August 3, Live Feed Updates

5am bb time

jessica, dick in the kitchen, dick keeps covering his hand whispering into jessica's ear because they heard eric and zach up

dick says he wants to talk to her outside...so out they go

hand covered whispering (is BB ever going to tell them to stop that)...

dick: another thing i told you when eric came out, there was a comparision of me dumping the tea on her head was like howie, why else would 'they' tell him, only me and jen should know that comparision......why would he say that same thing about nick? he's a loose cannon he's going to go wild, i'm afraid he might punch me (sorry, only parts can be heard because of his whispering)

dick: im friends with puck from real world, i dated jerry from survivor, ERICA IS A FRIEND OF MINE, they all say the same thing...right now from the very beginning the twist is gone, who's left the most dramatic, two HOH wasted, eric was the one that pointed out they wasted their hoh's, the first week we dont know but for you it worked it great, but joe..........eric was the one that pointed out joe, how can eric make all the rounds if someone else (joe) was making all the rounds.....its easy to blame jen for the second vote, jen wouldnt vote against kail, and that's who he's blaming...it cant be the same person two weeks in a row because nick's gone......when i was talking to jameka i wanted to feel her out....i hate this fucking group, did you see "LNC IS NERD HERD"...

jessica: yeah, the nerd herd..(nodding)

dick: there are alliances and sub alliances all up in this fucking place

dick: if eric goes this week it doesnt make me very comfortable because then there is me eric zach (talking about mostly women left)

jessica keeps nodding, smiling, agreeing

dick: i knew i was coming, i told my mom, my mom has been a christian three times longer than these bitches in here, she said part of the game is lying backstabbing....jameka and kail (shaking head)

jessica: how about jameka today, preordained?

dick: how about julie chen, first she rips jen with the 'you take the uni in tard' then she laughs in jameka's face

dick: jameka got jen off the block to put zach up, and she flipped the fuck out, did you see her today, at the hoh...'you go kail' is it the God alliance? or is it because she knew she'd not get put up, amber and jen face masks...she (amber) fucking threw nick under the fucking bus

dick: i feel like the conspiracy theorist, its a lot of fucking money,people kill for less money than this why wouldnt they fuck people over

dick: we need to do what eric's been doing, and plant doubt about amber jameka jen...and zach i've got to make sure he's not aligned with anyone else

jessica: i doubt he's aligned with anyone else

dick: kail...she'll align with anything she can get, zach is like a fucking lost dog, zach thinks he's a fucking master mind

dick: jessica i have not lied once in this game, the only time was to zach, i promise you im never ever going to lie to you

jessica: i trust you, you farted when i met you within the first five minutes, how can i not trust you ..giggle/snort

they talk about the pov again, dustin fucked up by taking the prizes and tried to fix it by putting up nick for the group

jessica is going to bed

dick says he should too

he throws in a load of laundry

now dick's talking to himself (or us , or something):

'you think im an idiot, you played me motherfucker, you played daniele motherfucker, you think im an idiot you fucking piece of shit....oh, and all cameras on....eric, eric, eric, eric, eric is at the bottom of all the bullshit, another fucking phoney, what a fucking dildo, its the second time you obvious fuck, eric, off with his head, we need zach we need the fourth vote, gotta fucking get zach, my daughter is so fucking smart man, she's the one playing the fucking game, she's the smart one, i think i gotta go into the diary room more, my fucking dick at night sessions may be hurting me, sorry people, then again i could do them way over here or in the hammock or by the windows...beause nobody can hear shit over here...dont trust jameka never trusted her, dont trust amber, let that bitch roll over and fucking die, daniele wasnt positive about nick either, nick bud im so sorry man, big mistakes in this fucking game,the group the group the fucking nerd herd , fucking being used by the fucking nerd herd, how embarrassing, im fucking humilated, flip this bitch and get him the fuck out of here, she's right,good thing she's here"

dick looks to the house and thinks eric is up, he goes into the house and says to himself 'where you at motherfucker' (eric is asleep im pretty sure, he's in bed)

he walks through the house and says 'God this place is making me paranoid'

now he sits on the hoh stairs about halfway down

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:10 BBT

Jess and Dick head back outside. Dick's whispering in her ear (don't know why b/c there's NO ONE around) but you can't hear him. All you hear is Jess saying mm-hmm, mm-hmm.

Dick talking again about when he compared his ice tea on Jen to Howie in BB6, and how he and Jen discussed it in the DR, then Eric comes out of the DR and says the same thing about BB6.

