August 11, Live Feed Updates

Jem

Jen and Dick in kitchen... d to j: You wanna play? j: what? d: you wanna play? j: no, I'm done playing d: what after last week?! j: no I played for 4 weeks, I am done *laughs* d: what an a$$hole FOTH

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now there is BB Trivia

Dick pulled Dustins ball for POV *ROFLMA*

Dick now in the kitchen screaming crap again

Like he is praying....clapping...

Telling eric it was a great performance that he gave the others

The rest are retreating to the HOH again

Dick getting fired back up...that talk must not have done much

It is the same stuff now over and over with him so no need to duplicate it all

Dustin passed through to get some clothes and Dick called him *princess* and said * come here..let me give you a tounge kiss* and wagged his tounge at him

Dustin called to the DR

Dick clapping and clapping saying eric is nomiated for the douche bag awardEveryone is hiding out in the HOH room guess they are scared\\Eric saying another tragic fall from graceDick is hyper asking zach about being in a big bedDick is walking aorund looking for victimsZach is the other player in competitionAmber saying she is sick to her stomach and cant take dick anymore5000 dollars and barbados dick is losing his mind, clappin and clapping same stuff over and over againDick zach and jen all talking nothing important going on

Dick keeps saying *5000 dollars and Barbados* and clapping

Dustin jsut walks on by to the DR

Dick now in br talking to zach in jessicas big bed and jen sitting with them *odd behavior==shse was hiding in hoh*

Just general chit chat...Dick back in his element of people listening to his stories

and DIck now back to cooking

Dustin just got called to the DR. He tells everyone he is used to it guys... ed: that thing with your mouth... make you squeal like a pig... dick starts taunting dustin again... jen says something like dick and being a twin... ed: mines bigger... j: I'm a girl... they start talking about a choker... just more talk about what they can and can't bring in to somewhere... ed walking around clapping and whistling... all 4 cams on ed in kitchen whistling...

ALL cameras on dick cooking and burping how lovely NOTHING going on

Thank you jesus thank you lord dick saying this in kitchen he is all alone now, not sure where dani is at this point i havent seen her. Zach and jen in bedroom downstairs and the rest HIDING in HOH

ed: thank you Jesus! Thank you lord... continues whistling... BB: dick please start singing... ed: soooooory... I am in a good mood what do u expect... everytime I start thinking about the lord it makes me thing about Far Away Eyes by the rolling stones... ed back in bed where Z is and talking about the bed... z says that he doesn't like the room with the small beds... ed: because he can't hear everyone and fake sleep... more chat about the FSA... mike was the drill sarg. of the FSA... ed: mike was hilarious, when he would stay up all night and BS with us... then he would stay in bed all the rest of the time except to workout and eat... talking about the i-net and not knowing what the FSA is... z said that he has told everyone... they talk about all of the groups... FSA, SBDA (sliding back door alliance) Z says that he is in 4 alliances and he is the only member... talking about dani and nick being in the FSA... dick back out to kitchen tells dani that something is really hot and that he put it in the freezer to have it cool down a bit... dani walks out, dick continues whistling and saying random things... z: I am anxious to see what this is all about... dani says something... z: I like competing in this shit... Z: I have sompeted in like 3 and choked in all of them... jen: says that he has to step it up and win HOH at some point... z: man my legs are huge in this mirror... BB: dani please put on your mic... dani: sorry... feeds switch to jam and amber upstairs praying...jam saying "Love on us God, Kiss on us God... let us know your presence... she keeps saying Oh God... we need you lord, I need you lord, we all need you lorn... we can't do it without you lord... oh God, today have your way, have your way lord, we have no other requests but for you to have your way oh lord..." blah blah blah... Amen...

All 4 feeds are on Dick in the kitchen. He's making slop praising the lord. BB tells him to stop signing and his response "well excuse me I'm trying to praise the lord!" Feeds are now in the big room with Zach and Jen talking about all the different alliances. The FSA Alliance (Fake sleep alliance), SGD Alliance (Sliding glass door alliance where they leave the back door open to eavesdrop on who's talking n the backyard.

Feeds switch back to Dick in the kitchen. Looks like he's making some frozen slop deal? back in the beadroom, Dani has joined the discussion about POV Jen tells Zach its about time for him to win something.. Feeds switch agan to Jam and Amber in the HOh praying to the lord.

Dick stirred his slop

burped loud and long....and then farted

Good tv ;)

Jamekka stocking the fridge with milk. DIck is relentless in his mocking of her praying and her religion.

She is silent

Dustin walked by and Dick said his favorite sexual things...I know you like seeing my cock in these pants

***any predictions that someone will eventually resort to physical attack against dick?*

Still attacking Jameeka and she is not speaking....

DId you pray for forgiveness jameeka? Did ya?

He saved those bugs in there jsut for you. Bugs in your cereal?

You can bring your bible around all day blah blah blah

She is maintainging her silence

Dustin is at the memory wall..pulling various keys out and then turning and pointing them at someone something?

Looks like he is using them as a sword?

