August 4, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talking about the pov game they will play "crooked croquet" and dustin tells dani that it would be kewl if they put her in an alice costume... then dani says something about the queen of hearts and everything hated her... she asks dustin if he heard her... he says yes... she says "well then laugh!"... zach proclaimed himself the cheshire cat... stating that the house is alice in wonderland based... dani says that maybe it is just all fairy tale based... dick starts talking about tai chi... zach says note to producers "dick wants to make an excercie video"... dick says yes, excercising your lower bone... just general chit chat... creamcheese and jelly sandwiches... zach talking tai chi and stretching inner thighs...talk about nail polish and the sweatshirt that dani wore to the ceremony... zach 61 minutes... zach "I wonder how many kids went out and got a shark fin last night"... eric "hopefully nobody"... talk about the shark fin...

dani saying that Julie stabbed eric by saying that he is nicks little brother... they all agree that she needs new writers... then jew talk... eric: we are all comunicating across cultures... talk about the convos and questions at the live show... eric: I didn't get to answer the question how I wanted.... everyone making fun of eric and how he talked when they talked to him on the show... dick sent to DR... they say that this is his 3rd time to DR today... zach saying that maybe humpty dumpty was in the book, a egg on a wall thing...dustin talking about hide and seek veto and how it had nothing to do with Alice in Wonderland, he thinks they are generally making it themed as such... dani says that they cannot use alice in wonderland... dust: maybe it is just wonderland themed, who said that?... someone says jameka... amber and eric whispering in bedroom... talking about who said what and they came to them and said someone was leaking...

10:47

feed cuts to Dick, who was speaking with (Eric?), who was in the shower

Dick: Kail is at the bottom of everything, Mrs Robinson, she's the one information continues to be leaked to, she's the one, she's the one every single time! That's what it is!

*Dick walks towards the kitchen, where Dustin is sitting, and Dani/Jen are doing dishes*

Dustin in kitchen: change of plans?

Dick: hmmm, oh did you hear me?

Dustin: yea

Dick: well, doesn't it make sense?

Dustin: what's that?

Dick: oh, well then you didn't hear me

Dustin: going after public enemy # 2?

Dick: it only makes sense... only one person is at the bottom of everything continually... you take that out, and the rest of it doesn't even matter... *looks at Jen* and this one

Jen: I don't know, I'm just a bystander

Dick: of course you don't know... get a life

Jessica(oh, she's at the table): I don't think anybody does

*dick walks to round room, where Kail is laying down*

Dick: you're at the bottom of it Kail, you need to go

Jen: is he speaking to himself, or is someone in there?

*Dick back to kitchen, leans in at counter to Dustin, they start whispering, and my dogs wake up and are noisy... Dick pacing again*

Dustin: I'm up for anything

Dick: that's the head that needs to roll

dani amber and jess in bedroom talking... talking if they are going to have to wear costumes... saying that they want them to look like dorks... jess saying she is painting her toenails...eric: gold? Jess: and white! eric: it is a little too early in the morning to use that loud of a voice!... jess saying that she was up early cuz they wanted her to go to the DR... they ask if james was there last night? then we get FOTH...

all cams on bedroom with jess, dani, amber and eric... jenn is in there too... dani: I am a genius... silesce... jess: well... okay... silence... jen: apparently golfing attire... jess; plaid pants... jen: I can't wear plaid pants at home... hiccups in the room... FOTHdick in kitchen... talking about bacon... dustin: OMG! I have pooped 4 times this morning! dick: wow! Dustin: I feel great! dick: talking about 5 lbs of poop that he pooped... dust: those are the best... you feel like you need to replenish yourself... dust: it is like someone was smoking poop in the bathroom, yeah you were definitely smoking poop on that one... dustin and dick start whispering... talking game...

Dick asks Eric why he was called to the DR so many times yesterday...

