August 17, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds are back. Eric and jen talking about whether or not Jameka played football in her past.

Zach said when he hit that beef think I was stoked.Apparantly the food comp is over.J

en and Eric talking about Amber and Jameka are on slop...

Jen, and zach mentioning that Daniele's real birthday is on Sunday.

1:55 BBT

Danielle joking about getting ready to nominate them all. "Big Brother says its okay, and I vote. That's the twist"

Dani heads to the HOH to get change out of the Veto outfit.

Jam and Amber are in Storage Room folding clothes and talking. Sings every once in awhile but no foth.

Eric and Jen in Kitchen talking about the new small kitchen table. Erics going to make a grilled cheese for Zach (maybe himself too)

now we get foth...

Jameka and Jen working out, Jen asked jameka if she has any idea who daniele will put up and she said she did not.

Jameka and Jen talked about how to setup the machines..

On the other cam's Zach and Eric are talking about the food comp.

Eric explaining to Zach about these types of boards and how they have people watching every channel of the live feeds and transcribing everything that is going on. Eric said that the fact that he was doing naked jumping jacks last night is probably all over the internet by now.

Eric called to the Diary Room.

Zach in the HOH with Daniele, talking about Food Comp. Jen, Jameka and Amber were on a team with Daniele and they lost so the 3 are on slop. Daniele is not since she is HOH. Jessica, Eric, Zach and Dick are on real food.

Jan and Jess are done with their showers and now getting ready in the bathroom. Sounds like the Food Comp had something to do with the beer bong contests that the HG have been having nightly for about 2 weeks now.

Daniele and Zach refer to the fact that Eric won the food comp for his team.

the food comp was some version of the beer pong game they have been playing the last week or two. Zach/Dani in HOH discuss it

Zach: the 4 beer pongers vs you, you don't go on slop, Jen is on slop, the two hated are on slop, they won't talk to me

Dani: and it's not like I threw it

Zach: you were doing good, your accuracy was on! Everytime you were throwing, me and Dick were saying, she's gonna throw, it's down to one, and then oh man and I hope she misses but she's really good

Dani: I was like, cause if I wasn't HOH I would have been on that team, it was all 4 of you guys that play all the time, and then me, with 3 people who never play...

Zach: and Eric won it

(my feeds died again grrrrrrrr... ok, sounds like Dani/Jen/Amber/Jameka lost, putting Amber/Jameka on slop with Jen who is on it because of the POV)

Feeds back!

ETA:6:39 BBT

Jameka went from sitting on the sofa downstairs to laying on the couch outside the HOH room. She looks upset. You can hear Dick, Daniele, Jessica and Zach in the background talking.

Now Jess and Eric are in the big bedroom whispering.

Eric is telling Jess that they can't talk about going after Dick and Daniele. A lot of whispering about the game, couldn't make out most of it. Amber walks in with a towel around her body and hair. Jess and Eric continue whispering in front of Amber. Eric and Jess now joking about showering and smelling. More whispering about the game. BB has turned their mics all the way up, but you still can't understand what they're saying. Mostly Eric talking with Jess agreeing.

Jen asks Eric if they're going to pick POV players tonight. Eric says he think they'll pick balls in the morning.

Basically confirmed: Amber and Jameka on the block.

Jen said she thinks she'll get picked to play veto and Eric talks about hosting, Jess thinks she won't play in veto, and they're talking about if Zach will play or not. Daniele's already playing and we know she didn't put Dick up on the block.

Jameka laying on the couch outside the HOH room, she is playing with the beads on one of her braids... she keeps wispering to herself while she is staring up at the ceiling, it sounded like she was saying "think, think" ... she is really deep in thought .. you can hear Dick and Dani in the backround laughing and bickering

Eric and Jess in the Big Room, they are wispering so low that you cannot understand what they are saying.... at one point Amber comes in wrapped in a towel and one on her head, they keep wispering like she isn't in the room, no one says anything to Amber and she says nothing to ERic or Jess

Archived