August 2, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the guys and Jameka seem to be off.

Dick talking smack to Jen and Jen giving it back.

Dick: You can do it Daniele. Come on Jess, you're doing great. Jen's starting to worm around all over the place. So is Kail. Hold it steady, Dani, you're doing fine.

It's a 4-way batttle between Jen, Jess, Kail and Dani.

Dick is yelling to Kail to pray. Hoping for "shit in her face."

Dick tells Jess and Dani they are doing great.

Dick tells Dani to "Think about Kris."

Jameka is encouraging everyone. She says it is "all about that letter!" She says that Jen and Kail didn't get one on their weeks, and the other two need one.

Zach is encouraging Dani.

Dick keeps saying Jen is all over the place--can't stay still.

(Unfortunately, the feeds are only showing Dani and Jess.

Dick: Open your mouth! Let me choke you! (to Jen)

Jen: Ooo. With that little thing?

(ROFL!--ed)

Dick is being really hateful to Kail, too. He is saying she rolled over on her alliance, her family wants to see her, etc.

Jen says she almost wants to get down to see Dani's pictures of her boyfriend.

Dick: Then get down, Bitch!

Eric says he doesn't know what that means.

Dani says it means Jen thinks she knows Dani, but she doesn't.

Eric encourages Jess.

Zach says to "Give it up for the ladies of the house" and they all clap.

Dustin: Shock em, Jess!

Dick says to think of that letter.

Dick: Get pissed at me, Kail! Go ahead! Think how nice it would be to go home and see your husband and get a big hug! Then all four of you can call me an asshole at home in Rainbow, Oregon!

Amber: Good job, Jess! She's so cute!

Dick: Doing great Dani!

Zach tells Dani not to worry about the pain.

Dick: Jess, you're doing fucking awesome! Beer bong!

Jess gives a little laugh.

Dick said to Kail " come on pray... no efence jameka) Dick trying to mess with Jen's head. Eric 's rootin 4 Jess, Dick rootin heavyly for Jess and alot more 4 Dani. Dick,Jam, & Eric sayin Jen is all over place.

7:18 BBT

Even though Dick keeps complimenting her, Dani seems to be struggling. Kail looks strong.

Dick: Jen, it's all over. You can't f*ckin hold on anymore.

No shots of Jen or Jessica, just showing Kail and Dani.

Everyone in the background giving them words of encouragement. (Well, Dick is giving bad words to Jen, what else is new.)

Dick spewing his profanities at Jen and Kail. Telling Daniele she fucking couldn't be doing any better. Tells Jen she better pray then says no offense to Jameka. None taken she says. Sounds like all the guys are cheering Daniele on. Jameka is saying "homecoming Jess".

Dick says Jen is all over she can't fucking hold still.

Looks like Kail is having trouble keeping her pants on.

Dick continues telling Jessica and Daniele how wonderful they are doing and that Jen is all over the fucking place. She replies she is just stretching and getting new moves. dick says yeah right. Open your mouth and let me choke you.

7:22 BBT

Jen said she almost wants to get down so she can see a letter and pictures from Dani's boyfriend. No one understood, and Dani said 'She thinks she knows me but she doesn't.'

Zach is telling Dani to use that as fuel.

7:26 BBT

Eric is staying close to Jessica giving her praise. Still can't see her on the screen, though.

Jameka congratulating all the ladies.

JESSICA IS OUT.

Jess is out!

Dick tells Kail that all of Rainbow, Oregon is saying what a liar she is. How she threw Jen under the bus.

Dick then starts quoting what Kail said to Nick, asking where the alliance when wrong (to show he knew about it).

Jen says by the way--SHE knew about the alliance first, before anyone else! Nick told her after 7 days.

Dick says and Jen told Dick, too!

Jen says, Oh, so you DID know about it then, huh? to Dick.

dick yelling at jen and kail telling kail to go back to her husband in Rainbow OR. Jen yelling to danielle that she wants to see her letter from kris and pictures. This fires dick and danielle up even more the profanties are coming out of both of them. Eric whispers something to dick about one of the girls touching something and FOTH...feeds back jess if down. the rest still up there Jam cheering them on.

Dick continues walking around, taunting Jen and Kail. He tells Jen to wrap the hand strap around her neck.

He makes fun of Jen's eye flutter for about the 2,000th time.

FOTH

Dick: That's it. Give her some more encouraging words, Kail! Give her some PRAYERS!

They get hit with another wave of foam. Looks like Dani and Jen got the worst of it.

Jen is laughing (about the foam on her).

Dick: Keep giggling, idiot!

more foam...Jen giggles and Dick says "keep giggling, idiot" and that everybody there is rooting for her (Dan) and they could care less about Jen...(everybody else except Zach, who is cheering for Dan and backing Dick, is either quiet ot cheering for all of the girls)more foam...Jen giggles and Dick says "keep giggling, idiot" and that everybody there is rooting for her (Dan) and they could care less about Jen...(everybody else except Zach, who is cheering for Dan and backing Dick, is either quiet ot cheering for all of the girls)

7:39 BBT

Sounds like Eric was disqualified. Dick screaming that Kail's head was way above the crossbars. Seems like that might be a rule, to keep your head down.

Foth

Feeds back, Kail is still in the game, regardless.

eric yells "that's what i was doing when I was disqualified" the Dick starts yelling "your head is avobe the cross bar" Kail asks what are they talking about and Dick yells the same thing again...foth

then back...Kail is still on

Kail is wiping her hands on her shirt, and she isn't holding on with her strap. Jess says she couldn't do what Kail is doing -- her legs were too slippery. Eric says that's okay--she's cheated several times. (No idea how this is supposedly cheating).

(Editorial comment by Catnip: I am so sick of poor sportsmanship. Any time the other side wins, it's cheating. Give it a rest!--Cat)

Jen: I don't know if I can make abs tonight!

Eric starts yelling that Kail is cheating! Dick takes up the fight. Eric says he was eliminated for doing that! Kail asks what they are talking about? Dick says her head was above the crossbar!!! (Can I just say--I now understand what is against the rules, and I have seen Dani do the SAME THING several times. Unfortunately, no feed is on Jen, so I can't say about her. --Cat)

FOTH

Kail's there, still.

Dick says that Jen is all over the place on the bar, as well as in her life.

Dick: A disaster as a human being. And I sincerely mean that!

Jess: Kail's in the zone.

eric yells "that's what i was doing when I was disqualified" the Dick starts yelling "your head is avobe the cross bar" Kail asks what are they talking about and Dick yells the same thing again...foth

then back...Kail is still on

Dick tells Kail she's a bad example for Christians everywhere...Jam says she does not agree...

All three remaining women are struggling to stay on. Dick says to Jen "Nobody gives a fuch about you" and "Nice eye thing - FREAK".

Feeds only showing Daniele and Kail. Dick "Daniele you are doing Fucking Awesome" "Jens still all over the place, on the bar as well as in her life". "Disaster as a human being." "No one here likes you Jen - you are a piece of shit for a human being. I have more respect for a pile of dog shit I step in - and I sincerely mean that".

Jameka yelling "good job ladies"

Dick "Kail you are a great example of Christians everywhere. Lie Cheat"

Jameka takes offense to that and starts encouraging Kail. Now Daniele is calling Jen out.

Everyone is starting to fight again. Everyone is yelling.

Eric says "Jen what the fuck does her relationship have to do with you"

(Hope you are getting all this Catniptoy - too fast for me!)

Archived