Eric - America's Player

Jem

Came out of the woodworks just to say BB sucks for letting this happen! That banner has definitely screwed up eric. I totally agree they should let this lame twist out of the bag. ED has this thing totally wrong, talk about paranoid, Eric and Kail in alliance um no! I'm pissed

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was the banner but more Dani getting HOH and no one to blame the stray vote on.

hi

can someone tell me which threats talks about the banner I am hearing about.. I am trying to find and follow everything but I am kind of lost.. What banner is everyone talking about?

Who would spend money on that.

I liked the idea of America Player because it was fun.. but if someone out there wants to inform the houseguest of his identity..by using the banner.. for what i read so far..

they are such spoilers. and I am disappointed..

Thanks for the help

Pretty, there was a banner that flew overhead during the HOH comp that said something to the effect of "Trust Nick-Eric and Amber lie". BB told the HGs to put their heads down, but several saw the banner anyway and now the .... has hit the fan.

First I would say all of them are far from being normal and Next to Dick Eric is the biggest bassher of people behind their backs out of any HG. Plus he took the responsibilty of AP he should have followed through...he wouldn't be in this pickle.........

I wouldn't worry as BB will fix the POV for him to win it......I'm almost sure.

I do not like him because he is a whimp, he gets all crazy when Jen uses Dick's weakness Danille aganist him during the HOH comp tonite. Danille is the one that flaunted she had a boyfriend and mesed with Nick . To say Jen firing back at Dick over that is over the top is nuts .

Dick is playing hardball and Jen is a fool not to use his weakness Danille aganist him.

He has tried to sway the LNC before with Mike and to no avail, i'm sure they couldn't have been swayed, but I also know he did want Nick out, also. Still he's the only person i like in the house, so i'm very sad at these turn of events.

thanks for the clarification..

now anyone out there willing to pay for a banner which says Eric is not lying but Nick was. lol

or better.. have a banner ready saying America dislike this player...

JEN

I am so mean..

I wish someone would pay for abanner which will safe Eric....for few more weeks.

my dream banner would read

"America Fires Eric as America's Player!"

LOL, can you imagine his reaction?

or even better...

"Amber. STOP crying, Dick, GROW UP!"

Amber would be in tears, Dick would be punching walls, and Eric's annoying eyebrow would be twitched up so high that one of his eyeballs would fall out.

LOL, sorry, that was a great image in my head.

What if he just comes clean and says he was forced to do it?

Will they pull him out? that wouldn't be right.

He wouldn't be trusted, but it could give him a clean slate.

I'd tell them I was told who I had to vote for, no ifs ands or buts.

And that's it.

He's gonna get kicked out if this is as bad as I'm reading the feed thread anyways...

what did the banner say?

I think it sucks that the banner got involved with the game.Big Brother is going to have to build a cover over the outdoor area for next season. It'd still have an outdoor atmosphere, just wthout actually getting to see the sky and such. Without something like that, people can just influence the game the way they want by sending planes and saying what they want, albiet at a $2000 price tag. Stupid rich BB watchers...
bb wants dick and daniele to win. i bet bb producer flew the banner over. it makes no sense bb didnt think this would happen to much of a coincedence imho

I found this post in another area and I think they are on to something...

I think I've figured out that Eric has told Jessica his BB secret...the night before when he was supposed to get Kail voted off he was in the HOH with Jess and had his back to her, he said how much he hated Kail and she quickly replied ME TOO then when he turned to look at her...he made his entire speech about KAIL looking straight at the camera not looking into her eyes ONCE. That's their signal that he doesn't mean what he is saying..go back and take a look.

Last night during Eric and Amber's hammack date he was doing the same thing, looking into the camera and not at her.

I think Eric started out very good and and he was a lot more low key and used his intellegence to try to make the AC work.

Then he started going on these rampages talking so much crap about everyone. If you weren't in the room that he was saying this person had to go or that person or he didn't trust whoever. He started making up stories to try to make people look bad.

Then when Nick and Kail were up he was furocious about getting Nick out and he hated Nick and Nick was evil and he spent hours harping on this. That made America mad because we wanted him to get Kail out and not Nick.

He should have played his role a lot differently. I just think he F'd up. He pissed off America.

Archived