August 10, Live Feed Updates

Dick: Calls my mother a bitch. Hear that, God?

Jameka: Yeah, he did. He knew it before I even said it!

Dick says she calls someone who feeds the homeless a bitch.

Jameka says she doesn't even know what a cunt it. He says look in the mirror.

Dustin opens the door.

Dick: A literal and figurative cocksucker.

Jameka says it's too bad Dick kept all of this in for the DR entries. He says he didn't and she says yes, he did.

Dustin: Taking the high road.

Dick: Fuck off.

Dick: Are you fucking retarded!

Jameka: If you are a representative of her (his Mom), no wonder that letter wasn't long!

Dick says that she is supposed to be a representative of God.

She says she never was, and never tried to be. Dick came to her room to see the Bible.

Jameka keeps saying "I love you" over and over.

Dick says "Christians always show who they are!"

Dick: Do me a favor. Don't love me. Love the underside of my balls, please?

Dick: So, you want to go out and hang out with me afterwards, you love me so much?

Dick gets up to Jameka's face

Jameka says she isn't even talking to Dick.

(She's telling God she loves God--Cat)

Dick starts in again about how she sucks balls, etc.

Jameka says he knows nothing about her.

Jameka says that she knows she won't be divorced twice like him.

He says because no one will marry her. Thirty years old and unmarried.

Jameka; Honestly, I'm glad this happened.

Dick: Me, too. You're a stupid bitch and a poser Christian.

Jameka says he thinks she is being sarcastic, and she isn't. She is glad.

Jameka: You admitted you cheated on your wives. Whatever, man!

Dick: You said my Mother was a bitch.

Jameka: Yeah. That's a low blow ain't it?

Dick says that shows her Christianity!

Jameka says when he is on his deathbed, he will confess it. He says he won't.

Jameka: I'm done with you. As of this point on, you do not exist!

Dick: Fake. Fraud. Hypocrite. Jameka.

Dick calls her a little bitch. Then Amber comes in and he says "Speaking of bitches! The fat one!"

Amber say yeah, that's her!

(I've figured it out--when Amber is angry, she doesn't cry! -Cat)

Dani comes in to get food, and the fighting stops for a minute as Dick asks her about food. (The time is off on this, by about a half hour, as I was getting quotes)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:21 BBT

Zach asking if he can get the bunny suit wet so he can jump inthe pool. Talking to Dani and Dick

Outside Zach and Jess join the rest of them talking about listen to country music.

Eric and Dustin filling them in about Dick saying 'he crossed every line" you can cross with "a human being"

Zach says he didn't hear it and Eric [who earlier said he didn't hear it] talks about what exactly was said..

Telling zach Dick is using him...

Zach says "you don't have to explain it to me"

Inside Dani and Jen talking that they are trying to turn us agianst each other....

Dick comes out to smoke

D: Kail is an interesting person. She was hiding her entire life.

Ed: Her family is going to hate me.

D: I don't think so

ED: Of course they will.

D: I talked crap about her too

ED: But she blew it from week 2 right before I got HOH

D: This was the first week where I felt like I talked to her. This week, I liked Kail.

ED: You took a chance with Eric and we knew the votes weren't locked up.

D: I feel stupid, nothing was accomplished, and last week,s omething was accomplished for them.

ED: I couldn't take taht chance if he was playing you.

D: My stomach, this game is too much.

Zach and Jen coming downstairs and so is Jessica. Dick is staring at Jessica for a few seconds. Small talk with Jen and Zach. Zach goes outside. Daniele asks Jessica how her letter was. She's being nice to Jessica... and Jessica responds and goes outside. Jen is going to the WC.

Now Eric is telling Zach and Jessica that Dick crossed every possible line. Zach was saying they (Jess, Jen, and Zach) were watching it on the HOH screen.

Dick is walking into the Bathroom.

Now the BY crew is telling what Dick has said. Amber is crying.

Jen/Daniele talking.

D: They're trying to suck Zach in. What they're going to try to do is turn us against each other.

Dick walks outside, okay, switching feeds.

Jameka walked back inside. Dick is smoking a cig.

Now the BY crew is switching talk to country singers. Dick being silent for now.

ED: Barbados, 5 grand, no one forgets Dustin.

they ignore him.

Jen/Daniele went to round room.

D: I don't know how close you are, but I feel like we're in the same position and I'm promising you that from here on out, I have your back.

J: Yea, that's a good idea.

D: This week he (Dick) is probably going to go. It sucks. It's rough. I know for a fact that we have Zach and the three of us need to stick tight.

J:For this week though, we need to hang out with everyone

D: Yea, but I need a day

They're bonding now and Daniele is telling Jen that she has her back from here on out.

Back to the HT, talking about peeing in the pool. Dick still outside with them.

