August 12, Live Feed Updates

All HG's still snoozing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone still sleeping

Zach up and in the loo, Jen got up and went too. She is waiting for Zach to come out. Zach says good morning or whatever, picks his face, then shoves something up his nose (maybe Q-Tips). Jen comes out and washes up, wipes her face, and says something about going back to bed. She puts medicine in her ear, gets weighed and leaves. Zach goes into kitchen. Hard to see, as lights aren't on yet. Looks like both went back to bed.

Jen and Zach awake and in downstairs loo... jen putting in her ear drops... jen weighs herself and then leaves the bathroom... zach immediately follows... jen gets back to be in round room zach climbs back into bed in the room with the big/tall beds...

Eric is up using the bathroom, comes out washes his hands, blows his nose and back to bed

Dick is still sleeping but moving a lot. He rolls over, moans then farts a couple of times, then continues sleeping.

Eric comes out of the loo in the downstairs bathroom, washes his hands a lot, blows his nose, then goes back to bed in the small bedroom (I think). It is dark and hard to see but it was downstairs. Probably no wake up call as this is Sunday. It is 11:13 BBT

I will check back when people are up.

Amber (I think) sits up in bed, looks around (looking for a bigger space maybe?) and lays back down.

12:22 am BBT dick is up and heading to the loo... dick out of loo looks in mirror and messes with his hair... starts brushing teeth and still messes with his hair... all other HG's still asleep... done brushing teeth... goes into BY... ed: Shit!... heads back in the house...ed: F*** it is cold in here... goes into round room grabs a pack of smokes and heads back out into the by... ed: awww don't tell me... starts singing a song as he lights his cig... sits down on BY couch... spits... and farts and spits again... dustin flipping back and forth in bed... feeds clicked off...

12:39 BBT

Dick talking to himself saying that his game is different because Daniele is there. He goes on to say that when Daniele started becoming close to Nick, his game changed. He says, then the Eric ordeal. Talks about the slop pass he gave him, and how he shouldn't have. Talking about Dani staying instead of him, and that wasn't a hard decision. Says everything was f*cked when she came in the house. He says not cool that she was put in with him. Says he's been wanting to do BB for three years. Finalist for BB5 and BB6, and Dani was his secret partner for BB6 and they decided not to use them. Talks about how him and Dani went to the same casting, at the same time, and that was too good for BB to pass up. Says but it game them good drama.

FOTH

Back. All HGs asleep except for Dick, who is still in the BY smoking.

dick finishes one cig and lights up another... dustin is still tossing and turning... dick mumbles something and then burps... ed: ouch... ed: so, daniele is here and I definitely cannot play the game that I wanted to play, especially started with nick, if it wasn't for her > the whole eric ordeal wouldn't have happened when it did and I wouldn't followed suit and followed by the slop pass that I wouldn't have given to that bitch I would have given it to Daniele... followed by the POV... so it is kinda F**** up and she is here and I make the decision to make the sacrifice for her to stay, it is not a hard one... it's all good, but being thrown in here was f*** from the beginning but it worked out well so it's kewl... but gamewise being in the house not kewl... *airplane overhead can't hear*... I've wanted to do this for 3 years finalist in 5 finalist in 6 then they pulled her in as my secret partner... and then decided not to use us then decided not to use us which gave her the bug to be on the show... 7 was all stars, which brings us to this year, we both showed up at the casting call together, well not together, at the same time and I knew that we would both be here, which was too good to pass up, it is good drama,,, FOTH... and I had to show tha I had trust in her after _ her with nick... and then got the last HOH god damn it! god damn it! f*** X3, that was the biggest mistake, blowing the last HOH because eric and dustin would be up this week... **ed is talking to self ** ... ed laying on BY couches smoking... oh well... sigh...

12:45 BBT

ED in BY.

ED describing how he tried for 3 shows prior to this one.

Finalist in 5,6,7.

Says he and Dani tried to be 'secret partners' in season 6.

Says he and Dani showed up at the same time for 'casting call' this season, and how it was too good a deal for CBS to pass up.

Says being in the house with Dani is good for them, their relationship, but lousy for the game.

Says big mistake voting Nick out.(we knew that one!)

Overall, major confessional by ED.

ed: if she wasn't here maybe I wouldn't have been here from the 2nd week... yawning and can't understand what he is saying... ed: well who's to say... god kail what a f*** up and enormous f**** up, mike the biggest f*** up of the game, joe played himself outta here, carol was just stuppid... what can u do... what can u do... oh well... gets up and dump ashtray... i hate lookin in the camera and I look like s&&&, ed goes inside... heads to bathroom... I never never ________ waking dustin up yesterday... blows nose very loudly... mumbles something and then says I have to go get something to drink... ed is coughing a lot... ed is making something to drink... ed: oh mumbles something else... ed is mixing something in a big pitcher... ed throwing things around in the kitchen... looks like he just broke a dish in the sink... ed does some drum beats and then burps as he heads back into the bathroom... back out of bathroom and into kitchen... continues stirring pitcher concoction... pours himself a glass ed: what the F***, it's wet... (alll lights in house are still off).. ed; aw hold on... grabs bowl of slop and smells it... ed: craving tuna fish... puts slop back in fridge... paces... looks like ed just poured hot sauce in the juice... ed goes back outside... spits... zach is up... ed outside smoking... zach to SR... zach in SR biting fingers... zach heads to the bathroom... zach looking in bathroom mirror picking at his face... zach puts on tennis shoes and goes into the gym... gets on treadmill and starts running... treadmill is very loud... lights are now on in BB house... camera keeps zooming in on the bottle that is on the counter (possibly not hot sauce)...

... had to switch off of gym feed, treadmill is too loud... ed still in BY smoking, coughing and spitting... ed popping toes and coughing... nose sound stuffy too... hear a car screeching in the background... ed coughs and mumbles something *s**** then starts doing a beat, whistling... ed still in BY sitting on couch, looking deep in thought...

Archived