Dick: (Again) He set Nick up. (Eric)

Dick says he's friends with Puck from the Real World. He dated Jerri from Survivor. Met Johnny Fairplay. Knows Erika. He says they all say the same thing (but I don't know what it is they say.)

Dick says that the twist on this year is gone. He says 2 HOH's wasted. Dick's rehashing the first two gone this year. Saying Eric was the one who wanted Joe gone in week two. Dick says that Dani says that if Nick had stayed, that Eric would have been outed out this week regardless. (How, I don't know.)

Jess: Why did that banner say you were a liar? (She asked this to Eric)

Dick: You asked him that? All these banners started when Nick was nominated.

Dick: There's alliances and sub-alliances all over this shit.

Dick's worried about Zach still being aligned with Kail.

Dick tells Jess to talk to Dani tomorrow. he says as of now, Kail and Jen will be nominated for the third week in a row.

More whispering in Jess' ear. Can't hear. More mm-hmms from Jessica.

Foth

Dick told Jess that him & Dani were in an alliance from day 1 when they were in the BR. (happened at the beginning of their conversation)

Jess went to bed.

Dick at night. Walking/pacing outside, smoking & calling Eric a Mother F..ker outloud. Saying how smart Dani is. Spitting & more cussing about Eric, Jameka & Amber! Thinks his LN Dick show is getting him in trouble & he should just do more DR sessions.

Now he is just sitting by himself in the BY.

BTW.. I never posted on the live feed update but thought I would since I cant sleep!

Dick is walking around outside talking to himself outloud, smoking burping & spitting (can it get any worse??) Saying "lying piece of shit, you should be scared, want to put you on the block (about Eric) you lying Mother F'er, then says Jen, Jen Jen"

Now he is inside not looking like a happy camper, kicking his shoes off as he sits on the couch. Still talking 2 himself but can't hear what he is saying

9am bbt (morning everyone!)

F1/2 sleeping HGs

F3 Kail laying on patio

F4 shows the Nick-less hottub

9:40 BBT

Kail is still outside alone on the couch. She's been laying down with her arms crossed for quite awhile.

No noise or movement from any other HGs.

All still asleep.

9:41 BBT

Foth now. Maybe a wake up call? Well, Kail in kitchen now with Dustin. A few whispers.

Dick and Dani talking in HOH.

Dick really mad realizes they just got rid of their biggest ally getting rid of Nick. (Way too focused on conspiracies to see the real picture)

Dick and Dani are certain there's a huge conspiracy going on. They think Kail is working through Jen to contact her secret alliance, and that Amber is the secret link in to them. They think Eric is mouthpiece for the alliance. They think Jess is being left out of the secret alliance but ERic is maintaining his connection to her to get into her pants. (Just goes to prove that just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you)

Current plan is to put up Jen and Kail and backdoor Eric.

Just before 11am BBT Time (sorry forgot on last post)

Still Dick and Dani in HOH scheming.

They really want to back door Eric so they need someone to win and use POV. Dani already asked Kail not to use it if she wins it. Cover story for Dani to get Kail to use the POV (only to be told if she wins it). Dani will say I promised to protect you but my dad wants you out so you have to use it.

Dick claims Eric's running around losing his shit

Dick Claims Kail's running around losing her shit. Refers to Kail asking Zach "what did you tell Dick?".

Some Amber trashing, then talking about Dani using Amber, whose saying they need to be there for each other.

Wondering if other HG's are up. Dick said Shrek just got up (I think its Zach he means).

Now mentioning Amber and Jameka freaking out last night.

Dani claims as much pain as she was in she didn't have to make a deal with Kail and probably shouldn't have, because she would have won. Just knew she would win and was sick of it.

Dani whining saying no one was cheering her on in the HOH only her dad and Zach. When someone asked her did she feel like she had her own cheering squad. She said "NO, no one was cheering for me". She only heard her dad cheer for her; and then she heard Jameka cheering for Kail. (unbelievable!)

Now Dani's trying to convince her dad to quit making scenes because it comes back to her.

They're going to plant some seed in Dustin's head about the whole nomination and POV possibilities, but I'm not clear on what that is. (But that's okay because I don't think they're that clear either since they never listen to each other well)

11am - 11:15am BBT Time

Dick and Dani out in BY.

Dani says its funny to go from being ignored to everyone kissing her ass by saying goodmorning to her.