Dick goes back inside. Now they are once again bashing Dick. But Zach gets them off the bashing.

Dick went into the round room with Jen and Daniele.

Daniele is saying if the four of them go to sequester, they decide who wins the game (but they need to realize that if one of them is against one of the five, the other four vote for the fifth, this logic was missed in season 6 too).

FOTH

Talk about Kail being a multi-business owner.

FOTH

They're talking about Zach. They mention how stubborn Zach is.

Okay, seems like the action has quieted down, I'm out for now. Daniele, Jen, and Dick in Round room, Everyone else in BY.

11:27 BBT

Dick outside and the talk is country music and "cowboy boots"

[ding ding ding round 2]

Dick Five grand and a trip to Barbados no on is going to forget...No reply from anybody.

Inside Dani and Jen have made a pact "from here on out I have your back" and saying "all three of us need to stick together" and Jen says that they need to hang out with everybody and jen says they can't really turmn us against each other....Jen says "from day one" she wanted to but says the didn't click and since dick will go "we have Zach"

Saying that it will be only"dustin and Eric" as Amber can't win....

Back outside Dick goes in and Tough guys Dustin and Eric talk shit about dick behind his back

Dick joins jen and Dani in the round room and can't believe there was no yelling..Dani says if we all go to sequester we willl 'decides who wins" Jen worried Zach makes to many deals "dani says "he's on our side" and Jen realizes that "he has to be"

Dani laughing about Zach's calendar and jen said "i helped him build it" and says they all went over it with him....Dani says the problem with Zach is when he thinks he's right he doesn't bend.

Jen says DR try to make me "not vote Eric out" saying "they rather have Eric in the house than Kail""they definitely lead you" and we get FOTH

Dick, Dan and Jen talking in round room. Talking about Zach and how weird he is. Dan says she told dick she's gonna go crazy if it's just her and Zach, because Zach is very stubborn and has fought Jen over how many days have they been in the house, with Jen.

Dan starts saying "I love how Kail..." and we get foth...

back with Dan talking about Kail. Jen says Kail is funny...Dick says he could never trust Kail...Dick talks about how Kail had told him "you can do it Evil" about sending Jen home instead of her this week, before POV. Jen says whatever.

Dan tells Jen that she (Dan) will be honest and tell her that Jess doesn't like Jen at all...AT ALL...Jen asks for how long...Dan says for along time.

Dan says Dustin thinks he can take Jess from Eric but he's wrong. Jess doesn't even like him (Dustin).

Dani says that if they go to sequester (D/D, Jen and Zach) they will be the ones deciding who will win and that's why "they" are kissing up to Zach (ed. looks to me as if it is Zach who's trying to get in)...

Dan says Zach said the other day that (imitates Zach) "this game is like a game of chess, I saw that from the beginging..." then Dan talks about how ridiculous Zach is and how awful he is at everything...Dick and Jen agree.

Jen also says that in DR "they" were trying to make her change her vote to evict Kail instead of Eric.

Daniele says what would be hilarious, and mean, but she doesn't "do mean things, she just thinks of them," would be if everyone but them was on slop, and then they took all of the salsa and condiments and dumped them out. Dick thinks this is hysterical.

Dani laughs at Jen's picture, saying she looks awful, and has black circles under her eyes. Dick and Dani laugh about it.

Jen comes in. She says she just accidentally showed her "left nipple" and she hopes the camera wasn't on her. Dani says she's sure it is on them outside.

Dani says that they are trying to use Zach against them.

Jen says that Jess told Jen to stay up there earlier (when the shouting is going on) and Dani says that when Dick is gone, they will try to turn Dani and Jen against each other. Jen says that Dustin already has tried. Jen says that when Dani walked outside, Dustin said "Skank." Dani wants to know the reason, and there is no reason, apparently.

Dani: Oh, God. I can hear fighting from here.

Jen says she is just going to stay in.

Jen and Dani go into the round room.

Dani: Honestly, this is my honest, to you. I don't know how close you are to people in the house.

Dani says she feels that they are in the same position.

Dani: I'm promising you, from now on, I have your back.

Jen: That sounds good.

Dani says she knows Dick will probably go this week.

Dani says after Nick and everything, it's rough and brutal.

Dani says they have Zach, and the three of them need to stick tight together.

Jen says they can't isolate themselves; they need to hang out.

Jen says she isn't close, but she hangs out with Eric, Jess and Jameka.

Dani: You have my word that from here on out, I have your back.

Dani says she hopes she takes her word.

Jen says from Day one, she wanted to click with Dani and work with her.

Dani: I know that we have Zach for sure, and this week he's (Dick) probably gonna go. We need to get HOH next week.

Dani says next week it will be 3 against 3.

Dani says that it can't be questions, because Dani is horrible at questions.

Jen: Zach tries to make deals with everybody.

