• dick
    • dustin
    • eric
    • jameka
    • jen
    • jessica
    • kail
    • zach

I voted Eric first. He's the twist, and I hope he stays in for a long time.

I voted Jess second. She knows how to have fun, and she's really the ultimate floater. I think that she might have more game in the final round -- at least, I hope so!

I voted Daniele third. She's a great competitor, and she is smart. So far, she and Jen are the two best competitors in the game. If I had a fourth vote, it would go to Jen.

Daniele - I think she's a great competitor and pretty smart; she has her weekness but all in all a good player;

Jessica - She's just having a good time and staying out of the line of fire and I think that's a big part in making it to the end.

Eric - Just because he's America's Player; I wouldn't mind watching more chaos when the votes don't turn out as expected and if he won hoh that week then we'd get to pick who went to the final two with him.

I voted Dick first because i just like him, I voted Dani second because she's smart and is a really good competitor, and I voted Jessica last because although I hate everyone in the house besides Dick and Dani, i hate her the least.

first choice is Dani, I like her a lot, and think she is smart, she needs to pick up the gameplay tho, Dick second, in spite of what everyone thinks, I do not believe him to be the loser everyone thnks he is, and Jessica third, although she really pi**ed me off by runnin to Eric and blabbin all that D&D told her, not cool, because I think D&D could further her in the house.

Eric is on my last nerve and he is lyin thru his teeth goin an and on, I thought I liked him till he started with this Jen crap and other scenerios, If I was him I woulda just said I did it, and then make up a story as to why, I cannot stand Jameka, she is self-righteous, don't like the God made me do it crap. I thought it was funny when Julie Chen asked her about that.lol Hate the rest of the house and Dustin is a sneaky snake, JMHO

At this point I might not even care if those 2 were in the final, cause the LNC is gettin real cocky, they seriously think they are runnin things, I just can't stomach Dustin or Amber anymore and Jameka, puhleasssse!!!! So if they continue to put them up and then keep then in it is their own stupid faults. lol

You are going to think this is crazy but I think Kail, Jen an Zach are going to be there. ED thinks he has all this power over everyone and can string them along but I see the tide turning. The "weak" are going to make a comeback and trounce everyone. At least I hope so.

Jessica-I like her

Jameka-I just think she's going to go far because nobody ever talks about getting rid of her

Jen-she keeps growing on me, and I think she has taken a lot of crap from everyone in the house, and never really lets it show.

Oops, I didn't see I was supposed to vote in order, leat to favorite.

But I voted Jessica, Daniele, and Zach, but I really have no particular order for the three of them. That order would be fine, or maybe Jessica, Zach, Daniele, or Zach, Jessica, Daniele.

At first I thought I was being just an idiot but I saw the other votes and realized I'm in good company...Dani, Dick and Zach. While all the drama goes on, Zach just lumbers around absorbing it all and will slip through the cracks.

oooh. Very few voted for Jameka....I hope you're a Buddist!

Archived