Hoh Comp Who Really Won!

bearpawz

Should BB go back to the tapes and make sure that HG didn't break the rules? Would you rather them leave it as is

or review the tapes and confirm Daniele won

or appoint another HOH if it's deserved.

I'm not taking sides I'd just like it right.

so you saying the comp was fixed

i didnt say it :food-smiley-005::animated_bouncy:

youtube now

no need for a redo bb will find a way for dani or dick to win that too

updates stated that different HG's broke the rules. (i.e raising their body above the bar, touching the bar etc.) Some were thrown out some were not. I'd just like to have them be sure the competition was done correctly.

dude post what you want. this is a discussion board. if you feel the comp was unfair you have the right to post a thread on it.

btw uvp subscribes

Eric went above the bar and was disqualified. Both Dani and Kail also went above the bar, neither was dq'd. Had they both been dq'd as well, Jen gets HoH. That is why Eric was so pissed since he did the SAME THING as Dani and Kail but they stayed up.

There are stills of it all over Survivor Sucks and it clearly, unequivocally shows that Kail AND Dani broke the rules and stayed in.

HOWEVER, the producers wanted that final three showdown so bad they let it slide.

Eric went above the bar and was disqualified. Both Dani and Kail also went above the bar, neither was dq'd. Had they both been dq'd as well, Jen gets HoH. That is why Eric was so pissed since he did the SAME THING as Dani and Kail but they stayed up.

There are stills of it all over Survivor Sucks and it clearly, unequivocally shows that Kail AND Dani broke the rules and stayed in.

thats the bb fixing we all grew to love

dick or dani final two easily

To me it looked like Kail went above the bar several times but I never saw that Daniele went above.

dick or dani final two easily
:animated_rotfl: We are going to hear this until they get voted out?

go dani bb is fixing the comp for ya :party_smilie:

HOWEVER, the producers wanted that final three showdown so bad they let it slide.

No one saw how high Eric went when he was DQ'ed, so no one can say Kail and Dani did the same thing since there's no proof of what exactly Eric did. I'm not saying it's not true, but stating the fact that the viewers didn't see Eric fall, so we can't say, hey, they went as high as Eric.

Even though Eric did call Kail on going too high, like I said, who knows if it was high enough.

This might be the arguement, though, when they air it on Sunday. Yet, as you guys believe, they may not show it as we saw it so the tv viewers can't complain that it was fixed.

I don't think it was fixed. Kail could have stayed on that thing longer to try to fight it out with Daniele. It was her choice to get down and believe Daniele, not BB.

let me gets this straight its ok for you to say it isnt fixed but others cant stated their opinion

lol good one

you learning

did somone say there are stills out there of people going above the bar and not being disqualified?

I guess when HG's agree to be on BB they must sign a waiver not to bring legal charges against them.

I wonder if anyone would be crazy enough to use something like the pictures to say BB wasn't playing the game fair and cost them the money?

Jen wasn't even disqualified for going above the bar. Eric was complaining that she went above the bar, both her and Kail, but she wasn't DQ'd then. She was Dq'd for holding onto the crossbar. That was the last thing they called her out on just before she came down.

Even Jen said she knew she touched it and was DQ'ed... It wasn't going above the bar that got her DQ'ed it was actually touching the bar the were hanging from and it wasn't allowed... Even Jen said she did it and it was against the rules...

Archived