Dani says that as soon as Dick is gone, she will be their target.

Jen says she thinks that they will take one of themselves out, so they will want them (Jen, Dani) to win.

Dani says no. She says that they will pick them off one by one, and they will have easy weeks that way.

Dani says that even if they get picked off they pick the winner.

Jen says she thinks that is kind of better, even.

Dani says they'd better be careful about being mean to them, then.

Dani says that is why they are kissing Zach's butt.

Jen says Zach makes deals with people every week, though.

Dani: But he's on our side.

Dani: He knows that they want him out of here. He's not close with them!

Dick: It was a fucking Carol question. They gave it to Jess.

FOTH

10:40 BBT

Came into a great Dick/Jam fight... ( I hope I get all this, they are talking at the same time)

Amber: My daughter is a mess Jam, Yeah! Wow, Yeah Please

Dick: With a mother like you?!

Jameka: Your daughter and your mother are Christians too (x's 2)

Dick:...... Your daughter and your mother, thats all you can say. (x's 2)

Jam while Dick is talking: Yeah thats all I am going to say, suicidal tendencies (calling him this)

You don't know my mother and you don't know my daughter. I see your faith, how you tied(?) it around, how you tied it around,

Jam: suicidal tendencies, suicidal, she went to a fucking catholic school,

Dick: how you are so full of shit, and so does everyone sees it, you are full of shit,

Jam: shut-up dude, you are a ridiculous mess, it was nice knowing you, thats all I know, it was nice knowing you. I cant wait to see my diary sessions, Its going to be so exciting, so exciting

Dick: ...... diary sessions, (I cant hear this).... You know exactly how I feel about you. (Some more convo I cant hear about lying)

