Compare To Other Seasons

lland

I watched I think the first one or two seasons of BB but haven't really paid attention since then until this season. I think I was bored with it but have now discovered the feeds and these boards. My questions is, is there usually this much drama? I know ED is unique but the amount of drama and backstabbing is incredible. Even the ones that I think are probably genuinely good people are getting in on it. Love to hear everyone's opinion.

This season so far is best described by the food they are forced to eat. BB Slop. Every season has had more personality than this one. Heck, Dustin is even a poor excuse for a gay guy. Maybe they should have kept Joe. I hated him and his huge nipples but at least he had some personality. Amber is probably the worst person they have ever had on the show. They needed to add one more strong personality to counter Dick. You get someone with balls to jump back in his face and I guarantee you he will back down. But unfortunately the only person that will talk back to him is Danielle and she can only get soooo frustrated with him.

I have watched every season (can't help myself) and this by far is the worst. I can't pinpoint why - I just have never had a problem totally getting addicted to the show but this year is different. I think in small part to the extremely hostile and constant negative cloud that moves through the house. Maybe the people? Who the hell knows - but I do think this is the worst season and maybe the show has just outlived itself.

but I do think this is the worst season and maybe the show has just outlived itself.

I agree completely that this is by far the weakest season, but no, the show hasn't outlived itself; fortunately for the producers, most of us will watch anything BB puts out... :rolleyes:

this season most of the drama is phoney. and imho urge on by the producers. season 4 best bb by far imho

Season 4 was a great one, wasn't it? I enjoyed 5 immensely as well.

I wonder what would happen if they changed their formatting a bit by adding at least 5-6 older people in the mix - like maybe 40/50's, hell throw in a senior citizen too! Or maybe they choose such young people because they are easier for the producers to manipulate and plant seeds of paranoia.

Just thinking out loud

I haven't missed an episode of BB...even BB1.... I have to say that the personalities in BB8 are really weak in comparison to the previous seasons. Watching Dick brow beat people all the time is hardly fun to watch. Typically, I find myself rooting on at least a couple of hg's as we make it thru the season. BB8 is the only season where I have really not done that. I am not particularily fond of any of them. I think they are poor contestants for the game.

For me, Season 2 was the best. :popcorn2:

6 and 7 were my favorites. This season has been the Dick show 24/7, and it's getting a little old now because it's the same thing over and over again with him. Dick is a more abrasive, less funny version of Howie and it got old after the second week. I like some more than others, but overall I don't really like anyone this season, and thats a first.

Of course my opinion. Season Two, three, and Four were the best seasons, followed by the All Star season last year which was great. Other than that, I think the worst seasons were season Five and Six. This year is okay, but I find it to be mediocre... but "not" the worst. I think everyone just pretends that season one never happened. :)

I think the reason I'm disappointed with BB8 is because absolutely NO ONE in the house is really likable, leaving me with no real favorite/s. I really was rooting for Eric (because of the AP thing) until he decided to become America's Non-Player. Now I can't stand him. I adored Janelle and hated the NH. I had faves in every other season. These peeps are so mediocre though. None of them will even admit to an alliance. What is that?! "We're just friends...we have each others backs." blah, blah, blah. Play the freakin' game.

I'm optomistic though. Things can always change.

I really loved all the seasons for different reasons, but his year, its like they "act like they are suppose to, because they have seen all the seasons prior to going into the house" But for me this season, Dick is just to damn annoying (should frickin act his age and not some 20ish wannabe) and Danielle is just to bratty (to young). I think if they got rid of them that it would actually be more entertaining. but it is what it is as they say, so I keep watching, because I am a diehard freak!

I can usually find 2-3 that I can pull for, but I just don't really care who wins at this point. The only thing I feel strongly about is who I DON'T like and that is definitely Dick, first and foremost, followed by Dani and Amber. If I had to pick at this point, I think it would be Jessica. As annoying as she is to listen to, she has tried to stay out of all the drama and has done pretty good so far.

I have read so many people saying that the people in the house this season suck. I really couldn't agree more. My favorite season was 6! I miss Howie and Janelle and the rest of the crew! The only person I like was Nick and now he is gone. I was sooooo mad when he was evicted! And can I just say... don't they usually put at least 2 good looking guys in the house! lol this year they put in just one and now he is gone. Personally I think that the "showmance" if that is what you want to call it was the only thing that made this season interesting. I liked Carol in the begining too but she was gone so quick that I don't know if I would continue to like her if she were still there - but I did like her better than Jessica. Seriously - you hate someone over 5 dollars! Although I can say that the fights between Dick and Jen are rather entertaining. I personally can't stand Jen! She gets on my nerves and I think she is soooooo trashy! Ok there is my rant! Feel free to let me know what you think! lol

Guest xerxes

Trashy is two morons under the blankets doing God knows what when one of them has a boyfriend. Jen is far from trashy.

this season is hard for me to root for anyone. mike was my guy. when i find someone i like they make a howie type move . i am not a fan of howie type moves. usually when i root for someone i expect them to go far. none of this year hg gameplay impress me maybe a few which i dont care to name

They are a bunch of catty paranoid rejects. Stupid casting. Once they get Dick and Daniele out then they will just run around in their paranoid circles trashing each other.

I liked Mike but he was just too nice for the game. sad...

They are a bunch of catty paranoid rejects.

Totally agree, Marty...but you forgot to add STUPID to that list.

Cuz hey, if any of them had any smarts it would be a different story.

If there's a bad guy that we don't like, but is a sharp player, at least that's interesting.

Archived