Dani says Jen says she wants to talk to her but not on a week when Dan's HOH.

Dick: "What's up motherf#@!?" when he sees Zach

Boring food talk about being off slop.

Dani just said goodmorning when Kail came out. Kail didn't look too friendly (I guess this is an example of someone kissing Dani's ass)

Wondering what the restof the house is up to. (Truth is I don't have all four camera's in view because I've been stalking D&D)

Dustin and Jameka have joined them. So I imagine no more strategy talks for a while , just general laid back morning stuff.

Just got "HG's this is a lock down. Please go outside"

Eric and Jameka were talking strategy when Dick came over to their corner and took over the hammock. Jameka did a great job of restarting an old conversation about her boyfriend. Then Eric moves in and starts to talk to Dick and coversation moves to the topic of the two votes. Conversation gets heated as Eric continues to push his case, that Nick was at least the first vote, if not both. Dick says the whole concept is ridiculous because Nick told him "a few things" before he left and Dick believes him completely.

It all erupts and then quiets down again. Dustin had joined and he and Jameka chime in once in a while. Dani joined to calm Dick down but she hasn't said much since. Eric tossed in a threat to have Dick put out of the house. <video coming>

11:20am BBT

All HG's out in BY.

Jameka and Eric sitting behind hammock separated from couches. But Dani just looked over and saw them.

Eric saying they (D&D) are going to use it as sneaky week to turn people against each other and find out information. Says 5 of us have the votes if any of us go up they get rid of whoever else is up (Jen or Kail).

They can try and do it but its not going to do anthing.

A lot of mmhmming but not like usual, Jam really engaged and agreeing.

Relaying how Dick quized him on who was the other vote and Eric telling Jameka all he said to Dick.

Eric thinks D&D have figured out they are in trouble, due to Dani's competitiveness Dick's f***ing rudeness they're wanted out.

Eric figures D&D will think they have Jen's vote as a guarantee cause she'll save Kail. And he admits they probably will but even so that is only 3 votes, Dick, Zach, Jen, leaving them still 4 votes.

Eric tellin Jam that Dick is going to create as much mistrust as he can to break up the bonds wherever he can. "We have a guarantee of five votes and they can work on whoever comes off the block and convince them this is a way to "stick it to Dick and Daniele", and whoever wins HOH next week we just go after Dick and Dani next week. (America will mess this up though by making ERic vote for the other side. I hate America's Voters)

Eric says the sketchiest thing they are doing (D&D) is saying sending Nick home was the wrong move and its all their fault. E sayd if they wanted to save Nick they could have. D&D saying the rest of the house tricked them into it but if they really wanted to they could have fixed it. Claiming the rest of the house set them up.

(SOrry,I'm better at summary than transcript and there is a ton being said here)

Jameka says she never heard a parent encourage their daughter by saying, "You're doing f***ing awesome". "That was rather eye-opening."

(Eric shared something about why he yelled at Jen during the comp but I missed a lot typing and didn't want to go back and miss anything. I think he's claiming he only did it to seem like he was alligned with Dick)

Eric says its not for Kail and Jen to say. its time for everyone else to step up and say we've let you intimidate people and f** with people and control the votes and lie to people for too long and we would have let it fly if you'd have waited a week or two like a sane human being. But you didn't and now you're not getting out who you want this week. and further more...something about them going home.

Jameka a little worried about Jessica because found her in kitchen late with Dick and also because Jess told Dustin about the banner. But Eric thinks its fine that she is still with Eric.

Dick just came over and said if you're not going to use the hammock I will. Jam and ERic did really well switching gears to lovelife conversation as if thats all it was. (I'm sure big D's not fooled, he'd invent a conspiracy anyway)

11:35am bbt

Eric/Jam in the backyard

E: they are going to nom one of us, cause they aren't stupid, will try to shock one of us.. we are saying outright it isn't going to happen, you made a boneheaded move, the 5 or 6 of us are going to say you made a bad move at the wrong time

Jam: to the wrong people

E: I think he's on a psychotic melt down, on a mega power trip, he thinks they are unstopable, pumping up ideas about me, he knows the game, reality tv king

Jam all along: mmhmmmm mmmhmmmm

E: how many alliances can they have? it shows they are up to something, they say they did the wrong thing, they had votes and could have saved Nick.. Jen, Zach, Dick, Dani and Amber could have saved or forced a tie, now they are saying we tricked them... if they wanted Nick to stay... they didn't even try... they were happy to see Nick go, then turn it on us

Jam: i've never heard a father encourage his daughter by saying you are doing *&^% awesome

E: I thought his comments were rediculous and insane... for me to stand before two girls and tell them to *&^% because I was genuinely loyal to them, and now they are doing this? They are deceptive...

