Eric - America's Player

Jem

I just said in another thread that D&d and Zach should try to cut some kind of deals with Jen and Kail and go against the LNC. I do not think either Kail or Jen has or is swaying one way or another with the LNC, they are just trying to stay in the house, so why not strike while the iron is hot D&D definately needs some people with them, and those 3 would be good.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ Dick and Dani crossing Eric, they just signed there death wish. Dani and Dick has no one, Eric has everyone. Only Eric could pull this off. If Eric wasn't AP, he would no doubt make it to the finals, he is far and away the best player this season, to bad AP is to big of a disadvantage.

Dick and Dani did not cross Eric in any way, remember they think he is a weasel BECAUSE he voted to keep Kail . They think this makes him in some sort of alliance with Kail, WRONG Dustin is the one who is the blabbermouth to Kail told her she was not going home, had nothing to worry about, Dick and Dani have NO idea about Americas player, so they just think he copped out and voted for Kail to try and blame it on Nick, thus Nick got voted out, they did not cross him, it is true they don't really have anyone, and it is too bad that the Americas Player thing is getting in the way of certain truths. I think Eric, while he is smart he is weasley and I used to like him, but he is out there really beating his chest and is adament he did not cast that vote, he'd be better off to just come clean and make up a story as to why, instead of goin on and on, he is not doing himself any favors acting all overly adament.

Yup. Eric, the little weasel, is smart to rely on himself, cuz "America" has stabbed him in the back, twice this week, to help others get ahead on the game. "America" has a stronger second alliance with Dick/Dan and is trying to use Eric to get those two to final two. He better look out!

By the way...that banner has been, by far, the best twist this season. the house is on slow burn....LOL!

I think Eric's gameplay is getting too sloppy. He really screwed himself lying about the votes. I dont get it, if I'm not mistaken, the first couple of votes he pulled this whole..."i'm gonna talk to both nominees before I make my decision" blah blah blah and then didn't tell everyone who he was voting for until he got America's Choice. As far as I know, noone really faulted him for not joining sides. Then all of the sudden he starts trying to play the game on his own, which sucks that he can't do so, but he agreed to be AP, so he should have stayed somewhat neutral instead of joining the LNC. and then bashing other players, which in turn made it hard for him to try to talk everyone into voting for the nominee of America's choice.

I'm really curious to see who America picked for him to get nominated. I really hope it wasn't a safe choice like Kail or Jen. He was obviously trying to get America to vote for one of those two when he emphasized that he would get one of the two out next week on last nights show.

Well Eric is in everyones F4 so I guess he is doing just fine.

It does seem that Dick and Daniele are on everyones list to evict so if Dick or Zack to not get HOH next week then one of them is gone. Probably Dick first then Daniele.

I think when it is just a bunch cackling hens feeding off each other then I am done with BB for the year.

They all have gotten on my last nerve.

I think Eric could lose his closest partner in Jessica by sorta making it clear that he knew Dick was thinking he was voter...how else would he know that? Especially when he made it sound like Dick told OTHER people

I really liked Eric but he got a bit of a big head over his position in the house...I still like him but he is freaking out already

No, dick and Dani did cross Eric, no matter what the situation is, they said they were going to back door him, meaning they are crossing his path. Once they brought up Eric name they crossed him, and now they are going to sign there deathwish next week, everyone is going to put up dick and dani.

Also Eric wasn't the second vote, America was.

Due to manic paranoia, his bully ways and a toasted brain the size of a pea, Dick, single handedly, has put a gigantic target on himself and Daniele.

Eric, as much of a weasel as he is, deserves kudos for getting everyone to like him early on, which he was fast to use to spin America's betrayal to his advantage...

I think the show is just getting good now...I'm not going anywhere cuz...I'm loving it :party_smilie:

PS. By the way, isn't it something that the guy who acts like he owns the place is getting his butt wooped by the little weasel that he thought he could use and then discard...I think that's called "Poetic Justice"...LOL!

Eric, the weasel, has proven he is the smartest player in that house. Not even having "America" as a backstabbing ally,trying to throw him under the bus, has ruined his game...YET

they are all on my last nerve also Marty. I still say there was no crossing Eric, who is Eric?? He is AP, he is not D&D's closest ally in the game, he and dani suspect he is the mysterious voter and they suspect other things because of it, Dick merely called it like he saw it, that is not crossing Eric, To cross someone you have to go against them in some manner against their wishes, etc, all Dick did was state what he thought, too bad that they don't have the whole scenerio, Eric being AP, and not in an alliance with Kail, also doing all of that even letting Eric know what they suspect is putting Eric on their radar, also I would have just kept quiet about what I thought and investigated it further, they didn't sign their death wish, you must mean death sentence BUT people have been talking about gettin rid of D&D for a long time before Dick said anything to Eric.

So true soyyo, and I hate to admit that Dick just does not know when to shut the f up. I at this point do not care much for Eric, only because he hangs with Dustin, Jameka, and Amber, I detest them, I do like Jessica, sadly I did have high hopes for D&D, but there is not doubt in my mind that if Dani was in that house by herself she could go far, her father is going to be her undoing.

And I agree with you on that Fat Cat! Daniele's downfall is her father. Dick needs so much to take credit for crap he would not have figured out without Dan, that he's blowing the game for both of them (not that I mind that, LOL!). The guy has the right and the need to remain silent but lacks the ability to do so.

The ultimate laugh would be if Dani put say Amber and jameka, the if pov was one and used back door Dick OMG, that would up her power sooo much and then she could align with whoever and still make ip much further, don't think she could or would ever do that to ol Dick tho,lol

I am just so sick of being told that because "America" is not voting to HELP Eric they don't get the concept of the game. I think there are some relatives of Eric in this forum.

Eric is in the house as AP to WORK for America and play the game WE want him to play. When comments are made in the forums that America is stupid then it just makes America mad. I don't see how that can help Eric's game. I see people really trying to F/U the AP's game because of getting called out for not playing the game for HIM.

Don't mess with America :animated_rotfl:

Don't think so either. Plus, they don't like her now, either, so then they'd say that she sold her father out and what can they expect...LOL!

looks like It's a lose lose situation for Dick/Dan, thanks to daddy's big mouth... I may be celebrating early, but I don't care... :animated_rotfl:

I still think Dani could get farther if she 'allows' the group to take down Dick when they have a chance. She made a big point of separating herself from Daddy in her HOH conversation with Jen. She knows what a wild card he is.

The problem is, she would need Eric on her side - and she's not leaning that way at all!

In a way, he isn't lying when it WASN'T his vote to keep Nick...it was ours...buttttttt that's still a stretch...I know it's not his fault but he even tried to make it look like it could be Amber and that was surprising...he gets really nutty when he is scrambling to cover his tracks

Archived