August 1, Live Feed Updates

(I got it Cat :) )

Amber: "With me, it's hard to trust you, because you put Nick's key last that day, to make it look like he was next."

Kail: "That wasn't my intent, that was just to scramble it up."

Amber: "And then I heard you were basing it, that I was intended to go."

Kail: "Absolutely not. I was told there was a rival alliance, the three upstairs, I promise you, it was never you Amber, never, it was Carol was involved with the rival six."

Amber: "I heard that you guys were basing it on who you didn't want to be standing next to at the end, because I'm a single mom."

Kail: "Nope, nope, the target was the rival six, the three upstairs with their counterparts and that would have been Carol, I promise you, promise you, that is not true, I don't know who told you that, it is not true, absolutely not. Why do you think I told you to be strong and all that, I knew you weren't the target, no way, I promise you, I was told there was a six person alliance, and six people can go thru the house like that, you were never, ever the target. I'm glad you told me that part, no way, never crossed my mind, ever. It was getting rid of one of the six. I was told they were forced into an alliance, because of Joe's comment, on the mushroom, they had to just out of survival, you know what I'm saying, that they had to, let's get to our counterparts right away, and the three of them you couldn't nominate, so I promise you Amber that you were never ever ever a target Amber: well that's good to know."

Amber: "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

Kail: "I am, I am, as much as Dustin tries to reassure me-- I am nervous, but, like I said in week three, I know what my role was, it came to me... when you sat on Jen's bed, said I could put you up, you've been there before, you knew you were safe that you would have stayed. I don't know what Nick was trying to say. You were weak from slop, it's your second week on the block, I guess he meant I should try to look strong. "

Amber: "That's weird, how can we say you are weak when you are on the block, the only way you could look weak is because you were willing to go up as a pawn, but that could work the other way."

Kail: "Because of the alliance thing, I want people to know I'm a team player, I'll help people out, it's horrible because I know people will flip, but I know Jameka's word is good, your word, Dustin if it comes to a tie, his word is good, you have to be someone who can trust someone, I wouldn't do it for everyone, there are only a handful of people I'd be a pawn, not for everybody, I want people to know I'm just here for the ride, if I can help people out. I know so much, people have told me things that I won't repeat. I've had at least in the last month at least four hours of conversation with Evil, people don't know... "

Amber: "Are you going to try for HoH, if you end up staying here?"

Kail: Dustin says I should

Amber: you should

Kail: ... you do think I should try?

Amber: yea, I mean, I guess it depends on who you are up against, who's left, if I were you and you've been on the block two weeks in a row, I'd definately try

Kail: I will ... Jen, Jessica, I wouldn't put those people up if Evil is still in the house, he makes life misreable

Amber: he makes lots of people's life misreable

Kail: really? I wouldn't guess that

Amber: I like him, but he's too much, I don't like people like that, I go out of my way to make people feel comfortable... I'd definately go for it, play your hardest, you'll know once you start playing, should I stay in, you'll make your decision at that point... you've got to protect yourself.. being a pawn sucks, but you get thru the week, you are alone and don't have an alliance, you need to look out for you... it's like me, I wasn't in an alliance, me and Dustin obviously have each others back, but we haven't said alliance, it's so wierd... the POV game, I wish he hadn't done that, but he did it, he won HOH last week and said I'll do all I can to win POV... that really hurt

Kail: what it did for Jameka, she gained everyone's respect, it didn't hurt her

Amber: the fact Jen and Dustin put her in that spot, that's what makes me sad, people see she's a woman of her word, she did say she'd take Jen off for pulling her ball, to take advantage of the situation, it's just not cool, that's what I think... do you and Zach get along?

Kail: no, I talk to you, Dustin, Jen the most, then Eric and Jameka

Amber: Jen's cool, we did facials last night, they called us to DR with our masks on

(Dani/Nick/Eric still talking in bedroom)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail: I want people to know that I'm just here now for the ride, and if I can help people out.

Amber: Mmm hmm.