*Jessica being cute making random comments while going to lay down, being cute happy Jessica*

11:40am bbt

E: look at my view, I'm with Jess, it's time to go to sleep, wake up an hour later and she's in kitchen with Dick wide awake?

Jam: Amber told me what happened, and I thought I'd find out before Dustin, told me the conversation which it could have been any of us, not trying to throw group under the bus, won't say your name was used specifically

E: I think the idea was go talk with me, then report back

*Dick comes to lay in hammock right next to Eric/Jam*

Jam: I could care less about him

E: it's interesting how many of us came in with relationships to work on

Jam: it's not over, not a done deal

*oh, Jam/Eric changed conversation mid stream when Dick appeared*

E: what up Ed? Bored already?

Dick: was sitting over there listening to *&^% really boring

11:40

Dick/Eric talk about volleyball being set back up...(who cares, get to the important stuff guys! lol)

E: so, I guess there was info that there is no food comp? just an issue of... never happening, or... I saw the sign is up saying nominations today

Jam: I'm thinking it's a luxury comp

*Jam gets up and leaves*

Dick: sorry, didn't mean to break up your pow wow with Jam

E: no, he was talking relationships

BB: Dick, please move your mic(yea BB!)

E: I was thinking about last night, I'm not sure about... you've looked out for me

(hard to hear over Zach/Jen convo)

E: I don't know if I agree with your views last night... I wouldn't recommend going around publizing... should it be Kail, is it Jen, where did the vote come from?

Dick: we need to know where the vote came from... discounting the votes is

E: you seem to be quick to discount Nick

Dick: not for two weeks

E: my interpretation is he did the first... to cast doubt, you are creating a scenario, making a target

Dick: won't miss obvious target, Jen or Kail are going home.. nothing happens by accident in this house though

E: I don't want to see a situation where people throw each other under the bus, people we are close with

Dick: but, kail was set, she knew, ate bowl of slop before the show

E: what you are quick to rule out is this is Nicks parting shot, to tell Kail this is how it's happening, or tell Jen and she tells Kail... Amber told Nick, and he tells

Dick: Amber didn't tell!

E: oh, I thought she did.. if Nick went Kail, he was pissed and upset...

Dick: Nick knew he was leaving, no reason for him to lie

E: he could have just told you that.. not necesarily he only talked with you

Dick: no reason for him to lie to me, he knew he was leaving, you saying he would lie to me when he is leaving?

E: that was his MO

Dick: I'm not buying it, on his way out, you telling me he would lie to protect others in here?

E: why be so quick to assume it's your allies

Dick: I'm saying there is a vote

E: but when I say Jen or Nick you dismiss it

Dick: Jen wouldn't vote against Kail, we assume it's Nick, it can't be Nick again.. he told me it wasn't his vote.. I'm telling you 100%, I'm not discounting it.. why is this guy going to lie to me when he is going home, I'm like you should talk to the group, he knew he knew he knew, why is he going to lie? that's the stupidest thing

E: just like Joe lied

Dick: different, cause Nick wants to have a relationship with Dani, I'm going to leave and look at DR and see he is a liar? it doesn't make sense!

E: I'm not trying to

Dick to others: seriously guys, am I making sense? Jam?

Jam: this is the first time I'm hearing, Nick told you on the way out?

Dustin: I can almost see it being...

E: I don't see why they should be discounted.. if it's not them it's one of us, and I don't like thinking it

Dick: then were did Kail get her info, I'm saying for 2 weeks there is a leak in the group

Jam: maybe someone did this week, but maybe last week was an eye opener

Dick: if everyone thought it was Nick.. who would do it this week?

E: I still believe it was Nick... then the vote happens and suddenly his word is gold

Dick: it happens again and it can't be swept under the rug

E: I'm not laying blame on those I don't think did it... it's Nick or Jen or a phantom one time thing

Dick: this is rediculous... what is happening right now is... I'm calling *&^% something is *&^^

E: you are saying your stated ally did it and not your enemy?

Dick: he said he was with them in the beginning... he told me when I was HOH... so who was the vote? Zach was one, who was the other?

