Frustrating Danielle

rustybob

Make it into a drinking game! Every time she says it you have to take a shot of booze. Every time Amber cries, someone else takes a shot, etc., etc. You'd all be loaded!!!

Make is a social drinking game like Roanne from college days:

Danile whining: all of the ladies drink

:crybaby: -ber crying: all of the men drink

Jen saying "I": everyone drink

it's not faaaa-iirrr.... this is the worst ever ever ever worst thread ever about Daniele!!!! :animated_rotfl:

(I do like her though! I'll be happy when she's done mopping and back to making her fun comments! :animated_bouncy: )

Maybe I was the only one, but I did not enjoy watching the "Dick and Daniele dramatic chat" on the TV show for sooooooooo long. for a moment I thought I was watching "Starting Over"...spare me.

Not the only one, Soyyo.... I actually left the room because I couldn't take it. I think I managed to get the dishes done during that segment. There was something off about it. I don't want to say contrived but something didn't sit well with me. Not sure what.

Well, I guess after finding out that her and Evil knew before they got into the house that they'd be housemates, and text message each other, plus, seeing the recent pics of them together, plus the times dan's whispering to Dick that she needs to keep "hating" him so the others won't suspect their alliance, would make that "father/daughter in crisis" line a little harder to swallow, for some of us.

oh Yeah, and today the little rosebud never told daddy to shut up when he went off on Jen and later whispered to Nick that it was Jen who started the rumor that Nick had voted for kail to go. Nick asked if she minded him going off on Jen and sweet little Dan responded..."I'm not your mother" to which Nick ever the gentleman he is responded "Yes!" ....She probably loves to watch these guys berating Jen... she should call herself Evil Daniele, or ED2 ...:furious:

She's a conniving sneaky little witch...I didn't like her before...and I really don't like her now.

Daniele is all over the place in that house. Number one, she needs to own up to the fact that her and Jen got into that "discussion" without Dick (which Jen ended up with iced tea on her head) She spins conversations and events to her advantage. I hope she's nominated next week. I hope her boyfriend already has her stuff packed when she goes home. Then she'll have to live with her father in the real world. That would definitely frustrate her!!!

she has every right to be frustrated!

first off she got put in the house with dick. which would drive anybody crazy, especially if its her dad

secondly she has a boyfriend who she loves, and she has a guy all over her telling her he loves her.

Archived