Sun 29ths Aired Show

bearpawz

Last nights show was way too slow. The first 1/2 hour was painful with far too much of the Dani and Dick drama in it. Even the puzzle building was shot from bad angles, you had little idea of who was winning and who was even close. It almost looks the BB has given up on the production value.

It's my choice for worst BB episode ever.

Where's the humour? I want to laugh every now and then.

What's your thoughts.

I can watch a show if I really dislike someone. It's fun to cheer against them. I can watch a show if I like someone and want them to win. But I'm having real trouble watching a show in which there are so many pathetic people.

You're absolutely right bear.

I found the show really slow too. Usually, even if you know what's going to happen from the feeds, there's some good scenes to watch. And yesterday was just tedious...ESPECIALLY the long bit between D. and D.

come on... nobody got a good laugh at the end of the food comp when Dick made a farty noise and Dustin pointed at him with his sword and said "SILENCE" with a look of constipation on his face????

was i the only one laughing???? sFun_ridinghorse.gif

well, i did also laugh when amber was in the DR crying.. because... well... "i am crying because i am so ha ha happy... this is the best thing to happen to US!"(us?) and sFun_blahblah.gif

I guess I did get a kick out of Amber crying on the show because the rest of America (not feed people) get to see that Amber.

I think they should do a segmant on Amber showing her going to everyone saying I hate Dick I hate Dustin I hate Amber and on and on. Show the rest of America what a Sea Hag she is. Show some of her rabid rants.

For a second there I thought you said rabid ants. I clearly need some sleep...

I have one friend that laughs out loud now every time they see Amber cry, either on the feeds or on the show. (must be a LOT of lol going on then!!)

I'm terrible. I know what's going on when Sunday and Tuesday shows are on so I only pay attention to the DRs.

I am also starting to like Jessica :dontgetit:

And fizzle, I laughed out load at Dick and Dustin. But from what we know, Dick baited him that whole food challenge and he had to do a lot of takes. Maybe that's why he had the look of "constipation" on his face.

Lately I been falling asleep during the shows. I've lost interest because the editing is so out of sequence with actual events in the house. I am over D&D so I find their storyline a big snoozefest. Also they are taking this Alice theme too far with lame costumes every POV. I agree with bearpawz that they could have spent more time and effort on showing the puzzle building.

I have to say no matter how bad the HG suck this year, the producers suck even worse.

Last night's show was the most boring thus far although I laughed at Dick's fart & call me evil but when Dustin broke down sobbing about the letter from his brother I also died laughing (for some reason I kept thinking of the Sally Field Oscar speech "you like me, you really really like me"). I guess it was shown too soon after Amber's BS crying to get any sympathy from me.

For the most part IMHO the shows this year have been the best in a while & I have really enjoyed them much better than the feeds.

I can't possibly tell you how happy I am that I watched this show on my DVR. If I had to listen to Danielle WHIIIIIIIIIIIIINING about how Dick doesn't understaaaaaand, she's not that kind of peeeeeerson I would have stabbed myself in the eardrums.

Did anyone else think that Dustin looked like he was faking the crying with the HOH letter? I just thought the look on his face wasn't genuine. He told everyone that he just sobbed and sobbed--didn't look like it to me. And I don't think BB would be cutting out the "really emotional parts."

I laugh my butt off every time Amber cries and BB plays that piano music. It's my favorite part of the show. I swear, it makes me want to run and get popcorn or something. I would be ready with the popcorn ahead of time, but then I might be disappointed if they leave out a big Amber cry from the feeds out or something, in favor of a 15-minute long Daniele/Dick bonding session. (Does this make me a bad person?)

Speaking of Daniele and Dick: I thought it was awful of BB to put them in the house together, but now we all know that they knew ahead of time they would be in there together. So, the whole bonding thing is crap to me--I don't want to watch it. YES, I completely agree that they have big issues to work through, but they were hardly enemies. Yes, I know BB didn't say just enemies--they also included "people with unresolved issues" in the description of the twist houseguests. I've sat and watched too many secret whispers and too many hour-long laugh sessions between Dani and Dick now to have my BB show literally half-filled with Dani/Dick "almost ready to work things out drama." I know it's all the CBS storyline, and it sucks. I'd rather see funny DR entries from Jessica, Dustin or Eric.

I really like Jess now, too. :dontgetit:

The producers are milking the Dick and Daniele thing to a fare-thee-well. Enough already! The only time I laughed was when Dick in the DR said "Where do they GET these people?"

They really need to cut back on the D & D soap opera and give other hg's more exposure. Less of Amber

PLEASE - and more of Jess and Jam. Less of Dustin

(I can't wait til he's no longer HoH) Kail and Jen get about the right amount of air time, but Kail gives me the hives and heebie-jeebies. I want her GONE.

Archived