Kail: I know so much. People have told me so many things that I just don't repeat.

Amber: Yeah, that's good!

Kail says that she's had at least 4 hours of conversation with Evel, and people don't even know the half of it. She says that Zach has said 2 or 3 lines to her, and she's not repeating it, but she hopes people can "see through it all."

Amber: Yeah.

Amber: Are you going to try for HOH? If you stay here, will you try?

Kail says Dustin tells her to try. Amber says she should!

Kail says she didn't want to, but now she feels she has to, because of Evel. She knows he hates her guts.

Kail: You do think I should try?

Amber: For your own safety, yeah.

Kail: Ok

Amber says it depends on how it goes.

Amber: If I were you, and you've been on the block 2 weeks in a row, yeah, I would definitely try.

Kail says she will.

Kail: People would be smart to realize, like Jessica, Eric, Jameka....They're not, I would never put those people up as long as Evel is in the house. You know what I mean? He makes my life miserable. He's so mean.

Amber says Evel makes a lot of people miserable.

Kail says she didn't realize others felt that way.

Amber says she likes him--don't get her wrong.

Amber: I'm a good person, and I don't like people that--I don't like to hang around people like that. I like him because I like him, but he's just too much. Very negative. You know, he makes everyone feel uncomfortable. I don't like that. I don't like people like that. I go out of my way to make people feel comfortable, regardless of how much I like you, you know?

Kail: Right. Right. I understand that.

Amber: I mean, if I were you, I would definitely yeah. Go for it. You'll know when you are playing if you are supposed to go for it. You'll get that little feeling.

Amber says she will see who she is standing with, and if it is someone who would put her up, then she will know to try for it. It sucks being a pawn, and she is alone and doesn't have an alliance with anyone right now.

Kail: I don't. I don't have anyone.

Amber says she and Dustin have each other's back, but they have never spoken alliance.

Amber: He always says he's got my back 110 percent.

Amber says she wishes he hadn't done the POV thing. She still loves him, and it wasn't done against her, but she wishes he hadn't done it. It really, really hurt.

Kail: Yeah. But you know what it did for Jameka--It gained everybody's respect for her, because she followed through.

Kail says that she gained a lot of respect for Jameka, and she doesn't think it hurt Jameka.

Amber says it made her sad that Jen and Dustin put Jameka in that spot. Yes, people see she is a woman of her word, but people put her in that spot because she was a woman of her word. She feels it was "not cool" to take advantage of that situation.

Kail: Hmmm

Amber: Do you and Zach get along, or no?

Kail: No!

Amber: Not at all, huh?

Kail: I don't get along with anybody but you, Dustin and Jen is probably who I talk to the most. Then after that would probably be Eric and Jameka that I talk to, so nope!

Amber says Jen is cool. They did facials last night and they got called into DR with masks on.

Kail: That's awesome! That's awesome! Like I told you last week. People don't see Jen. If they can look past her Jensa shirts, if she likes you, she's loyal.

Amber agrees.

Kail says that Jen is 23 and she's not like Evel makes her out to be. If you are 23 and you don't have kids, like her and Amber, then of course you think of yourself. "She just came out of her teenage years!"

Amber: Yeah. It is so hot!

Amber asks if Nick and Kail have talked?

Amber: Is he being nice to you?

Kail: He's being nice.

Amber: Good.

Kail says that Nick told her she looked weak, and she doesn't know if he wants her to act strong so that people view her as a threat, or what.

Amber says you don't want to be too strong--you should just be "you." Not too strong or weak.

Kail says that's the thing--this whole week she isn't confident, or assuming or presumptuous at all. She has her freakout moments on the block.

Kail: I guess to answer your question, Nick came out and talked to me on the hammock for 5 minutes. And other than that, he's "Hi, Kail."

Amber says Nick is great, and she loves him so much!

Kail: I know it's got to be hard on you, Amber. I know you guys are such good friends.

Amber: Yeah, we are.

Kail: OH, and we talked about the alliance a little bit.

