Tuesday July 31 - Feed Discussion

bbstyle

Ok.. haven't posted about the game much, minus a post about Jen.

Jen is growing on me more and more. What a strong person to handle the EvilDICK situation today. The rant was unwarranted, and just down right rude. He is such a DICK! I don't believe Jen deserves anything EVIL is throwing her way.

EvilDICK - He is playing everyone, using little pieces of people and exposing those pieces to other houseguests, all the houseguests.

• This is going to be a problem. See Nick's below. Difference is Dick is rude always. Constant ugly behavior.

Nick - Plays everyone. Too greedy with his own ego, thinks he can say anything he wants without causation. He spreads a lot of negative energy.

• The issue with Nick is that he that negative energy scares people and makes people think he would do the same to them. Of course he is a strong man, but there is alterer motives with the recent block placement, ultimately he is playing to many people, tough to trust someone like that.

Kail - Scared, timid. Definitely regressed from her HOH week. Playing everyone as well, this could be good for her.

• I concede to my original points about this, ultimately will be her demise in this game.

I mention EvilDICK because he is on his way out... Next week his bizarre, crude, brash behavior will not be accepted, and he will be gone. I would love to see him backdoored by someone who he thinks wants him around.

To clarify...

Being friends with everyone is THE best move. Having friends, people who believe can count on you. This is GOLD. Better than anything the game can give you. I believe Eric is probably playing the best "friend" game. I'm constantly thinking how America could mess with his game. Although, most of America's goals have been aligned with Eric's.

Dustin is playing a close second. Was tied with Eric until this week. He has damaged is character, and how people view him. This is dangerous, because people will be reminded that he already has won something...plus all the side effects...(jealously, greed, etc...) LMAO... at

3 Things That Happen After Each Competition

• Amber will cry... OK (AFTER EVERYTHING...SO ANNOYING)

N(D)ick and Danielle will go whisper in a corner

DAMN..CAN'T THINK OF IT...

Amber give the eyes a break. She IMHO is the most annoying house guest to watch right now. Really she ruins it for me...

i heard nick is eating tacos cause "wtf are they gonna do? give me a penalty nom?" hahaha :animated_rotfl:

i think dick might get in trouble for the tea thing tho, it's like howie x2 (nick and dick) vs april (Jen) all over again :party_smilie:

Amber America wants you DOR!!!!!!

i'm drinking tonight they should be too :food-smiley-005:

Guest jordansmom

All what crap?? What all did Jen say about Dani? Im reading the feeds and I only saw her say one thing?

Guest jordansmom

Yeah what are they going to do about the taco thing? If he stays does he go back up next week?

Wow, lot's of Dustin hate coming out this week. Geez, can't anyone get HoH without everyone turning on them? Oh and didn't everyone love how "edgy" Dick was just last week but now cuz he does something "edgy" he is hated.....

Seems like a lot of fly by night haters.

Will be interesting to search this week and see which Dustin lovers from the first few weeks now hate him and how many Dick lovers are now posting mean things (in his best Shirley Temple impression) cuz he dumped tea on pooooor wittle Jen.

Dep

I'm getting tired of the Geek Squad sitting in the HOH talking about how they are going to send everyone else home. I can't wait until the big alliance is split and goes after each other.

so was pov use?

who on the block as replacement?

I thought that at first until I realized that they are just not on my schedule. The LNC normally goes to sleep around 7am, my time, and wakes up around 1-2pm. That's only about 6-7 hours per night.

When I was doing my blog Sunday Dick went to bed right when I started. When he got up I was like WOW I have been doing this for almost 8 hours & he just had an entire normal nights (or days) sleep while I was up posting :animated_rotfl:

Well..

It appears I'm wrong.. But then again this is my first live feed year..

But I know I went to bed around 1.30am BB time, and I've been working now for 4 hours, and they are still asleep.. lol

Wake up darn it.. Make my work day alittle less ... tedious..

:party_smilie:

I'm watching the first bit of the showfeed... This is recockulous... The way they are treating Jen. I want to jump into the screen, and ask for some respect.

DICK needs to go, dumping that Ice Tea on Jen was uncalled for. This has to be a line that he crossed.

I'm so pissed right now...

Personally I think Dick game play is brilliant. He is playing a lot like Dr. Will, only a lot cruder. As far as the iced tea on the head, he crossed the line, but if I were him I would have done it too. He has those to girls unable to function much less win anything Jen is the MOST self absorbed person I have ever seen. That is what did her in. She spent so much time using the words "I" and "me" the boys made up game of it. If Amber thinks crying over everything is a good strategy she is mistaken. People are just as annoyed with her as they are Dick.

I think Dustin is playing a pretty good game. Kail is done. Eric is doing a great job with AP , but he annoys me. Zach may be the surprise contender this year. Dani is "frustrating :animated_bouncy: and I don't think the rest of the house has really started playing yet. They are just buying their time until they have to step it up. JMHO

Archived