Is BB rigged/fixed???

WickedOne

Because Jen was good for drama. Eric has been a fan of the show for a while and he knows that drama = popularity.

Same could be said for Amber, Amber and Jen were pretty equall with Ap choices. So Why would he peg them in the polls differently?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because jen's drama, like Dick's rantings, was unexpectedly almost over the line. It almost came to blows. There wasn't anything longterm about it. I don't know what poster said it, but these bursts are like firecrackers. It happened and viewers went crazy for it, but now it's gone and we all miss it a little.

Amber's constant crying has been pointed out numerous times by the other HG's as extremely annoying, thus it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to guess that the viewing public find it annoying.

Eric also knows that Jen was very attractive and ideal BB eye candy, something Amber is not. Though jen might not be your cup of tea, a fit 23 year old with a gravitationally challenged bathing suit top would put her near the top of anyone's list.

I read a bunch of these posts and then saw the date

. . . . AUGUST 3! Geesh! Why not go back to last season and resurrect the "Is Big Brother Rigged" thread. Talk about beating a dead horse.

I'm gone.

Archived