Did Nick Really Kiss Jen?

i think jen lied and said he didEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

We don't know. We won't know until the DVD's, probably. This was the first three days they were in the house, and we didn't see any of that, at all. The first HOH was for two weeks--they were in the house for a long time before we saw them. I tend to believe Jen. I think Nick started out with an intention of romancing everyone, and truly fell for Dani. Then, he gave Jen the cold shoulder.

He even told some people that he liked Jen at first because he thought she was good looking, but then he didn't like her personality, and didn't want to be around her.

I tend to think Jen lied, too or else why would she deny it when Nick called her out? If someone kissed me, I wouldn't deny it if they called me out on it.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, though since I have such a hard time believing that anyone could find Jen attractive. (Unless they're just into really shallow people and Nick doesn't seem to be)

i kinda dont think they did , because i think if they had and the cameras caught it in those days before the first show that cbs would have shown us.....but if it happened when the camera wasnt rolling for some reason, or if he did lean over like he was going to kiss her :animated_scratchchin:

anyway we dont know

Maybe Jen is Nick's exgirlfriend he has been complaining about... Maybe they are a secret item..of maybe jen is using Mike Boogie's tactic...since he did coach before she came in the house.

Previously on ALL MY CHILDREN, the question arose:

Did Nick Really Kiss Jen? Did Jen really tell Eric that Jen was kissed by Nick? Find out the answers to these and other important questions by tuning in

tomorrow to THE GUIDING LIGHT. No, wait. I'm sorry. Make that SEARCH FOR TOMORROW. i mean

...uh...GENERAL HOSPITAL. Or is it...? Hell, I don't know. I can't keep these soaps straight.

there was no kiss as was insinuated. right after nick called her out about it, jen and nick met in the storage room and jen was extremely apologetic. she keep saying sorry, do you still like me etc. sorry, will you kiss me in the future? nick admitted there was a kiss, on her hand (in the shed) and she agreed that was all it was. a kiss on the hand is not the same as "nick kissed me".

for the clip on youtube search for: bb8 nick jen storage room kiss

Archived