Eric said he doesn't even keep track anymore, but a lot of it was them telling him he made good points but the DR wanted him to get it down to 2 sentences

dick and dust still talking, dick doing most of the convo... dust just nodding and saying um huh... zach telling dick to shake it off, and he says I wonder when we get to go outside... amber and jam talking in weight room... amber saying something about someone having a twin in there but they know better because of a scar... jam: mmmmm hmmmm... amber: everyone is doubting everyone... jam: mmmmm hmmmm.... amber: you look good... jam: thanx.... amber leaves the gym... brief FOTH... comes back on to dick saying diarrhea diarrhea cha cha cha... asking if someone wants to be his back up singers, then he goes on to say that he knew the guy that started the phrase about diarrhea (can't remember what he said)... dick talking very animated...

Daniele decides she knows what the veto comp is, and that the balls will have faces on them and they will be able to knock people out. SHe is very excited she really thinks she knows that thats the comp, she says she cant tell where she got the idea from, though.

Dani whispers something in dicks ear... can't hear what she said.

Amber, please go to the diary room.

Dani: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

(Amber must be the host)

FOTH with some audio, couldn't hear it over the music.

Eric and Jameka whispreing inaudibly.

Jameka: eric..eric.. you have my word. i promise you.

zach making comments about dick drinking... telling them that is why BB does that because they want him to act in such and such way... dick talking about how he was buzzed at the pov... dani throwing around her ideas about what the POV will be and how the balls will have the HG's faces on them and they will have to knock the balls out... they ask where she came up with that... she says I am not telling... she says to mark her words and if she is right she is a genius... she says that she has to tell dick something and pulls him away... zach says F you!... then zach says "that is a ruthless plan" acting like he can hear what they are saying... then he says "I'm gonna kick your ass if that is about me"... dick says that he is coming to the realization that dani and vince are smarter than him... BB "HG you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other HG's" dani: yeah zach!... dick running around the hose yelling why! why! why!... zach saying he is like the world wide web... BB" amber please to to the DR"... zach and dani sitting in kitchen... dick yes!l "lets get the show on the road... run run hurry!... amber: run forrest run!... FOTH... but can hear a bit of ambers DR talk... amber: hey! whispering... amber: well it only takes me like 5 minutes to get ready... eric and jam whispering... eric doing the talking and jam just doing her mmmmm hmmmm...

1130 BBT There was some audio leaked from the DR right after Amber went it. The producer asked her if she was still up for hosting POV since she was still laying around in bed and the comp was starting soon.

Amber said of course yeah... it only takes me 5 minutes to get ready

Feed switched at this point

jam and eric in bedroom... eric laying down... jam facing away from him sitting on another bed sniffling (either crying or praying)... FOTH on cam 2 and 3... silence with jam and eric on cams 1 and 4... jam doing hair still sniffling... someone in background yawns really loud... continued awkward silence...

Eric and Jameka talking...Eric basically looking for assurance that if he goes up on the block, he will have the votes to stayKail, Amber, and Jen getting ready for the VETO comp. Putting make up on...asking about like "What do you think of this mascarra" etc. etc. Us girls :/Kail, Amber, and Jen getting confused while putting on makeup. Example...Amber says yeah it's better this way, thanks jen (talking about mascarra) and Jen confuses it to be talking about the game.

BB "please stop singing"... eric laying in bed with psycho eyes... jam lies down and whispers osmething... kail, jen and amber in bathroom... jen and amber talking about mascara... jen is telling amber to try her curling mascara... girls continue to get ready... all feeds on bathroom... Kail"Ok you guys got me started... (puts on make up)... some general chit chat amber... this is much better jen thanks... j: uh hu... j: I didn't sleep that well last night... did you? J: i was tossing and turning... amber: everytime I cry I get bags (ED: she should just be one big bag then)... kail: do they go away? a: yeah... dani and ED talking about the POV and their thoughts on it... Dani: you aren't even listening!... ED: yes I am it is the same thing... dani: sorry for talking! ed: I was walking away cuz I had a smelly fart... dani: time for some midol (walks into bathroom)... dick and zach talking in kitchen... dani walks out of Bathroom and the girls start their chatting again... dani in kitchen and zach asks if she wants some water... amber: thanx jen I appreciate it... j: yep yep... jen asking kail if there are kinkies in the back of her hair... amber to dick: red shirt uh hu... I like it... ED: I bought it because it doesn't have any shit on it... kail says she has been homesick everyday to jen... kail and jen talking about the fact that they practiced and that everyone is parinoid... and talking how they are continually on the block,,, k to j: I don't want to be here if you are not here... j: don't say that... j: that will make ppl want to just keep you to push you... K: we will have that convo after the pov ... look at that bruise... amber and dust in bedrrom... amber changing clothes...