Kail: I said, but Nick, you broke away. He said yeah, day 8 he broke away.

Kail told him that he just needed to come talk and tell them, and not let them believe for so long, but he never did.

Amber: Yeah.

Kail says he talked about Amber, too. Amber says he likes her a lot. Kail says she got that impression, too. He told Kail that the whole experience was worth it, because he met Dani.

Amber says she doesn't know what happened with Nick and Jen at the beginning.

Amber: I know they hung out. I don't know if they had feelings for each other. I know she did.

Kail: Yeah.

Amber asks if Jen will vote to keep Kail. She says yes.

Kail: I need 4 Amber, for a tie. It's so hard.

Amber: I know. I think you'll be fine. I don't want to say too much.

Kail: I know.

Amber: I think you'll be fine. It's not going to be a problem at all.

Kail: That's my gut feeling.

Amber: It should be.

Amber tells Kail that she is jealous of her flat stomach. Kail says thank you, but she has so many stretch marks! Amber says she has lots more than Kail.

Amber says that she was asked by Dustin to leave because he was trying to write his HOH blog. Amber says she will get her time, she guesses.

Kail says that if she ever gets HOH, Kail will ask Amber if there is anything she wants her to add on her behalf.

Kail: Not to be presumptuous, Amber! (Kail giggles)

1:15

All four feeds are on the backyard, with Amber floating in the pool on top of an air mattress, and Kail sunbathing. They aren't talking to each other right now.

Kail: Amber, did you boss know about "that year" that you went through?

Amber: Uh uh.

Kail asks if it is a male or female, and Amber says a guy. And we get the FOTH!

Feeds come back at 1:20 (That was a fairly long FOTH)

Nick is making a pot of coffee (which is all he has been living on for days--Cat).

All four feeds are on the kitchen, watching him do this.

Jen comes into the kitchen, and Nick leaves.

Dick is up now.

Nick comes into the bathroom. Talk of her picking a zit.

Dani: What did you call me?

(Dani has a towel on her head, so she must have showered.

Dick: Nice girl.

Nick: Nice girl.

Dani says she will hit him--that's the second mean comment he has made to her!

Nick says it isn't mean--it's true.

Dani says that yesterday Dick said "to the people in the skies," "Look at this nice daughter I have!"

Nick says he said that because he loves her!

Dani asks if he is going to eat some slop? He says no, he hasn't eaten all day. She asks if he wants to--she will make some for him. He says no.

Nick comments that cameras are all watching them, and it sounds like "Pitfall." He has to explain to her that it is an Atari game.

Nick says he will "eat in a little bit here."

BB tells Nick to re-attach his mic.

Dani asks if he has already packed. He says yes, basically.

Nick says he is doing laundry right now, too, and she can help him with that.

Nick(looking up at camera while Dani mosturizes her legs): that is gross camera, number 98130

Dani: that's my first shower all week

(Nick laying on bathroom couch while Dani keeps getting ready for the day)

Nick: oh, I had a fun dream last night

Dani: about what?

Nick: my ex... it must have been in the future, she was at a wedding, a mutual friend, she didn't know I'd be there, and I showed up (FOTH-did BB miss hearing that this was a dream and not a true story Nick was telling? Or are dreams about real people who haven't signed waivers off limits?)

(Back after 5 minutes of FOTH-nothing has changed except Dani's hair is drier)

Dani says she'll drink coffee since Nick says that he is going to...

BB: Jameka, Jessica, I said it's time to get up for the day!

(I was behind 15 minutes on the feeds... they just reloaded on me so now I'm current but missed 15 minutes)

Dustin now has the HOH camera and is taking pictures

Dustin in the bedroom with Amber taking her picture, then says he feels strange going around taking pictures of everyone, so Amber is going to for him

They go to the kitchen...