*Dani joins the group* *Dick getting aggitated

E:you don't want to go there

D: why not?

E: it's going to shine a light on you

*Dick stands up walks to other side of hammock*

Dick: the lights been shinging *&^%^& and I don't (**&&^ care

E: do to your actions

Dani: hey... hey...

Dick: so what?!?!? I'm a (*&^ man and I stand up for my actions

E: so don't tell your friends that you...

Dick: I haven't told anyone anything, I haven't said one person.. this is *&*&^^

E: you didn't? you did to me!

Dick: no I didn't you lying *(**&^& you did to me last night!

E: no that is full of **&&^ you approached me...

Dick: Eric, you *((*&^ liar! I'm telling you and you are saying no no no

Eric: shouting doesn't make your point any more valid

Dick: I'm the one going around speculating that it's not true, I'm not pointing out one person

Eric: no, you are pointing out everyone!

Dick: I'm saying two weeks in a row!

Dani: will you please stop?

Eric: don't ever yell at me again!

Dick: i'll yell at you as much as I (**&^ want to

Eric: and you'll be marching out the **&^^ door

Dick: are you going to do it?

Eric: no, because I'm loyal to others

Jam: let's just calm down guys

Eric: I've been trustworthy to you

*Dick sits back down in hammock, gets calm again*

Dick: who who who someone played with the vote

Eric: you want to believe it's one of the 7, and I want to believe it isn't

Dick: isn't this math? you are saying Jen voted against Kail?

Eric: why not? she gets this reaction?

Dick: Jen has been loyal to Kail... Jam, do you know something you aren't saying? Everyone belives last week was Nick?

Jam: why isn't that ruled out? you saw how much discourse it caused

Dustin: let's take into consideration it was 2 different people

Dick: why not one person though? please convince me

Jam: are you saying it was the same person

Eric: so when Nick says it wasn't him you believe him, when I tell you, when Dustin tells you, you should believe us... I don't trust Nick, I think he did the first week

Dustin: Dick, you could be calling the kettle black

Dick: I have never lied in the house, one time to Zach and I told him

Dustin: I believe you

Eric: but you are suggesting someone else is

Eric: it could just as easily being (names everyone)

Dustin: if we make this scene each week, it will continue

Eric: by casting light over everyone, we aren't in position to eat our own, let's get rid of targets, don't put doubt where it doesn't need to be, let everyone plead there case, but you refuse to believe it is Jen

Dick: Jen isn't that great a liar

Eric: but you think one of us is? if it isn't her, it's one of us.. I guess I take implication that someone a trusted cohort is lying to you, when an enemy... I don't see what anyone has to gain, sends them home by doing it...

*Dick laying back on hammock now*

Eric: I came to you saying it's wrong to play your hand too fast.. don't shine a light on everyone

Dick: you say that, but then ask me to discount the vote

Eric: no, I'm saying there are clear and present threats

Dick: if there is someone, then?

Eric: it should be addressed, but I believe the 6 of you, you've done nothing to distrust me

Dick: I've done a lot to show my loyalty to this group

Eric: I think we all have

Dick: Jam, what do you think?

Jam: I see your point, I don't think it was the same person, back burner kind of issue

Dick: do you think it was Jen

Jam: this week, maybe.. we don't know who murmured what... we don't know other stuff that could be going on.. that one vote.. someone different this week... I can't rule it out.. I see your point

Dick: I didn't mean to make such a big deal...

Eric: don't shoot yourself in the foot, I'm asking as a friend, it won't be an effective method

Dick: I feel when I bring my opinion and it's discounted...

Eric: I didn't...

Dick: i'm talking as a group... Dani?

Dani: I think I was last week, I have an idea what I want to do, and I hope everyone will go along with it.. certain people brought up each week, I'm ready for them to get out

Dick: my goal is to find out what is going on, why didn't Kail pack till 1 hour before? eating slop before the show...

Jam: she knew.. not at the beginning

Dick: who told her!

Jam: I agree with you

*noon*

Dick: no, I'm not accusing every person, what I'm saying is, something is up, it makes me uneasy, that was my point in the beginning... for someone to pick up a serial killers MO and continue it the next week...

Jam: why not try it, to fracture us?

Dick: I understand, it's the last thing I want... I brought it up last week... I don't want to see the chinks in the armor, I'm not saying you or you

Jam: but how will we know until we leave? how?