Amber: wait and see, shut-up, shut-up

Dick: fuck off, go away

~~~This isn't all exact word for word- they are talking so fast....~~~

Jam: This is our house, This is our house.

Amber: bitches? ooh is that all you got?

Jam: Your mothers a bitch (To dick) (She continues to say this) and (I think) I got your bitch

Dick: I'll spread it between your legs bitch!

Jam: Your mothers a bitch

Dick: my mothers a bitch? (x's 2) You don't even know my mother

Jam: are you hard of hearing? (over and over)

Jam: just like you don't know me (over and over)

Dick: excuse me? excuse me?

Amber: and you don't know my daughter

Dick: This is a very,very Christian thing to say

(Slapping/clapping sound)

Jam: thats from people hitting you (I think thats what she said), please believe it, please believe it

Dick: Bravo Christian, Bravo Christian

Jam: good baby, suicidal tendencies

Dick: Bravo Christian

Amber: You outta commit suidice- youd be better off , laughing (like a witch)

Dick: really? I think your daughter would be better off

Amber: continues her kackeling (sp?)

Jam: It's all good, It's all good

Dick:..... why would you think that one word utter out of those fat lips would bother me what so ever?

Jam: (still saying) Its all good

Amber: I dont think it bothers you, I'm not trying to bother you (?)

Dick: (?) It doesnt bother me,

Amber: I know it doesnt

Dick: ...... is a piece of dog shit (Cant hear over Jam)

Dick: It means nothing, just like you in this world

Amber: thank you, thank you so much

Jam: Is that why you wanted to apologize again?

Dick: fuck no I didnt!

Jam: See, then why didnt you, cus I walked away?, b/c I didnt want to hear anything?

Dick: no, I said do you want to talk?

Jam: no E.D. I dont wanna talk to you period.

Dick: dont call me E.D., Dont fucking say...

Jam: what could you possibly say?

Dick: Oh fuck yourself. bitch

Dick: Suck my dick

Jam: You know what you m.o.(?) is? To say whatever you want to say and then you walk out the room, and then.- "can we talk? oh you know how it is! you know how it is" (saying what Dick would say)

Dick: that is not true

Jam: E.D. thats your M.O. , shut the - up, oh whatever!

(Alright-- Dick/Jam continue to talk over each other... this just goes on and on)

Amber chimes in a bit.

10:45bbt: still fighting- heres a few quotes:

Jam: My god loves me, my god loves me

please believe, please believe

Dick: Did you hear that god?? This cunt right here called one of your ministers a bitch.

Jam says she could care less! (Doesnt sound like it)

Jam: I wont see you outside this house, so its so good

Dustin comes to the sliding glass door and gets a few remarks from Dick. Eric is sitting alone in the hottub.

Jam and Dick continue to bash eachother.

Amber heads out to the hottub with Dustin to talk to Eric.

Amber: (talking about what Dick said) You know what he said to me?

(Didnt catch everyword) "I bet your boyfriend is so fucking embarrassed, about you , and your such a fucking bad mom, you do drugs..... you deserve to die right now

Eric or Dustin: gasping

Dustin: Talk about a dead beat dad

Jam/Dick getting even louder while Amber tells Dustin a little more of what Dick said. Dustin takes off to go inside.

(Dun, Dun,Dun....)

Dustin screams at Dick- (Mic is off?) and closes the door and runs back to the HT (he sure told him off ;))

Dick says: Fuck you, Fuck you

Jam: I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, (over and over for a minute or two)

Outside:

Amber repeats some one the nasty names Dick used thowing in a few he didnt actually say.

Dustin and Eric: going OFF about Dick.

Eric: I fucking hate this guy! (Dick)

Eric says hes going to seal his fucking fate... and something about $10,000

Dustin plans on calling him Richard from this point on

10:50 BBT

(whew I'm now an hour behing on feeds)

Outside

Jameka says that when she went inside, Jen and Dani were laughing at the counter. Now, they are all inside the round room talking.

Jameka: All I'm saying is, don't touch my shit. Don't touch my shit.

Jameka says there was a huge, live spider earlier, and Dani kicked it under her bed, and Jameka told her not to, and Dani just said she couldn't kill it.

Jameka says she took her toothbrush out of the bathroom, as she can see Dick doing sneaky stuff.

Jess tells her that she can put her stuff in the HOH if she wants to, and Jameka thanks her.

Jameka: I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

Jess asks what he said.

Jameka says "everything."

Eric says that it was beyond that, though, as it was very personal.

Zach says "No more bunny."

They've been told they can take off the bunny suit.

Zach: And so ends my bunny situation.

Jess says that her Mom said in her letter that she should remember that she sees everything.

Jen asked Jess if it could be the "nipple licking" and Jess said that's it!

Jess says that if they are truly watching, they will know it wasn't anything bad.

FOTh

11:43 BBT

Amber Jameka talking about GOD and jameka is "mad at herself" for calling Dicks mom "bitch". Saying she hates when I lose it and says 'that's why I came here".........Amber says "I will go pyscho I have it in me" [well we know that]

Jameka talking about Angels and "being under attack" Amber says dick uses everything against us...Jameka says the best to hadle it is to just says he doesn't exist.."rotten man" saying she hid her toothbrush and will go apeshit if he touches her stuff saying she's finally met someone "rotten to the bone"

Jameka tell them jem and dani was "laughing at the counter" they are all calling her a pile a shit and bashing her.

[wow at least Dick says it to their faces]

Jameka now saying "don't touch my stuff" and jess offers to let her put her stuff in HOH....

Jess asking what was said and Jameka "everything"

