each their own" on this one. I can see it's definitely going to be a pissing match. (no pun intended)

Basically, we can provide fact after fact and article after article backing up each of our standpoints.

So.......it's up to everyone what they think is gross. From what I have learned and read, not washing your hands after using the washroom is absolutely disgusting and unsanitary. :jollyroger: There goes my vote!

:hurray:

Sure, Masturbation is normal, but seeing Howie or Boogie going into the "jack shack" is just against humanity. Ugh. Why couldn't someone like Kaysar be a pervert instead? Atleast it wouldn't scar my brain when I painted the mental picture. :P

I might have picked one of the others but after constantly switching feeds to try to get away from the disgusting sound of Dick's spitting (to no avail, I might add), I had to choose the spitting. Ugh that man is gross. I can't imagine what those lungs must look like.

I couldn't choose one, because they are all disgusting.

Peeing in public in some states is a crime and considered lewd behavior.

Spitting all over the place is having no consideration for others who have to walk on that astroturf too.

While masturbating is a normal act - making a big deal out of it and climbing into a box is attention seeking. Stay in bed and do it under the covers.

Using fruit - wait til you get home and off the cameras.

Sleeve wiping thing..bad to look at, worse if you repeatedly wear without washing. Immature.

Can't remember the others.

Dick constantly spitting on the Astroturf is utterly disgusting. I don't understand why the other houseguests prance around the backyard in their swimsuits and bare feet knowing Dick has spat on the fake grass for now over a month. It's NASTY.

Well I think that a male not washing his hands after using the bathroom is gross but a female not washing would cause me to completely avoid contact.

Why? women don't "hang on" to anything. I am a hand washer, but no contact is made when a girl pees, boys make contact.

On the urine front, when I was pregnant my doc spilled my pee on himself (lovely I know) I said "Oh no, yuck" and he said "What? it's just urine, it's sterile"......So, whatever....I guess he's had worse on him. :smilielol:

But I really hope I never find myself in a situation where I have to knock a glass of it back...Because I'm not only a handwasher, but a puker.

Actually it is worse for women not to wash hands. Feces can be spread to the front area and while wiping on urination can contaminate paper and hands. That is how Hep A can be spread. If they are not washing after urination, one can only hope they wash after defacating. Yuck...they handle food in the kitchen. It's all so gross when no one washes the hands.

Archived