jen walks into bedroom and tells amber that he shirt is new and that she likes it... amber: it is to inspire you... dust: or to distract you... dust to jen: well looks like you are safe... jen: what?... dust: well you know dick changes his mind every 5 minutes... dani sitting next to dustin... dustin starts scratching her back... dust: are those the flaming hot (cheetos)... dani: yeah... jen and kail now in round bed room, in bed... jen laughing... awkward silence again... jen: you look a little more lively with a little mascara on and on the lips and the cheeks... kail: lest get this show on the road... jen: once they call amber, then I am gonna pee and then I am ready to rock... I think it is funny that dick is the one ready to go and he isn't even playing... laughter... unless he just wants to smoke... jen: they are hysterical... I am a little sweaty... I need to evaluate that in tha bathroom... BB: amber please go to the DR... dust: it is starting... jen: let me go to the bathroom and check my arm pits... kail putting on lipgloss... everyone getting ready to go...dani: that is why they called you in there to say momentarily?... dick sdaying that if they don't let him go out soon he is gonna huff and puff... general chit chat...

dustin staring in mirror trying on different sunglesses and doing the zoolander pout... z: you look a little extra gay today: dust: look what you are wearing! z: they are capris, no straight man would wear those... d: they are shorts! z: no they are pedal pushers... dick: those are mens pants!!! dust: ok I f*** men z: no men F*** you... there is a difference... ed: lets not get into this... z to dust: now gray? you might be pitting out there! dani : bring a napkin... z: give your dad 7 pieces of bacon and 2 beers... he goes bonkers... z: ugliest hat I have ever seen... dani: I have a red one... dust: nick stretched it out... z: he did have a big melon... dust: that was before the mohawk... dust: I am supporting the cancer bandana look... z: hate mail... dust: they are fasion setters... then they talk about gypsy's... dust calls his look the cancer gypsy look... dani is talking how gypsies would come into her work and steal the plates... zach is mystified...

dick in kitchen ranting "from the beginning, from the beginning... I missed the mark the first time... from the beginning.. you had better win... you had better win... tick tock"... (he is acting like a caged rat...)... dick and dust talking in bathroom... talking game... a bunch of different convos going one, everyone waiting for POV to start...

Jen in bathroom trying to do her hair in low pig tails. She has Kail helping her. After Kail leaves, she takes it down and does it over a different way. Dick comes in to poop, and tells her she won't get lucky again, she is gone. When Dick comes out he tells Jen to get her hair off hte sink so he can wash his hands. He complains that her hair is all over both sinks, and in the shower "when she decides to take one once a month". Jen picks up one hair and moves it, then he washes his hands. Other than that, she ignored him.

Dick goes to kitchen, says tick tock, tick tock, then tells the ceiling (BB) to get the show on the road. Dick seems to be in a good mood. Now he is talking to Zach and Dustin about Harley Davidson boots. he does a little commercial about them, then says "size 9 thank you". Dick continues about his boots, the fights he has been in and how the doctor was impressed with the way he set his own nose.

Dick tells Kail her time is about up. She ignores him. Sshe gets up and says she is going to lay down for a while and asks Amber to get her when they call. Dick asks if she is uncomfortable, and she continues without making a comment.

Dani repeating time and time again that Dustin and Jameka CAN NOT get the veto.

d/d saying if noms are the same KAIL MUST GO.

ugh foth during the convo.. maybe veto is starting.

12:25BBTDick and Dani in HOH -

Dick - they said last night at 11:00 and now it is almost 12:30.