Back at the round room the new [ misfit] alliance keeps talking.....very calmly...... we get foth

they are not talking about much.....

Back outside Eric on a ran about Jen inside talking "is embarrassing" and Jameka say go inside an look Eric says no [of course tough guy] because he says "you have more patience than I do"

Eric saying "we are moving on to bigger and better things" and eric [sucking butt] I mean thanking everyone with sincerirty and a collective "oh eric".

Amber talking about Jen telling her "you forgive Eric just like that" and Dustin is his sacastic voice "jen" "jen" that's all I have to say .....

About 10:50 BBT

Jam/Dick: Its quite quiet now. I think its over.

Dustin gets out of HT and acts like hes going to go tell Dick off (he doesnt make it very far before getting back in the HT) continues saying, "what a low blow"

Dustin: who is this guy? where are you from? (now walking back to the house, nope to get a towel)

Inside Jam is now at the counter, Amber is in kitchen, Dick may be done cleaning, Dani comes in,

Outside BB yells agin at Dustin to put mic on.

Dustin shit talking Dani now to Eric about how much of an advatage she had coming into this house. How she had Dick and Nick. She could have saved her self but noone knows her b/c she choose to isolate herself fromthe vey beginning.

Dustin: calls out for Dick to go back to being a bartender. and is pissed about Dick calling out Ambers drug problems. Screams really loud at Dick again. (Dick cant even hear him, get some b-lls Dustin!)

Jam goes outside to bash Dick with Eric/Dustin.

11: 58 BBT

Back in the round room the new alliance talking about Dustin telling Jen she was the replacement no because she would be the one who would take one them[denato's] out..Dani says it because she's hated in the house and Dani says they would says that they even want her here "over you"

Dani talking about mingling tomorrow and Dick talking about making their lives hell.

Dani says week 7 would be a twist from [a producer?] telling her. jen says maybe there's a contest "to switch thing up" [wishful thinking]

Dani "Is it time to take of the bunny suits"...Kail says was upset about doing her exit in a bunny suit.

Again talk turns to the new "twist" and Double evictions saying Marcellas was in sequester only one day with a "fast forward"

Dick hoping for another "Coup d'etat" this week.

Zach lets them know it's past midnight and off comes the bunny suits...

In the round room, Dick is telling Jen that the two of them "Had some good t.v." and Dani brings up the "Iced tea era." Jen says that Jess claimed she could have taken the POV money and no one would be mad.

Eric is giving a little speech at the hot tub. He tells them all that they are a "great group of friends and he sincerely thanks each and every one of them." He says that he couldn't ask for more, and he won't go on and on.

Amber says that Jen took her aside when she went inside and asked her if she was "just going to forgive Eric?" Amber told her that they would talk later, and he apologized, and that's all there is to it. Jen said, "You're going to forgive him, just like that?'

Dustin: Jen! Jen! She forgives...Jen!

Eric says that Jen has her stuff desecrated, and then she is laughing with the person who did it five hours later!

Dustin is amazed that Jen of all people could be amazed at someone forgiving someone quickly.

Eric: I'm going to get dressed. I'll come out in five minutes with a story of being shouted at.

Laughter

Silence

Dustin: Who cares? Who's he talking with about the Barbados and $5,000???!

Jameka: This game. Boy, boy boy. You're kidding me.

(This is apparently about a question Dustin was asked in the DR)

Dustin: Was it them in there?

Amber: Who else could it be?

Dustin: You guys weren't talking?

Jameka: No!

Jess is cramping.

Jameka says at this point, she feels it is a good idea for Jen not to be able to swap.

Jameka; Sides have been chosen. Is that bad of me?

Amber says no, it's not bad.

Dustin asks what she means.

Amber says that Jen is in there shooting the shit with them now.

Dustin says he feels bad that Jen lost Kail, but now Jen is in there talking with the people who got rid of Kail!

Amber says that she feels that Jen would use POV to take one off. Jameka says that is fine. Then the other will leave.

Amber: I hate him. (Dick)

Jess: I'm sorry, Amber.

Amber: Oh, my gosh. He was brutal.

Jess says from the t.v. it looked like they were okay.

Amber says Jameka did a good job, and Dick said some harsh stuff.

Dustin: You know, you exposed your weaknesses and he's going after them.

Amber says he went after her daughter, her family, her relationships with them.

Amber: He called Jameka a cunt, a twat, a bitch, a stupid fucking bitch, me a fatass cause I always say I'm so fat.

Jess: Oh, my God!

Amber: I should be dead, my daughter doesn't want a mother like me because I'm such a piece of shit, I'm a useless walk of life. You don't understand. It was horrible.

Jess says he will be like that all week. He won't go down easy. She says she will get her turn, too.

Dustin: You guys, we need to think of a name!

Jameka says she doesn't want to do that. It's cursed.

Dustin: With Jen..Unbelievable! Less than a week ago, no, five days ago, she was crying in the storage room. After Dick threw her stuff around.

Amber: And the weird eye thing. How many times he said that!

Amber says that Jen then asks her if she is not mad at Eric. Amber said she doesn't act fake, it's not the same with them, but she isn't going to hold a grudge. Jen still said didn't it bother her that he did that?

Jen told her she didn't know why people thought they could do things to people and then be friends with them. Amber asked her, "You mean like Dick?" Jen said she didn't want people to think they were friends, though. She wonders if it looks bad that she is hanging out with Dick.