Dustin: it would be funny if we got a picture of Jessica standing over the sink pretending to do dishes...

finally everyone is up and starting the morning chatter and activity

I was listening to this a while ago but could't post right away. Dani told Amber something about the amount of banners lately and how it was America trying to warn them that they needed to keep Nick. She also told Amber about Jam saying she was wrong for using the POV on Jen and how she wouldn't do that again. Amber went right to Jam and asked her if that was true and Jam assured Amber she never said that. What she said was she learn not to make that promise to anyone before the POV comp again but she was still feeling like it was what God called her to do. Then Amber tells Jam about Dani's theory on the banners and Jam got really angry and told Amber Dick and Dani are trying to make them turn against Dustin and keep Nick. Nick will protect Dani and Dick but will screw everyone else. Amber assures Jam she already knew that and she wasn't going to change her vote. Jam left to go to the bathroom, saw Jess there and told Jess what Amber just told her and Jess just said "what, are you kidding" Jam says and I repeat her words accurately "I am so mad, I am going to bitch slap that girl." When Jam came out, she told Jess Dani was already on her bad side but now it is just over the top. Amber went to tell Dustin about what happen but they were whispering and I couldn't hear it.

Ed went to talk to Eric and they were whispering most of the time, but it was clear that Eric was trying to change the subject. Finally Eric just told ED, she is staying, there is nothing you can do and ED kept saying that isn't true, don't underestimate his power and Eric just kept saying it is a done deal, she is staying.

Amber is taking pics for Dustin of Dustin in the pool....now he is getting out to look at the pics she took

Feed switches to ED in small room...talking with Eric about votes...(had to walk away...didnt catch the conversation)

Feed is on Jess in BR getting her makeup on...Kail walks in to brush her teeth

BB:Houseguests Indoor lockdown....Jess is glad she is not out there yet...

ED walks in and talks about a green exit sign he had seen behind one of the mirrors last night, and how he wanted to go look thru it but figured someone would try to scare him....ED calls Eric into the BR but never said anything to him of importance anyways....I have a feeling it might be since Kail walked in to interrupt.....

3:04pm bbt

Nick sits with Dani at table, giggling

Dani: what are you laughing about, school girl?

Nick: I put pickle juice and tobasco in his tea(not sure yet whose tea it is)

BB: indoor lock down

Nick jokes that the lockdown is due to his mom sending a plane to inform him he is nominated(lol)

(it's Zach's tea)

Nick says when he leaves the house, he'll send a plane up, and not put out the banner until over the house

Indoor lockdown continues, most sitting in the living room kitchen, but...

Eric/Amber in small room discussing the idea being pushed by Dani/Dick that the number of banners showing up today are to tell the HGs to keep Nick. Eric/Amber are emphatic that they will NOT change to keep Nick. Dustin enters and is caught up on events, he agrees.

Dick explains to Daniele the banner planes are rented by the hour, so they could stay out there all day... Dani questions what if a million people contributed to the cost of the plane, they could be on lockdown for a month! lol

most HG in BY. Dick and Dani in KT. Dani says Nick told her he was part of the FSA - Fake Sleepers Alliance. Dick says if Kail gets HOH they are screwed. Daniele - "I KNOW! You don't have to keep telling me". Dick says "someone (couldn't tell who) knows they are safe with those two bitches still in and if they start pushing for Zach to go next week he is going to tell them to go F themselves." Dick - "and I know eric won't be down with it because of this WE thing. He is really sketched out about it. He said it to me at least 3 or 4 times."

Dani - "The only person - well other than the obvious Kail and Jen - of the 7 I don't want to get it is Amber. I DO NOT WANT AMBER TO GET IT!"

Dick - "She won't get it. She's an Idiot. If she got it she'd drop it!"

Dick tells Daniele she has to get closer to Jessica to tighten this up for the 4 of them.

4:20 BBT all cams on Nick in shower

back to KT and Jen, Eric, Dani and Dustin. Dustin pours 1/2 bottle of soy sauce into the pitcher of ice tea.

Now Zach and Dani in KT. Zach griping about slop and dani says he only has 1 day left. Jen comes in and says "tomorrow is another food comp day? seems like this week went by fast"

Jen says she must be the only person to gain weight on slop!

