August 11, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:00 BBT As Dustin is getting back into bed, Dick comes in and tells Dustin that he is going to be Dick's bitch for the day. He says he is going to fuck him over and over all day long. He screams Barbados, $5,ooo, and a backpack (?) at Dustin. Dick states he is going to drill these three things into everyones head for the next week, and if he is still here next week, he will do it for two weeks. Finally, he returns to bed....Dustin all the while saying nothing.

Dick is up now in bathroom goes into big bedroom where Dustin has gone to lay back down. Starts with the intimidation plan.

Dick to Dustin "you're my bitch today. I'm gonna make you my bitch and you are gonna like it. I'll give it to ya. I'll give you more than that -- That I can promise you. I'm gonna F*** you up! I'm gonna make you cry like a little bitch, the bitch you are." starts to leave room then comes back in and screams "BARBADOS - $5000.00 AND ONE BAG PACKED MOTHER F*ER . nobody forgets. You are on everybodies #1 hit list when it comes to the 5 F***Head! (starts to leave then comes back and flips the room off) You're gonna hear it all F*ing week long. If I don't go you're gonna hear it for 2 weeks. I'm gonna drive it into their heads like a F*ing nail thru yours Bitch"

Dick finally leaves room and Dustin rolls over and covers up again.

Dick goes into the BBR with pots and pans and is banging them over Dustin's head as Dustin ignores him,..He is yelling,."Barbados and $5000,..and ya f-ed Jameka in the process,..left her out to dry!"

he walks into the sultan room and then back into the kitchen,..goes back into Dustin's room with MORE pots and pans and clang and bangs them again! VERY LOUDLY!

Says "Nice tone to it isn't it?"

He is gonna be at this all day he tells Dustin it is gonna be a long day!

Walks out,..then comes back in for the 3rd time with another round of pot lid banging,."I am gonna f you til you bleed Mfer,..and I knwo you'll like it and ask for more,.."

"I am gonna give you a wake up call every fing day,..GOOD MORNING,..Queenie,..Princess,..it's time to get up!"

He is being relentless!

4th time pot lid banging!

Dick now in KT slamming things around. heads back to BR and says sorry to Zach. heads back into room with Dustin in it and again Dick says "Barbados and 5,000 and says it is my HOH and I am gonna do whatever I want. What should I do Dick - everyone is pissed at me because I am such a selfish asshole. Yes dustin you are a selfish asshole and you did F* Jameka. What should you do Dustin. Why don't you kiss everybodies ass and make it all better. Barbados and 5,000 F* Jameka in the meantime. nice job asshole"

Dick leaves and comes back in yelling "you're not going back to bed. Why don't you get up cuz I'm not letting you sleep Motherf*er"

Other HG are starting to wake now.

Dick back in bedroom with pot and banging continuously.

Dick telling Dustin that he lied about his giving Joe gonorhea says "I know you lied because they don't give out those test results asshole,..all the gay guys in Hollywood were going around saying "I'm clean I'm clean and I don't have HIV,..that's how I know they don't give those results out!Now he is starting on Amber,.yelling Mother of the year,..really getting dirty!Amber just laying there not moving.

9:22amBBT FOTH

My apologies...my feeds messing up terribly, missed all the above, but while dick making his bed, heard, "you big drip", then feeds cut again...will try to do the best i can

Dick says you look like a dyke with that hairdo, can't tell if youre a man or a woman...america's top model? are you on drugs? oh yeah, you ARRRREEE!