Dani - why does that surprise you!

Dick - well it pisses me off. I've got smoking to do *BURP*

Dani - Everyone is freaking out

Dick - I keep going Tick Tock times up. One of you two idiots is going home

Dani - I'm not talking about them - everyone else is freaking out

Dick - Good! Why are they freaking out?

Dani - Because I think everyone is against us in here.

Dick - Don't read too much into that. Kail was talking to Jameka for a very long time and Jameka was just like mmmm.

Dani - About using the ball probably

Dick - I'm sure

Dani - So Jameka is probably all wigged out then. So my question though, say it is a game where you knock people out. How am I going to do it so it's not obvious? Cuz I want Dustin and Jameka out.

Dick - So knock them out - who cares!

Dani - but I don't want to make it obvious

Dick - Make it obvious - who cares Makes no difference at all.

Dick - If it stays the same Kail has to go

Dani - I know - I'm just getting nervous

Dick - She should have been gone 2 weeks ago

Dick tells Dustin that Kail has been a problem from day one. He said it started with the Mrs Robinson, and is at the bottom of everything. He goes in to Jen and tells her Kail is selling her out, that Kail is telling everyone to vote out Jen and save herself. Dick then goes to HoH.

Dick and Daniele are talking. Daniele whispers to Dick so no one can hear. Dick keeps saying that Dustin was standing up for Kail when he told him that she should have been gone. Daniele is saying that there is something really weird that hasn't been done before. She said a little on season 2, but they don't say what, and BB tells them to not talk about their DR. Dani wants to know how to knock Dustin and Jameka out of the game (POV) without being obvious. She said Dustin and Jameka can't get it.

Daniele complains she is in a lot of pain because she has been cramping for a week and hasn't started yet (TMI).

Now Dick is saying that Eric and Kail have been in an alliance since day 1. Very paranoid. Now saying Dustin is the one that keeps talking to Kail. They theorize that Dustin, Amber, Eric and Kail are in an alliance (wrong again). Said when Amber was handcuffed to Kail for 24 hours, that she said she could use Kail. Dick said Amber can't even use a piece of toilet paper. They said Kail has to go this week. Dani said Eric is the smart one, but get Kail out now. Dick says it may be too early to get Eric out, he needs more time to turn people against him. Dani said Eric is more dangerous. Dick said he doesn't want Jen gone, it has to be Kail or Eric. Dani seems to have a better insight than Dick. Dick said they have Zach, Jessica and himself to vote out Kail they only need one more. They said Jameka will just say umhmmm,umm hmmm. Complaining about hearing voices in the HoH bedroom, Dani said especially behind the mirror.

Again talking about POV. Dick said Jameka hasn't won anything. He said Amber is useless, she will never win anything. He said only if it is one of those games where if you buzz in and you are wrong, then you are out, that is the only way she will win. Dani said not to give them any ideas. Now saying they are not sure they can trust Jen, but they can use her. Most of the strategy is being brought up by Dani, Dick is just repeating himself.

FoTH

12:35BBT Convo in HOH continues

Dani - I talked to Jen and I told her that if Dustin or Jameka gets the POV it is staying the same. the only chance she has of staying is if the Veto is played. I Told her if you want any chance of staying in this game you need to work on Kail and have her take you off of it. She said that she talked to Kail and she said she would use it on her if she gets it.

Dick - Yeah!!! (pumps fist)

Dani - But the only thing is Dustin is trying to convince her not to.

Dick - Then Eric goes up

Dani - I'm just saying Dustin or Jameka cannot get it.That's the only thing that cannot happen.

Dick - Jameka has not won shit in here.

Dani - I know! You don't have to reiterate everything to me.I'm in the house too.

Dani - Anyone has as good a chance as anyone - it's a new challenge. All I'm saying is those two people can't get it.

Dick - Those two people are worthless like Amber.

Dani - She's not playing

Dick - She's never going to win anything unless someone else gives it to her. Like if someone buzzes in and gets it wrong.

Dani - Don't give them any ideas!

Archived