Jen told Amber that Jen lets stuff roll off her shoulders, and Amber told her that obviously, with the stuff Dick did to her.

Dustin says he doesn't know where Jen even comes from!

Dustin says this is the only night they can bitch, because they want to have fun during Jess' hoh. Jess agrees. Dustin says that they will bitch, do a group DR, and then have it be over and have fun for the rest of the time. (Like Dick's gonna let that happen--Cat)

Dick and Jen are outside now. (Maybe Dani, too--I can't see). Jen is wearing a very revealing pink outfit of some sort.

It's very uncomfortable outside.

Zach comes outside and says "I'm wearing clothes!" and everyone laughs.

Later on, Dick goes inside.

12:15

Dustin says he doesn't understand how Jen can sit there and talk in that room with those people, when they have treated her so badly! Jen says that she was talking to Dani, and it was for about 15 minutes.

Amber yells over to Dustin not to "waste his fucking breath."

Jen says she doesn't treat people badly. She tries to say that Dustin talked to them, but Dustin says no, they drew the line earlier.

Jen says she made a deal to not talk badly about Dani, and Dick would treat her okay. Dustin says, "So you made a deal, then?"

Dustin: If it's not you, it's someone else!

Jen says she feels badly because of that, and almost wishes she hadn't taken the deal.

Dustin says that it's not her fault. Jen starts naming the people she was "never mean to." The feeds switch.

Dani is inside with Zach.

Dani is laughing.

Dani tells Zach that Dick was "brutal" saying stuff about Amber "getting high" with her daughter.

Zach; That's fucked.

Dani says she feels badly when personal business gets brought into the game, and Dick doesn't know how to draw the line.

Zach says that it's like the movie "Eight Mile."

Dani says she never saw it. He is surprised and she says he doesn't know her! She would never watch that.

Zach tells them more than they ever wanted to know about Eminem's movie.

12:11 BBT

Dustin and Dani in bathroom and no word were exchangedand Dani asks Zach if we should bput the bunny suits in the storage room he says no

Zach says the out dated chocolate milk "looks tempting" [what about the taste]

Dani and jessica talking about menstartion cramps.

Back outside Eric bonding with jameka talking about their families....everyone looking nervous with Dick just walking and somoking.

As soom as Dick leaves {tough guy} dustin confronting Jen about hanging out with Dick and Amber telling dustin "don't fucking waste your breath..seriously" Jen says they made adeal to stop fighting and Dustin says "she made a plea bargin" and Jen says she's sorry since he's taking it out on everyone....

Jen talking to Zach in the kitchen and asks if she ever seen the movie "8 mILe" talking about the "rap off" at the end Both mocking him...Zach tries to painfully make his point.....saying in the "he uses all the shit" that was said aginst him so the other guy has nothing to rap about and his point was he used all the bad shit "so the other guy had no fuel" Dick "I get it"

Zack Calendar talk..Dani says tell me "I don't want to see it"

Dick whispers that he doesn't think that Jameka will be "following him around" anymore.

Dani says she is disappointed that Jess didn't say her speech about "Those of you who are worried, should be," and that her nominations will be based "solely on personal appearance." (Jess said that earlier in the year when they were making up funny speeches)

Jess says she is going to take a shower in the HOH bathroom. Dani tells her she thought about cleaning it, but decided not to do so. (Seemed serious when she said it--Cat)

Zach says that Dick cracks him up sometimes, as he is the "biggest kid."

Talk of wearing real clothes instead of a bunny suit.

12:24 BBT

Jameka saying sciptures from the BIBle while a ver upset Amber just stares forward.

Zach talking about green tea offers it to everyone......

A lot of silence as zach gets Amber to smile with no avail.

Talking about the tarp BB put up in the backyard..

Zach gets Amber to talk [damn]

Dustin says the gren tea "smells like dead fish" and Zach asking why he peels his apples and Eric saying he doesn't like the tase and texture and Zach tell him that's the most nutritional part.

Dustin tries to guess why BB doesn't want them in the yard and we get FOTH... Talk turns to HOH

[nothing exciting]

12:00 (ish) BBT

Bunny suits are coming off-

Zach and Dani whisper a bit

Jen goes outback in bathing suit- Dustin asks if she lost weight- and she returns inside to find out.

Dustin/Jam/Dick on couch together- very quiet

Zach lets Jen know her butt is hanging out

Jen didnt lose anyweight- might have gained some. She drinks a lot of water

Dustin/Zach in bathroom- Dustin waiting to go.

Dani is out of her bunny suit- comments about how weird it feels, and she happy about wearing underwear- and not a bathing suit- wearing a cute pink top

Eric says he misses the bunny suit

couple of minutes later-

Dick goes inside

Jess to Diary room (Maybe Eric will get his task soon??)

Jens in HT talking to Dustin (no mic on- so you cant hear her)

Amber says not to waste your fucking breath (whoops she already has)

(I get the impression Jen is trying to appear neutral?)

They are talking about Dick and being a tterrible person

Feeds switch to Zack/Dani in kitchen whispering

whispering...

Zach asks Dani if she ever saw 8mile (Dick comes in- didnt see it either)

Dani shocked by the question- shes never seen it- and its not the type of move shed watch

Zach explains to explain the end about the rap off-

All laughing together

Zach tells how eminem has all these bad things happen to him throughout his life (the movie) and in the end he uses all his shit in his own rap so the the other rapper has nothing to use against him.