5:18 pm BBT Kail,Dick,Dustin,Dani, Jessica and a few others helping make slop Zack made a meal that everyone said was the worse thing they every smelt. Dani talked about its gonna be weird driving car when out of house.

5:23pm BBT Jessica,Amber eating in kitchen Amber eating sandwitch as Jameka looks on. Kail is preparing slop. Zack sits at big table also, in Bedroom Dani & Nick whisper.

5:26pm BBT Jessica finshes eating and cleans her dish right away. Dick comments about the LNC and what they do. Jessica says "nothing." Amber says something also.

Jameka was in the backyard on a hammock giving relentless praise to the Lord, She thanked him over and over and over...at least 100 times and items. She thanked him for her being there, the clock, time,forgivness,Evil Dick,friends, for the Lord being her friend her lover her saviour. It went on and on and on.....(see video thread) it was a little over the top and funny

5:30pm BBT Jameka is in her bed and Jessica gets in her bed as Dani & Nick contine to whisper. in HOH room Amber bashs Dick with Dustin about Dick and him complaing about slop. Dustin laughs hystericaly. Dustin lies down in his bed as Amber heads downstairs. Amber tells Jessica about Dick then heads back to Dustin in HOH. Dani laughs with Nick and heads out of bedroom. Amber asks Dustin about what he does in sex. Dustin says he dominate he does all work but did both sides. did it with Joe twice but he wasnt that good in bed. Dustin said all 3 people he had sex with said he was best.(ewww! lol)

and with that im out gonna take a shower after thos Dustin comments lol

Jameka/Jessica talking something about what Dick told her ... about watching out for Daniele

Ja: I'm through with that. I'm through.

Boring... looksl ike they're falling asleep. I'm going back to listen to Dustin/Amber in HOH

A: Dick gets on my nerves so bad, Daniele not so bad. She is going to be such a lost cause without Nick. She better not get the next HOH.

D: She's going to go on a major power trip (ironic?).

He called her a bitch.

D: You need to vent and get it out. You need to release that tension that you have.

A: I don't like to do it in the DR because I'm afraid they're going to see it.

D: They can't think they walk around unscathed with them being as negative as they are. Did you talk about the question game we played?

A: No, you?

D: mm-hmm

A: You say your goodbyes yet?

D: No

A: So if you get HOH down the road, you get different pictures?

(think Dustin said yes)

D: One thing I have in common with my dad is that we make fun of each other. I was hoping for some embarassing pictures

A: What did you write in your blog?

D:How the week went down, how I'm glad to be here, how dick stole the spotlight from my decision making. FOTH

Dustin/AMber were still talking about Dustin's blog. Amber says when she wins HOH, she's not going to know what to write since she's never written one before. Now they are talking about Dustin's family.

Dick and Daniele are in the kitchen. Doesn't look like they're doing any real game talk unless I missed it. Dick is cooking up some yummy slop.

Heard Dustin start singing Brady bunch and we get FOTH.

Amber and Dustin discussing drugs.

Amber = "I used to take like 10 hits at a time" of Speed

She says she never snorted it. (Dustin asked her why she didn't do it that way).

Discussing different amounts (8 ball) Amber was a complete addict although I think she talked about this on another occasion.

Dustin/Amber in HOH, Dick/Daniele in kitchen, I have two feeds open.

D/AD: I'm excited. No matter what happens, we're out in september. I'm not going to finish school this semester and I get to hang out til January. It's going to be nice to travel for 6 months

Something is biting Amber

A: Nick's bed is going to be up for grabs.

D: Next week Kail or Jen will be gone... no Zach will be gone. I'll be honest, I don't want Kail to go... It needs to be Zach, Jen, Kail. She's a lost puppy... she's a sure vote for you, me, or Jameka

A: It would be so typical for Zach to get HOH. He would put up Jameka and Daniele

D: That's just a personal issue if Zach is thinking about playing strategically. Look at your tit

A: I know, how white.