Talking to Amber about how she's embarrassing her daughter on the internet & scrteaming 'mother of the year mother of the year!" says, the question is, were you ever not high around your daughter? mocking amber crying, telling her she's a fucking liar & tweeker & works at ceasers in las vegas

then foth

Dick now in little BR going off on Amber. Says "well this is a far cry from you staying up all night long high around your daughter. do they know about that at Ceasars Palace. Do they know about Amber at Ceasars Palace. You look like a f*ing Dike with that hairdo. Gangbanger from behind couldn't even tell if you were a man or a woman. Americas Top Model what are you on drugs OH YEAH YOU ARE!" "You tell me you are worried about your daughter sees, but she sees you pointing at everybodies dick and talking about bloody balls. BEND OVER AGAIN AND LET ME SEE YOUR BLOODY BALLS! I'm sure that is great for your daughter. Watching you on the internet I'm sure she is so PROUD of you." he leaves the room and screams "MOTHER OF THE YEAR BABY MOTHER OF THE YEAR"

Dick continues his diatribe against everyone. now he is going off on Eric. Back to screaming at Amber. gets right in her face screaming. they are sitting in their beds not saying a word. he leaves and goes back into KT and calls Dustin a bloody asshole and gonnereah boy.

He is running between KT with Dustin and bedroom with Amber screaming at the top of his lungs. Calling everyone Tweekers and assorted other names.

Looks at himself in mirror and says that felt good. Belches then belches again. Starts going off again to everyone in general. (looks like this could be a long day for the HG)

He is still wandering thru the house screaming at the top of his lungs.

Dustin and Amber in bathroom and Dick follows them in there saying he is going to follow them all day - he starts in again. Attacking Dustin for being gay and Amber for being mother of the year. Now he is going off an Eric asking if he took his medication. Scream fest continues.

Getting right in their faces. Dustin is trying to do stretching and Dick asks how many times he has sucked his own d***.

(I switched feeds so I didn't have to listen to any more from him!)

Eric in HOH. Jen has gone up there to finish her ADL's and get away from Dick. Eric is recounting the story of Dick this morning to them.

Jameka still in the bed but Jess is up also doing ADL's

My quads aren't workiing, trying cam 1 now,.. eric in hoh w/ jess filling her in on what was going on downstairs w/ dick. jen there too (& jameka it sounds like). eric says a new thing is that dick said he's (eric) a tweeker too and that he's been on drugs for years too. jam saying wow, wow

In HOH they are discussing that CBS says they don't like what he is doing and can't use most of it anyway. They are talking about the live feeds and think they are cutting away from it when he goes on his rants. (NOT!)

Jen says at this rate the POV won't be til tomorrow.

Jen asked if they were hungry.

Jessica replies Not that hungry!!!

Dick contiuing the screaming and yelling and bashing.

walking all over..following ppl around

Most up in the HOH hiding out

Dani jsut saying nohthing

Dusitn in kitchen getting alot of it..Amber walks in and gets it

Amber tries to fight back but saddly does not win

Dick followed zach to br and they whisper but dont catch it

I will not stop..not ever ..so says Dick

This is gonna be a rough dday for them ...ed...

Jen said pov is tomorrow

why does amber sit there to give Dick a chance to make her implode? ***ED

edited to add...the girls are doing their hair and makeup in HOH...maybe Jen hoped they would wait for POV

before FOTH everyone sand zach, dani and dick in HOH room... amber looking very sullen listening to jess's music... eric being cocky... someone said something about Dick not wanting anyone to use his last name... with that Dist chimes in and says "Oh, I am going to evict Dick Donato"... then a bunch of laughter... Jam makes the comment about reeping what you sow... jess makes the comment that "It is a great day in the BB house just like we knew it would be"...

Feeds back

Dani in her bed being Dani

zach and the dick are missing

everyone else in HOH watching the screen

Sounds like a lock down but not for everyone? or they are hiding out

edited to add...apparently jessica is the only one not getting targeted by Dick...the speculate it is because she looks like his dau

Dick apologizes to Jen about the *wake up call*

but you already know I am an asshole.....

She says ..hwo could I forget

Dick preparing slop for Dani and himself

I heard just the snippet of Dani and Dick

Dani.....everyone gets mad at me when you do that

Dick ...mumbling and ed*** itdoes sound like he got scolded.....

Dick..something about violence

Dani asks if the slop is ready

Dick whistling and cooking and FOTH and Trivia

Archived