Zach asks if that makes sense? Dani says she stopped listening....

Out of the blue Danielle asks Zach how many days?

He says 33 while making funny faces

10 days to go

12:36 BBT

An uneasy calm in the BB house with Zach doing a lot of the talking with Dani misunderstanding when he said about jess' " time of the month."

Zach red "death wartime is near" and talks about wartime awith Amber wearing red.

Eric getting rid of his faux hawk saying "time to get rid of it"

All four feeds in bathrrom with Dustin saying "these are the days of our lives"

Dani goes outside. She tells Dick (they are alone) that Zach asked Dustin if he used the same lotion on his face as he does on his body. Dustin told him he has a secret ingredient that he uses on his face.

Dani: I said, Yeah, jizz.

Dick: You said that?

Dani: Yeah, but to Zach.

Dani says she wants to kill herself. She says Amber won't even look at her.

Dick is whispering to her that she needs to get through next week.

Dick says Amber is a "fucking waste of life."

Dani is telling Dick how she told Jen she has her back for the rest of the game.

Eric called to DR.

Dani: It's just annoying, because I kinda...I don't know...I know it's a game and I don't particularly like anybody here.

Dani says that she has to hang out with Jen and doesn't really like her and she hates being fake. She says that she "doesn't hate her as much as she used to," though.

Dick says that Jen does things to cover her insecurities.

Dani says that the things Jen has done to her still shows the person she is, though.

Dick says it is the same with Jameka. (He's not listening to Dani--what a surprise--Cat)

Dick starts laughing about the things he said to Jameka. He says he asked Amber, "When did you find God? When you got off of drugs?" Amber said yes, and Dick said "How did I know that? You're so predictable!"

Dani says that she doesn't think anyone has been a "real Christian" on the show.

Dick says that he has one question--If you are a Christian and you are not married and you are "fucking someone," then isn't that against the ten commandments? (Uh, no, Dick. It's not a commandment. I thought you knew more about the Bible than anyone? --Cat)

Dick continues his bashing, and Dani says if he "was not on her side," she would kill herself as he is mean.

Dick says he will have lots of people who love him out there because of the way he is.

Dani: The other jerks out there.

Dick: Exactly.

Dick repeats again how he said he "happily evicts Eric, the sneaky weasel."

Dani says that she thinks it is a lie, but she was told that sequester will have a camera all of the time. Dani says if there is, she will leave and forfeit her stipend.

12:46 BBT

all four feeds on Zach and Dani talking in the kitchen about Nick and Zach tells her the story about Nick's brother who goes and beats the the car of college kids with a baseball bat...Dani "are you serious that's scary..I hate fighting"

Zachs saying Nick says "I head butted my dad once" and says he smashes beer cans on his head and Dani says "I've seen it" .

Dustin comes in talk turns to what type of lotion he uses....

Dani and Dick outside

Dani saying it looks wierd with everything out of the backyard..."I'm going to kill myself..I hate these people..Amber won't even look at me"

Dick telling Dani to just do her best next week...and Dani says next week it will be 3 against two as Amber doesn't count. Dani telling Dick about her alliance deal with Jen "for the rest of this game I have your back"

Dani says she feels fake having to hang out with Jen and says she doesn't hate her as much as she did before or bug as much but "the thinks she's done to me and said about me" and Dick says it was all because of him..

Dick bring up Jameka call hin "ordained minister" mother "a bitch". Dick mocking Amber and Dani wonders if any contestant has been a "real christian".

Dick Christian hypocrisy bashing and continues to Jameka bash......

Dani "if you were not on my side I would kill myself" and Dick said he'd plan to chill out this week if they didn't lie and says a' lot of people "love me" for waht he is....the "other jerks"...

Dani says sequester is going to have cameras unlike last year when they only came in once a week...she heard talking about rumors from message boards... Talking about last years sequester....

zach comes out.....saying "Jameka and Amber having a heart to heart" and Dani "are they crying" and Zach says "yes"...Zach says he feels uncomfortable and will switch bed tonigh and Dani says that's their plan to kick him outt that bed and tell him not to give up in the bed.

Zach says Eric and Dustin wre making fun of her calling her "little miss sunshine" and Dani laughs and Zach says "he's such a prissy bitch"

Zach and Dani talking how rude they were to each other and Dick says "so what who cares" Dani "I do You're out of my alliance I'm bunking with Dustin" and Zach says "we voted out the wrong gay guy" saying Dustin will not "get my vote" at the end even over Jameka.

Dick saying Jen has a good shot because "she's being overlooked" and all three said they would give her the money at the end.

1:09 BBT

Zach talking about pulling the apart with "HOH's" "there has to be a way to pull them apart" and Dick says that they need to put up the two favorites and and zach says they need a plan if they don't get it.

"dani sasy "jen doesn't want to gon home" saying she's here to play...And Zach says he needs something to go on and right now he can "lean on " jessica.

Zach says that Jameka if she had a chance to redo the losing HOH over "she said no"..Dick says "she's an idiot" and Zach says "don't count her out" as there is something there and Dani says she's in it "to win"

Zach talking about "making things even" and saying there is 3 on 2 since they can't...

