Movies That You Watch Lately That You Enjoy Thread

uvp

me after hearing about the must see ending in THE USUAL SUSPECT i watch it and enjoyed it

the Theatre's have gotten so expensive that we just wait for it to come out in DVD then rent it...

want to see the 3rd Pirate :outfitted_pirate: movie just to see what happens.....

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched the scary movie Vacancy.. and I really liked it, it gave me some chills, which is more then most scary movies do!!

I also just watched crash... very interesting movie, but it kept making me mad lol!

Last Kings of Scotland was very intense and very very good. I though Forrest was LONG overdue for an Oscar.

Niko and I still watch The Incredibles. With the exception of a few lines, I know the entire thing by heart.

i watched this obscure DVD-only release movie called 'Perfume' about a serial killer that made perfume from somehow concocting a potion from his victims......from that description it really sounds dumb as hell, but as far as weird movies go it was rather good

Oooh, Nursie! I have the book Perfume, by Patrick Suskind (two dots over the U--I have no idea how to do that on my computer). It's a great book!! I'll bet that movie is based on the book, and now I have to seek it out. I had no idea there was a movie! Thanks!! :animated_bouncy:

Everyone I know HATED Premonition for several reasons, but I had to watch it purely for Sandra Bullock and I enjoyed it. Wasn't really good, but I smiled. Got tired of the same scenes and the dream sequences...

Spoiler below

...with that said, how could I not like it considering the ending? Made me buy it for my husband and send it to Iraq last week. He'll think I'm a retard for liking it just because she ended up pregnant, but I'm sure he likes to stare at Sandra!

****PREMONITION SPOILER****

I really liked the movie. Seeing the same dreams etc were needed for us to see her put it all in order to try and stop the events that hadn't yet happened. Here's the clincher though... if she wouldn't have tried to stop it, her husband would still be alive...though he probably would have cheated and ended their marriage. So I guess it depends and what you'd consider a happier ending... him dying while still faithful to her, giving her another child... or her not stepping in and him going on to live, though cheating on her?

I often hear scorned loved ones says that it would have been better if he died than cheated...I wonder if this is what Sandra's character felt?