Celebrity Big Brother Racism/bullying

I am really tired of hearing so much Dick bashing, if Jen or even Kail for that matter were soooo afraid of him they would completely avoid his presence in the house, they dont. Jen goes further and will provoke him by following him around. Give me a break nobody is afraid of Dick.

For as many people like, Fizzle, who constantly chastise me for pointing out different kinds of abuse, there are just as many people here who send me pms thanking me for saying what I do, and some of them even say so in the threads.

So no, unless Morty or a mod tells me it's against the rules and tells me to stop, I won't. I know some of the comments I have made were against the rules and they were modded, but things like what I said in this thread is not. Just because you personally do not like to read comments like that doesn't mean it's wrong or against the rules.

This board is getting as bad as the house... It's getting really old... I hate to say it, but I have all but stopped posting... I am not blaming anyone for this, I just think it's sad that things have come to this...

It was the same way during seasons 6 though, my first year here. You had the Friendship fans and the SoV fans going at it tooth and nail, probably even worse than how it is now. I think on the seasons when the house is truly polarized, the message board will be polarized. It's only natural. BB isn't a sport, but much like a sport, fans of rivalries like Yankees/Red Sox are going to be very vocal about their side and vice-versa.

Now I'm a Yankee fan...have been since the early 80s, so I know how rivalries can develop and become heated.

In season six people were vocal yes, but it wasn't anything like this... Telling people that they were raised poorly because they like Dick, everyone at each others throats, having to put people that you normally like on ignore... It's just to the point that posting here isn't fun anymore... To me anyway it just seems that this year we have a lot of people wanting the fighting...

For as many people like, Fizzle, who constantly chastise me

Xal please stop bringing my name into your post. i dont know why you are always after me, blaming me for whatever... but really, its getting old. i didnt call you out in my post... so i dont know why you think its always about you. you are not the only one posting in these threads.. there are hundreds of posters here.. look around and grow up.... and please.. stop using my name as if i am your playdo or something. i do not like it.

Xal please stop bringing my name into your post. i dont know why you are always after me, blaming me for whatever... but really, its getting old. i didnt call you out in my post... so i dont know why you think its always about you. you are not the only one posting in these threads.. there are hundreds of posters here.. look around and grow up.... and please.. stop using my name as if i am your playdo or something. i do not like it.

Only one person on these boards has been consistently talking about abuse and admittedly, almost sounding like a lecture (which honestly isn't intended) and that's me. Your post came only a few after my newest statements about mental abuse being just as painful as physical abuse at times. You HAVE specifically singled me out before, and recently. Thus, what am I supposed to think?

If you don't want people to think you are talking about them, why do you post negative comments that would fit certain people?

If I say "So and so is a jerk because he posts constantly about frog humping." it is no different from saying "People who post constantly about frog humping are jerks."

what??? what are you talking about? my post was also talking about people wanting harm to come to dick... uhhh hello? did you also talk about that? and you are NOT the only person "lecturing" so back off buddy... and take your frog with you.

Archived