Feed switches to HOH to Dustin Jameka Amber and Jess and Jen talking

Dani says that they should go to bed, as Amber and Jameka are alone in the small room. Zach says that he tried to go to bed, and they were 'uncomfortable" so he asked if he could sleep in Jess' big bed. Dani says that is what the plan the other side had, so they shouldn't let them have their way. Zach says he wants to sleep in the big bed, though.

Dani says that it is their plan to get rid of him, though.

Zach says that there is too much going on in that room to give it up.

Dani is griping that everyone in the house thinks she is such a bad person, and has never been mean to anyone...unless they were mean to her.

Dani says that the others call her these bright, shiny names, and they do it out of sarcasm. (Zach told her they were slamming her by calling her "Little Miss Sunshine.")

Dani tells Zach that he used to be rude to her, and he disagrees.

Dani: You're out of my alliance. I"m bunking with Dustin tonight.

Zach: Gross!

Dick: Yeah. Careful of the gonorrhea.

Dani: I know! I was gonna say I don't want to catch any STD's.

Zach: We evicted the wrong gay guy.

Dani: Isn't that the best thing ever? (Nick said it before he left)

Zach says he will never vote for Dustin. He would give it to Jameka first.

Dani says that if it was Amber and Dustin, he would give it to Dustin as a slap in the face to Amber.

Zach: It pisses me off because there's way too many morons still in this game.

Dick: OMG, Dude! I've been saying that for two weeks!

Dani: There's no way, though, that "them two" would be the final two. (Morons? How about some grammar?--Cat)

Dick says he thinks Jen has a good chance of winning.

Dani and Zach and Dick all say they would give it to Jen, and she wouldn't even get all of the money.

Zach says that probably Jen would bet it all on one roulette round.

Dani makes fun of Jen, saying that Jess was not being nice to her, and Jess wants to come to California, and Jen said that Jess would have a "better chance" as her friend.

Dick wonders if Jess has a boob job.

Zach mocks Jen talking about having such a great house, and Zach told Jen it wasn't her house. Jen said she has access to all of it.

Dick: She's in a dreamland.

Dani: She's a fable!

Dick says that one of them needs to go talk to Jess.

Dani says she told Jess she would like to talk to her, but it's been a long day, so not today.

Dick: See if she got a boob job and let me know.

Dani: Why does it matter??

Dick: Because she's been lying about it!

Zach: Who cares?

Dani: I think it's just another lie, right?

Dick says it's something that will piss people off to get them to vote Dick out.

Dani says that "person with brown hair" that is supposed to be Jess is another person. (Like Dani's hair isn't out of a bottle...--Cat)

Dick says that they need to stop playing strategically (the other side).

Zach says he needs to get Jess on his side, and he knows he can do it.

Dick: Dude, I'm telling you. Eric has her wrapped.

Dani tells Dick to keep going (telling tales about Jess) as it will come better from Dick than Dani.

Zach says if it is Eric and Jess at the end, she can't win because she wouldn't have the confidence.

Dick says that they can't get Jess from Eric. Zach says he doesn't want to get Jess away from Eric--he wants to split them from the group.

Dani keeps saying, "Keep going, please" to Dick. She says that Jess is just using Zach.

Zach says that's fine.

Zach says something has to pull that group apart, and it can't be a HOH. Dick says he thinks a HOH will be the thing that pulls them apart.

Dani: He's saying there needs to be a backup plan.

Zach: I don't know who to lean on.

Dani: I'm leaning on Alison for a twist.

Dick: Setting Dustin up!

Dick suggests that one of them do a phantom vote, and then they can blame each other.

Dani doesn't know how that would work. He says it wouldn't work this week. He wants everyone to vote against him.

Zach says that Jen doesn't realize it, but she is a "very powerful tool in this game right now."

Dani: We already said that, though. They are very well aware of it.

Zach says Jen gave up a lot to win POV, and it "didn't matter for shit," and he's trying to figure out how to use that for an advantage.

Dani says it did matter. Jen needed POV because Jameka might have won it and kept the nominations the same.

Dick says Jen wants TV time.

(I'm out for the night--Cat)

1:23 BBY

Have the HG upstairs with jen so no game talk in HOH while Dani Zach and Dick outside on the patio trying to figure their way out of their quagmire they're in....

[i'm out til tomorrow night..night all]

2:20 BBT

Just a quick update. Jen, Jess, and Eric in the HOH room. Dick and Dani are in the BY talking about different HGs. Seems like Dani wants Dick to wipe his butt on Dustin's t-shirts. The camera was on Dani's face, so I couldn't tell if Dickk was doing it, or if he was just pretending to.

Now all feeds on Jess and Eric in HOH room. Seems like Dustin or Amber might be AP as Eric tells her that he wants to talk to her about Dustin and Amber because obviously they're together and they're with a lot of people, now, or at one point. He says that Jess can't use this against him. Jess is agreeing with Eric. Eric repeats that he's taking Jess to the final two, but he might not be there. She says she hopes he is.

Jess says that Amber is not playing this game well. Eric repeats to Eric that when the two of them are up there, she's not going to use this stuff against him. She says no. He wants to make sure that him talking trash about Dustin and Amber won't bother her. She says it won't.

Jess says she doesn't like that Amber is latching onto Jameka and that Jess is close to Jameka, and she's afraid that with her being in the HOH room, things with other people might happen. They're just talking about different HGs.

Archived