Guest janey_doll

Does Anyone Like/Love Amber?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Does Anyone Like/Love Amber

• Yes, I LOVE Amber
    • Yes, I LIKE Amber
    • No, I DON'T LIKE Amber
    • No, I CAN'T STAND Amber

Every time we see her cry, my husband and I bust out laughing! She hasn't made it in and out of the diary room yet, without weeping buckets, since the first week!

Plus she cries over the stupidest SH*T! She cried over Dustin winning HOH. I would have expected her to be happy about that at the time. She also cried over Mike leaving, and she was strategic in voting him out. I think they should play violins every time she cries, just like they play church music every time Jameka talks about G-d!!

my husband (who doesnt watch BB.. :wink: ) walked by the tv when amber was crying in the DR and said... " OH COME ON! WHAT IS SHE CRYING FOR NOW!?!

sFun_duh2.gif

i mean, how many times do i have to explain to him... she cries over everything! if someone farts.. she cries.. if someone has their monthly period, she cries for them.. if someone stubs their toe, amber has a sympathy cry for them!

I liked her until this week. I could deal with the constant crying, but now that her and Jameka have jumped aboard the Jesus train I have taken a dislike to both of them. I have also turned on Dustin...so really now the only people I like are Daniele and Jessica.

I can't even get out in words how much i dislike her.. I can't wait for her to get caught telling lies,.. like she does.. she makes me want to start :food-smiley-005: I turn the feeds off when all cameras are on her now.. I can't sit and watch her or listen.. ugggg someone save us from her

I voted that I liked her but its only when she is not crying is when I like her. At first I was like ok she is an emotional person but now its just getting out of hand. The people that are getting evicted are not getting killed off.

Archived