I'm Confused By The Banner And Eric...

lizzie838

yeh...mean, nasty, foul mouthed people suck! (now which one of the hg's are we describing here...;))

:rolleyes:

AND he

(I'm really going to date myself here. The young folks here might not know what I'm talking about)

looks like a cupie doll with that 'mohawk'. You know, those ugly old time dolls that had the little ridge of hair down the middle of their heads.

post-3621-1186415707.jpg

Eric has to be a "weasel", its his job as AP,

I don't agree. If he was smart he could stay really low key and stay in the game and do our tasks. There is not rule that AP has to be a weasel.

This is the thing about Eric... This is my opinion... He had a choice of how to play the game without coming across as a weasle... He could have stayed low and not really gotten into the game talk until he knew what America wanted and then do what he had to do at that point... Instead he pushed Nick knowing that America might see things differently... Now to everyone inside the house he is starting to look like a liar, and to some of us outside the house like a weasle... Now mind you I am saying that he looks like one and not calling him names...

until i read everyone else's take on how AP should work,i just didnt think it was that big of a deal when he talked up getting out nick, and then had to turn around and vote out kail.....i've been viewing him as just a player that is forced to vote the way the AP votes go, for the longest time i thought he had a choice about which tasks he would or wouldnt do.....im just kinda :animated_scratchchin: on it, i dont think he's gonna be in there much longer

He's a catortionist. Twists this way and that. Elbows, shoulders, words, lies -- it's all the same.

I have no doubt that the producers saw that in him before the show began.

And Stray, you are SO right about the cupie doll!!!!

I am the first one to admit Amber drives me bonkers and I really think they need to screen people better before sending them in there, but what Eric did with that "secret" of hers and how he threatens to USE it on her if he needs to makes him an utter piece of EDIT to me now.

All I can think about is that guy a few years ago who killed himself after a Jenny Jones show.....

Just imagine how "unstable Amber" is going to react to THAT being all over the internet and message boards and likely youtube now (I haven't checked youtube yet).

He is an a$$hole just out for himself, IMHO.

And Jessica is fast losing points for believing anything out of his mouth at this point.

IMO..... Erik seems to have drawn the attention onto himself....i agree with most of the posters to as far as him laying low...he put himself out there, by bad talking just about everyone in there behind thier backs.....sooner or later that was gonna catch up to him. and the others were gonna get it on their own without the banners help...... once they are out and see that Erik is in fact the house weasle as hes been called........they will all be in shock. ( for believing in him at all) Hes a jerk point blank.... AMbers gonna freak not to mention because of his ignorance)

Dick may be a loud mouth , foul mouth, but he truely hasnt lied. he says what he feels and gets put down because he is just that....real..... Dani is another Zach in this house...n one likes her and the reason being,,,,IMO is that she got soo close to nick, and got his attention, when in fact others in the house wanted that attention and failed to get it. So lets hate dani because of it.....I think i read somewhere the term "Juvenile" being used!

There is one good thing about this cast this season... to me that is.....this cast does know how to steam up the feeds....the arguing, backstabbing(that we all tend to complain about ) is all part of the game...if we didnt have that, then the complaining would be that they are too boreing.......I dont know about the rest of yoou, but id much rather have the lieing, backstabbing and Tossing Of TEA then boreing LOL

I have taken alook on You Tube and have found the conversations with Jessica and Erik, whiel bashing amber ans her dirty little secret..... I must say this.... WOW he has stooped to an all time low. theres a time to use something liek this and a time not to, and honestly, there is really no time to use it.. .she confided,(which she never shoudl have confided in a complete stranger) but, still, she felt she could cause ...welll......haha he had them all fooled and still has many fooled...... if i were one of those left still believing in him in the house..... id put a big SUCKER stamp on my forehead after ths show LOL

Jessica needs to wise up here and watch her back, shes gettting to close the him, and there seems to be alot of Guilt by association going aroung in there.

What I think is bs is BB showing us the plane. They could have mentioned it but not shown it, kinda like when someone streaks at a sporting event, ya know? Showing it just encourages more people to say "Cool, I can do that"(if they have the moolah)

All I can think about is that guy a few years ago who killed himself after a Jenny Jones show.....

Sasha, I thought about the same thing...Amber is already unhinged; her reaction to this is going to be, at the very least, extreme.

We tease her a lot, etc---but she doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Nobody does.

Finally, some people with souls........i cannot understand the people who are sticking up for eric and blaming amber for having trusted him.......i'm no amber fan but eric's plan to out her secret to take away votes from her at some future time is the lowest thing i've seen on reality tv........he is NOT "my" choice and i resent cbs to keep calling him america's choice after this.......i aso do not understand how jess did not get upset over it when he told her.......does she really think eric could be that low and still be true to her?

Wait I thought he killed the guy that came on there to say he had a crush??? (re: Jenny Jones)...

I have to agree though, if Amber did tell Eric these things, it isn't right for Eric to say one word about it in the game... It isn't game related and shouldn't be used as a tool in the game... Same as Daniele's boyfriend...

Archived