Dick/Daniele

D: I hope they give us a meal tomorrow. I don't want to complain, but they have a lot of food in the storage room but not a lot of variety.

ED: There is no way I'm going to cook/clean

D: Dustin was not doing anything and he says "Thanks for doing dishes." It makes me mad.

Daniele is preparing something

Dustin/Amber talking about Amber overcoming her addiction. Talking about drugs and snorting...

Dick/Daniele in the kitchen making small talk. Daniele was whispering something but I missed it.

Dick scratching his head like a dog. Daniele commenting how she gets heartburn from the cookies.

Amber/Dustin still talking about Amber's addiction.

D: That shows that you can dictate your own life and choose to have that power.

Daniele saying that everybody goes to sleep because there is nothing else to do.

Dustin was talking about his friend getting high and FOTH

Dustin/Amber still talking about her doing drugs. She definitely is giving lots of advice.

Daniele/Dick talking in kitchen still. They're talking about the CBS mobile.

Dick: If anybody pays for that, you guys are idiots.

Dani: I wouldn't want some people'sED: Yea you would, just to make fun of them

They're talking about the Iphone being out and Dick hates Cingular (part of the new AT&T :D ) and FOTH.

Dustin/Amber going to sleep. Daniele and Dick seem to be really quiet now. It's boring on the feeds right now. Jen just walked by to go to the bathroom.

Jen doesn't do anything except walk by... after she leaves, ED says "skank."

Dani/Dick

Dani is saying that Nick was with Kail. Kail said, "Where did our alliance go wrong?" Nick said, "When I sold you out."

Dick is saying the topper was when she sold him out. He says Nick's mistake was not being open with everyone before that, not going to everyone.

Dani: I tell him many things and he doesn't listen.

Ed: "where did our alliance go wrong?"

Dani: Teh part of you being in it.

ED: What's great is that especially the first two weeks, they were just rollin. "We're going to own this place." Whoops, misstep. When Jen was HOH, they probably thought one of us would be leaving.

ED: I have not hum, sang, or thought of song Mrs. Robinson since Mike has been out.

Daniele/Dick talking about the Mrs. Robinson alliance.

Nothing much happening. most of the Hgs are napping. 2 cams now on Jen in kitchen. 2 on Dan and Dick in BY laying on the couch...

Dick tells Dan not to fall asleep yet, she says she's tired. Dick tells her he's tired too but he's fighting it because he wants to go to bed early. Dan says she also has a headache. Dick tells her to go ask in DR for a pill. Dick goes to ask when does lock down begin...in 15 mins...

Zach announces he's going inside to shave his butt. Dick says what's hysterical is that zach is telling the truth...Dan says, yeah...

Now 2 cams on Jen in Kitchen 2 on BY where Dick and Dan are still laying on the couch.

Zach walks by and Jen asks him what's the first thing he's going to eat tomorrow...hot dogs...

Dan seems to be sleeping...Dick has his eyes closed (ed. can't tell if he's thinking or napping cuz he's got his hand on head like his thinking and he's fidgetting).

Seems only Jen, Dick, Zach, and Nick (in hot tub) are awake.

Jen's walking around the house talking about covering the entire BY with slop. Now 2 cams on Jen and Zack sitting across from each other in living room...2 cams close up on Dick laying on couch, apparently sleeping.

nothing to report...

2 cams on kitchen/DR area, jen cooking her slop. 2 cams on BY Dick/Dan laying on couch napping...Nick in hot tub apparently thinking...

Cams 1 & 2...Jen on treadmill

cam 3...Nick in HT

Cam 4....BY couch where Dick/Dan are napping

Cams... 1 & 2 Jan on treadmill

Cams... 3&4 BY couches and now Zach is now sitting by HT where Nick is but they are not talking...

BB calss everyone inside for the LD...Now 2 cams on Jen on tradmill 2 cams on Dan in Bathroom touchin up the make up...All 4 cams now on Dan in BR...nick walks in and asks something about Kareoke (sound is not so good)...

Kail is in BR now, brushing her teeth, Dan leaves...

Archived