He is alone doing this

After he went to HOH he told them what he was doing as they were watching on screen

He was plahying a nomination ceremoney

DIck telling Dani that he has to do what he has to do in order to get what he wants

Which is Dani staying

She had told Dick he was horrible for what he did...*he folded a paper like a straw and put it under ambers picture and made a snorting sound*

Dani in bed playing with her split ends

Dick pacing like an animal

Keeps laughing about them in HOH and how bored he is

Dick took two things out of Dustins drawer and hid them in his stuff

Dani had said *you should take them and wear them* and he did

Now they are laughing about it and how mad he is going to be

**I could not see what he took..two small items right out of his drawere*

(guess it was his tattos?)

dick flips off the camera... ed: roger roger... he is looking in dustins drawers again... dani: the cameras are following you all over... dick: I will probably get a warning again.. I have been warned about everything... he and dani are laughing about stuff to do and done to dustin... dani: u are so evil! dani: how did u wake up early to get this all ready ed: I didn't ... ed: first i flipped on the light then flipped them off, then I thought they would yell at me to keep them on dani: but they didn't ed: then I went to the kitchen and got post and pans, I think I bent the big pot... *laughter* then I took the pot and the big green spoon and started banging it... dani: u r an idiot... ed: good morning princess! dani: my stomace hurts... ed talking about being cross legged infront of dustin and that jameka stuck her ass in his face and he said get that big ass out of my face... what about when dustin came charging up to me outside... just chatting... bagging... and laughing

...dick talking about pooping on dustins shirt... BB: eric please go to the dr dani: lets go sit on the couch... ed: I didn't think colanopin was an anxiety medication... dani: shut up!... ed in round room, checking out all of the nic-nacs in the room... lays down... someone just walked by round room door (guy with shirt off)... dick drum beating on round bed he is laying on and laughing to himself... feeds switch back to HOH room...

12:45BBT Most HG still hanging out in HOH. ED has been in the Round Room talking to the camera for a while.

In HOH they are going over their thoughts of what the POV competition might be. Appears the only two people not in HOH are Dick and Daniele.

Jessica is discussing a drinking game called "Macho Mug" and having been in a decathalon of drinking games. BB tells her to quit singing (Macho Mug is tune of Macho Man)

FOTH

eric asking who drank red bull... jess and deust saying they did, jess saying that she drank it too early because she though that the comp would have been sooner... zach (in HOH) saying that if he drank red bull he would be good to go, he could drive for like 20 hours... eric telling a story about how he made the mistake of letting a waitress pick his drinks and that she had given him Long Island Iced Teas and put Monster drinks in them and then aftre awhile he was smashing tortilla chips on his head and stuff... dick has a headache and he gets up and goes to SR to get some asprin... then he walks back to the room with the big beds and looks in the magnifying window between jess and dustins beds... then he goes back to his room and lays down saying that he wants them to hurry up because he is getting tired... BB: Jessica please stop singing... FOTH...

back from quick FOTH and dick is still laying in his bed, he is restless and keeps sniffling and almost gasping for air... others still up in HOH room (sans Dani) just chatting about nothing important... talking about bars and such, eric says he has not got nice clothes to go out... zach says that he has some nice slacks he could borrow... jess says that the only time she saw her parents in a bar was when she did a benifit... jen says that her parents are like the poeple that sneak in a huge bottle of Capt'n Morgans into a ball game or something... jess says that is her! Jen says not my parents my step mom and dad Sorry Mom! Jess says that she like s college football games because they don't check them for alcohol... zach says that they cut out watermelons and put alcohol under them on their head and sneak the booze in... dick: I'm waiting... in HOH still stories and such... eric says that when he is in Vegas he convinces himself that it is legal to have open containers on the street... and that he just walks around and just chugs em. Zach says he wants to take his whole stiphen and blow it in vegas... he says he likes to be on sporting games... more "I know a guy" stories...

Dick up now from the round bed. Talking to himself in the mirror again. Goes into kitchen and gets a drink while saying "Princess, time to come out and play". Appears to be bored. Says it is one oclock lets get this thing going. Goes in to weigh - 175 - goes into WC to potty. Now wandering the halls again.

back in round room says "come on! their shit talking upstairs cannot be that good. Not as good as my shit talking is gonna be".

dick out of bed and fixing his hair.. saying he wishes the asprin would kick in... walks into SR and says god damnit... heads into kitchen and says :Princess, tweeker, hypocrite... come out and play... come out and palyaya!... takes more meds... ed: 1 o'clock... lets roll! lets roll! what the F*** is taking so long! did you wake us up just for the F** of it? didn't know you would be getting that much excitement didja!... weighs himself... 175... heads into the loo... out of loo, grabs towel puts it in sink.. washes hands... walks out of bathroom playing air guitar... looks in magnifying window again and says "shees sleeping..." stops and looks at camera and says "I wish you would just get a move on this... c'mon their shit talking upstairs cannot be that good, not any better than the shit talking I am gonna do outside..." ed: stop singing (to self) I cannot help it!... looking for anything to do in the bedroom... ed: what I can't hear you!... starts really checking out things... looking behind the curtains... ed: they are very noisy today... ed (looking in camera) hello! lets go lets go! I am getting tired of this! FOTH... back from FOTH to catch Dick ripping farts and snapping and then fanning away his farts saying "whew! that slop! Chicken George you were right! They smell bad and they reek! my hair was all punk and now it is going flat and now it is pissing me off... I am never ever gonna listen to you guys, I am going to go back to bed... but I got to wake up dustin... that might be the most fun I have had since I have been here... lays down and begins yawning again... ed: what the hell is behind that wall is f***** loud! and it sounds like a woman... dick yells let me out!... ed: coffee... coffee is a good idea... caffiene... such a quiet house, no one was stirring not even a shifty eyed mouse... ewww that looks like mud (in kitchen looking in coffee pot) rinses coffee pot out... yawns... says something about giving them time to recover from the BS this morning... not kewl at all...wake wake wake wake wake... starts making coffee...

Archived