What Keeps You Watching?

TxSioux

This isn't bait, just really trying to figure out how on earth this season can have higher ratings. This group bores me to tears.

I hardly watch my feeds this yr, but carried my laptop w/ me everywhere the last 2 yrs. It almost doesn't seem like this group even has a grasp of the game, they're just hanging out on camera for the Summer. Where are the power players? Where's the strategy?

I remember a time when NOTHING would stop me from being in front of every show, watching the feeds 24/7 & reading the boards continuously for any detail I missed. Now, I can't remember there's a show on Sunday, only turn on the feeds for MAYBE an hour late nite & hardly check any thread on the boards.

Man, I miss BB.

Susan.

to spread the truth

I've had to miss the past couple live shows (can't afford 24/7 feeds) because of finals...and honestly even the shows can't force me to watch then. They have notbhing interesting going on, so no point. Even my finals hold more interest than the show right now :(

I keep watching in hopes something miraculous will happen .

the feeling I have right right now about the HG is the same as when the final two were decided in season 4,5,6,all stars..who cares who wins.....and it's sad because at this point they haven't even started with the jury...

We'll see...hoping for miracles

that wont happen

I love to watch all the commotion Dick starts....laugh and count how many times Amber cries in a show (she'll probably get hired for a kleenex commercial after this)......then this week after Jameka's little talk of what God revealed to her, I cracked up when BB added the church organ music...too funny.....

At this point I am not sure what is keeping me watching :cookoo: . I guess the hope that something other than Amber crying will happen. I am only watching my live feeds about 1/4 of the amount of time I spent in past seasons, I feel like I may have wasted my money to a certain extent. But really not a big waste, what else can you do for 3 months for that price?? I miss the way things used to be... my favorite seasons being 2 and 3.

This is an extremely boring season compared to some in the past.

I can't even seem to work up a good hate for any of the players, like I did with the NH...you kept watching just so you could slam them.

My worst scenario would be Kail, Amber and Dani in the end.....boring, crying and whining...nonstop.

Or Jessica's voice being the only thing you heard for days...that could be pretty bad too.

No matter how pissed I was at who was left in the house, I always watched right to the end of the show in previous years and yet this year, I just don't see it happening if the only ones left are extremely boring.

I can't explain it, but for some reason this season has been fascinating me. I readily admit there are many times that I mute the tv on Showtime Too (like when they play the idiotic games or when Jameka is shouting), but for the most part I have been entertained. Maybe because I am only watching the 3 weekly shows and Showtime, so it has not gotten too tedious, yet. It's strange, because there are only 2 HGs that do not annoy the hell out of me, and that's Jess and Eric.

Jessica for obvious reasons...

Eric since he's made AP possible, as most if not all the house guests couldn't pull it off..

Dick to see what exactly he does to get voted or kicked out..

Nick to see if he punches the wall or another house guest..

Jen to see what stupid thing she'll say or how she'll bait Dick..

The rest.. I don't care either way...

Amber and Jameka religious BS bores me to tears

Danielle whining " It's so tough or unfair"

Zack... Zzzzzzzzz

Kail... She is still here right??

Dustin.. GD burn that stupid grey t-shirt already!!

Thinking about HOH tonight.

I would love to see the turd herd busted up.

We could get Dick or Daniele get HOH ~ They could put up Amber and Jameka with Dustin as back up.

They could bring Jen, Zack into their fold.

It would be cool if Jen got HOH and aligned with Dick and Daniele. They could all work together to get one of the turds that swear that they are the F5.

Zack gets HOH and he puts up Amber and Jameka with a Kail as a backup. (he wants to get all the women out) He did promise Dustin if he got HOH he would put up Dick and Dani but I am not sure he would.

I don't want a boring predictable HOH and noms.

If Kail gets HOH then she will put up Daniele and Dick. (the other HG talked about throwing it to her because they are too chicken to do it)

Anyway ~ I just love Thursdays!

i keep watching because it's BB. I honestly think that the live feeds/showtime (or whatever it is on tv) spoil people. I look forward to BB because it's only 3 hours a week, and it leaves me wanting to see more. The people that have the live feeds see it all the time, therefore are more likely to get bored with it.....IMO.....

The miracle I wish for is that Dick, Daniele, Jen, Kail and Zack would become an alliance. Can't stand Kail at all but they can get rid of her after they get rid of everyone else. I don't care about sequester. Kail's going to make sequester anyway at the rate they are going.

The fact that they are all real. The good, bad, ugle, and invisible - it's a peek into the lives of real people, real story lines, and a few really big dramas in between.

Gotta love the drama, favorites or not.

I'm with Katy.... it's BB... a chance to watch people and see how they interact with each other over the course of 3 months... it's a glimpse into someone's life(even if it is made up for tv lol)... but it's like our lives, some days are exciting, some days are down right boring... seeing how friendships develop, watching as paranoia causes people to doubt those friendships and turn on each other... I realize how silly we are as people to care so much about mundane things(not us, the HGs lol) and how it causes us to react based on emotions... it's a study of behaviour, even the boring days can be fasinating to watch... :animated_scratchchin:

(oh, and some days I just have nothing better to do :animated_bouncy: )

Archived