Dick: we have smart people here.. if I didn't think that and trust you, I wouldn't come to you

Eric: I'm suggesting you are looking at everybody, not anybody? (huh?)

Dick: when Kail is over there fake sleeping..

(sorry that last post was so long)

12:10pm bbt

Dick/Eric still talking by the hammock... Dani, Jam, Dustin talking by hammock... Jen, Jessica talking about nothing on the patio

12:20pm bbt

Dick/Eric/Dani/Jam talking now at the hammock, Dustin joins Jen/Jessica on the patio

Jam still suggesting Nick made the vote the first week, someone else copied his idea the second week

Dick: it's a copycat of a serial killer... I don't like being discounted

Dick: no offense Eric... let me go off sometimes, don't discount me, I know I'm stupid sometimes, but I'm not completely stupid

12:25

Dani/Jam continue talking by hammock

Kail and Dick both join Jen/Dustin/Jessica on the patio... Jess informs Dick that Zach has ringworm

Eric is sick of Dick and Daniele's family reunion.

Dustin says he will put up Dick and Daniele if he gets HOH.

Eric thinks Dick is now a bigger target than Jen.

Dustin wants the final 5 to be Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Eric, and Jess.

Dustin's upset that Dani hasn't talked to any of the LNC about her nominations after an entire day.

Jen and Kail are talking about the suballiances and the fight within the LNC over the extra vote.

Kail says she going to talk to Dani soon and Jen should too. Jen says there's no reason for her to.

Jen also says she has a lot of information that could help Dani but she's not sure if she wants to tell Dani because she doesn't like her.

Eric and Dustin in the BY on chaises. Eric is bashing Dick, saying saying he is supposed to tell different stories to different people to see who turns on who.

Dustin is upset that Dick is saying Nick was out of the house too early. Dustin said the only people who can claim that are Dani and Amber. Dustin said Nick has only been out of the house 12 hours, and it is too early to say it was a mistake. Dustin said Dick attacked Jameka in a low, low way about her religion. He also called Dustin shallow for taking the vacation and money, and Dick bashed Amber as well. Dustin and Eric are really upset over the way Dick is treating them.

Zach comes out and asks if anyone wants anything, water, gatorade, beer, gun, etc.

Feeds switch to Dani and Dick in HoH. She is going to put up Jen and Kail, then backdoor Eric. She said Jameka has really changed her tune, now she said if she wins POV, then she won't use it. They want to make sure she doesn't win it. They are going to talk to Zach to make sure he does use it. Dick got confused and said they would tell him if he used it he would go up, then Dani reminded him she is putting up Kail and Jen and they DO want it used. They don't want Eric to win it, or Jameka, or Dustin or Amber. (Who is left to play???)

Back to Eric and Dustin. Dustin said when Dick spoke to him, he mentioned Jameka and Eric. Eric said he talked about Amber. Dustin said he didn't say anything about her to him. Eric said that is the plan. Talking about wanting to get with Jameka, Amber and Jessica to make sure they are ok with not using the Veto, and if Dustin or Eric goes up, to vote out the other person (Jen or Kail).

Dustin explained the reason for no food comp is that the Hoh competition will spill over to the Sunday show, instead of the food comp.

Dick comes out, now he is talking with Eric and Dustin about the competition. Eric said he didn't understand about the strap, he ha big ideas about what to do, then when he got up there, it all went out the window. He was about to break his back, his ankles, etc. Bashing Jen for putting on chap stick while hanging. They said how vain was that. Then they start about the spider web in a previous season and how one person had a terrible HoH week, when James got a Margarita party, someone else took money, someone took a TV, the HoH had to stay in solitary for 24 hours, and the house was put on cold showers and cots for a day.

Now talking about noms today, and all are looking forward to it. Dick said Dani is really going to enjoy it. They said Jen deserves it. Now talking about the competition and Dick said Eric did terrible. Eric states that Jameka and Amber were off before Eric. He was up about 10 minutes. Dick thought Eric was the first one down. They all agree it was a lot more physical then they expected.

Dani/Jen talking in the HOH

D is saying that she and her Dad are nothing alike. D has said ED has shown her what she doesn't want to be in life and they judge her off of ED.

D: It's not fair and it sucks

J: When I talk to him, he would talk about you and things and I told him that I don't think he should tell her that.

D:Where you were coming from, you had no right to say that. That was completely not what happened at all.

D defending herself from last night to Jen. Both are being very civilized and FOTH grrrr

Archived