Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Waaaaaaaaamber is really drugged out or something. She has he cry face going ever since the HOH comp. She just went to her drawer and popped another pill.

She cracked me up on the show tonight. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah

It is all about Amber. She just has so many feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings. I just love everybody and I am so sad that Nick left me. I just loved him soooooooooooooooooooo much. Why isn't anyone here hugging me?

She is crying because she feels sooooooooooooooooooo bad about voting out Nick. She loves him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you guys! Sooooooooooooooo much that she couldn't even admit her part in his eviction in her goodbye message to him. :animated_rotfl:

Last week Jameka was all over her when she was upet(where is she now that Amber needs her). I just wish Dan could know what Amber, Dustin, and Jameka were talking about her and Dick not too long ago. Please, Dan put Amber up!!!! Palese

We need to have Eric, as AP, start passing around that Amber is the one making the opposite votes because she's trying to set up Dani. Dani already thinks this and it would buy Eric time and cover his tracks AND - best of all - maybe Amber will get booted out. THen, Eric can say - "Wait, Amber said it was Jameka that was trying to set up Dani...." and so on and so on...

In the meantime, Amber can be finally GONE!!!!!

Kat

:animated_rotfl:

I tape the show for my husband who works second shift.

As soon as he started watching he said, "OH BOY! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHmber fest tonight, right?"

Listening to Amber on ShoToo talking to Dustin makes me sich...blah blah blah...most honest person...blah blah...haven't lied to one person...blah blah blah. What is she talking about. She is the most fake, back stabbing person there. Who needs enemies with a friend like her. Go home. I wish we could be at the post BB party and hear what Nick has to say to her.

I will e-mail him right now and ask for an interview... Are there any others that have left that you all would like to hear from?

you know what the worst thing about amber is? you KNOW she absolutely believes herself when she tells everyone that she is the most honest, loyal person in the house! there have been houseguests who have gotten on my nerves in the past, but WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAmber beats them by miles!!!

Archived