LNC - Late Night Crew

Why do you always think BB is trying to rig the game? They didn't bring back Kaysar, America did. We did it because we couldn't stand Maggie and her alliance.

Kaysar only screwed up by thinking that Jennifer would be true to her word and get James out. It's okay though, because Janelle totally owned her the week after.

once again a poster is putting words in my mouth btw maggie own janelle in the end

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom
Kaysar only screwed up by thinking that Jennifer would be true to her word and get James out

IMO thats what made his game play so weak thus costing him and his "group" the game. He could have beat Jennifer he gave in thus giving up. I still find that fun. :animated_rotfl:

The other night Dani called the rest of the LNC "WASTERS". I know that it was about some burnt cookies. But if you think about it Dustin, Jessica, Eric, Amber and Jameka are wasters. They really have not won anything. Except Dustin won HOH when Eric threw it away so it was a wasted HOH when they got off track. Jameka won POV by default from Jen which was a waste of POV. And Amber and Jessica are a waste of space, all Amber can do is fill the house full of tears and Jessica is the biggest waste of Space. I dont consider Dani or Dick a part of the LNC anymore and dont think the others really considered them a part of their alliance.

So the "WASTERS" are Dustin (for sure), Eric (biggest idiot of the House), Jameka (who is blind), Amber (who cant keep it togther), Jessica (nothing comes to mind :animated_scratchchin: o yea wasted space)

So the New Name for the LNC is "WASTERS". :animated_rotfl:

I can live it with can you. :inquisitive:

Go get the Wasters out of the house.

JMHO what does anyone think of the new nifty name, i really like.

To the "WASTERS" what a bunch of loosers. :cheshire:

(glad to get that off my chest)

only thing is...those wasters (with the exception of Eric) are probably going to be the ones who end up winning the game. Jen will be taken to the final two (if they can bear to put up with her in the house for that long) so they can win and now she is left with nothing but a stipend.

Jessica is not a waste of space, she is doing an excellent job at this point. You dont want to get to much power this early in the game or else you will put a target on your back and that is exactly what DD are doing. I think when the time comes Jessica will make her move and show her true colors. She knows when to hold em and when to fold em. If you can get past the annoying 12 year old girl voice, she can grow on you.

Well, who's playing both sides now? Dustin and Jessica's conversation right now is basically trashing Dick and Daniele again. Yes, it sounds like Eric is still leaving, but all this LNC is back together early this morning... Don't seem like that now. Dustin and Jessica both agree that Dick still needs to go asap. I wonder Dustin gets HOH this week if he would still put up Dick and Daniele like he has said beofre, but early this morning, he made a deal not to put them up, or at least not Dick.

Archived