I'm Confused By The Banner And Eric...

lizzie838

I don't have live feeds, and have been on vacation, so I think I missed something here. Why did the banner say that Eric is a liar? We all know he's AP and that he wanted Nick, but didn't he vote for Kail and rally for getting her out? I saw some of that somewhere...

I kind of feel bad for him (this is without knowing about his shady character) because he's not in control of doing anything on his own, since he's playing for us...

TIA

bb producers screwed him over. they want dick or daniele to win. eric was in the way so they turned their head and allow the banner. no way bb in all their season they couldnt have seen this was coming. eric is a victim of ratings

Why did the banner say that Eric is a liar? We all know he's AP and that he wanted Nick, but didn't he vote for Kail and rally for getting her out?

Eric doesn't vote. His vote automatically goes the way America wants it.

He always wanted Nick gone, and stuck by that, making only a token attempt at changing it to Kail.

So when this mysterious vote to keep Nick (America's vote) arose, he was caught in a lie.

uvp says

bb producers screwed him over. they want dick or daniele to win. eric was in the way so they turned their head and allow the banner. no way bb in all their season they couldnt have seen this was coming. eric is a victim of ratings

It is all pre-ordained there is nothing that the producers can do about the game. We have the Ganstas running the show now.

We all know he's AP and that he wanted Nick, but didn't he vote for Kail and rally for getting her out?

Eric did NOT campaign for Kail to go home. He may have mentioned that he didn't like Kail, and she needed to go or that reason only, but he never wanted her gone. He wanted Nick out. The clips they showed on TV last night were just to show that AP really is doing his job, but he didn't. When Eric found out we wanted Kail out that night, he came straight out of the DR and did nothing by say Nick HAD to go all night. He didn't mention Kail leaving once that night.

This is why you get more from the feeds than the show. The producers show what they want you to see, and it's not always the truth.

I think that banner was totally unfair. Eric has to do what we say, so why is someone "ratting" him out? Why don't they pick on some other idiots in the house??

I'm mad at the person who sent that banner because they changed the game...when THEY are NOT in the BB house. Unfair to Eric- I just hope he can swindle out of it and put the blame on Jen or Amber....

and why is Amber all upset about it? She has lied too...

Amber said that she hasn't lied....but remember...she's delusional!!

I am still a little spotty on whether Eric was even given a choice as to whether or not he would be America's Player. Seems to me that it would be something he couldn't refuse.

I also think it is total BS that BB let the HGs see the banner plane... I think it really throws a wrench in the game. And I REALLY don't want Dick or Danielle to win... they are both such jerks.

Sigh.

Oh, and what hasn't Amber lied about? ;)

I also think it is total BS that BB let the HGs see the banner plane...

BB didn't let them see anything... It happened during the HoH contest when they were hanging upside down and the plane flew over before they could stop anything... They made them put on mask so they couldn't see any more than they already had seen until the plane was gone... This was just a case of the plane slipped through... There was nothing more BB could have done to keep them from seeing it...

BB didn't let them see anything... It happened during the HoH contest when they were hanging upside down and the plane flew over before they could stop anything...

Oops, ok, hadn't realized that.

Still sucks though. :P

Oops, ok, hadn't realized that.

It's ok... A lot of people didn't know that part... It does still suck though I do agree with you there... :)

I'm mad at the person who sent that banner because they changed the game...when THEY are NOT in the BB house. Unfair to Eric- I just hope he can swindle out of it and put the blame on Jen or Amber....

I don't owe Eric anything. If he wins, he's going to walk with $500k, and I'm still going to be a poor schmuck on Morty's. I didn't force him to agree to the twist. If the producers liked him enough, he could have said no and been put on the short-list for next year.

I dont see why people are blaming Eric b/c he agreed to be America's Player. I would bet the majority if not all would have taken the offer a few days before BB started as well. It would be ridiculous not to. Everyone here loves the show so why wouldn't they take the opportunity to be a part of it. AP had the potential to be a good thing if it would have been used correctly and people voted to help him out instead of to screw him.

It doesn't matter to me whether he had a choice to be AP or not. It is what it is, and that's the role he's assigned.

He let America down by ignoring our directive to campaign to get Kail out; he let us down by his autonomous campaign to vote out Nick instead; he let us down by letting his lack of character i.e. jealousy get in the way of his assignment.

He let us down by having an annoying eyebrow, and talking smack, and delusionally believing he's some sort of casanova who could compete with Nick with the ladies. Note: I'm not a Nick fan, but Eric annoys the crap out of me.

He has got to go.

And America isn't playing his game, he's supposed to be playing OUR GAME.

It doesn't matter to me whether he had a choice to be AP or not. It is what it is, and that's the role he's assigned.

He let America down by ignoring our directive to campaign to get Kail out; he let us down by his autonomous campaign to vote out Nick instead; he let us down by letting his lack of character i.e. jealousy get in the way of his assignment.

He let us down by having an annoying eyebrow, and talking smack, and delusionally believing he's some sort of casanova who could compete with Nick with the ladies. Note: I'm not a Nick fan, but Eric annoys the crap out of me.

Now that's just silly talk! His eyebrows didn't let me down (and I'm part of "us" & "America"!)...:lol2: In fact he didn't let me down in not going after Kail harder...I wanted Nick out, as did a lot of others. Be careful when you are trying to make a point that you don't over-generalize. You are not speaking for me.

He has got to go.

And America isn't playing his game, he's supposed to be playing OUR GAME.

We do not get to share in his prize money if he wins...so techinically speaking he is playing for himself. We are an added obstacle or assistance ....depending on how the votes go....we just get to vote in what he has to attempt to do....that's it. If CBS had eliminated his eligibility of receiving the grand prize...then he could truly be our player.

Quit being so juvenile people!

Wow another name to add to the list of names we have been called.

I know Erics family and friends are all over this board. Just admit it Eric is a weasle.

Archived