August 20, Live Feed Updates

Jem

I went back and watched it again and Jen DID pour bleach on all the cigs, after she jumped on them, and opened up alot of packs and brok them up, then she dumped them all in the trash can and poured a bottle of bleach on them in the trash can.... it looks like the SR door is still jammed open also.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:40 bbt When Dick returns to the backyard he tells the other HG he looked in the sr and Jen's things are not there so either she didn't pack or she is hiding her things so Dick can't mess with them

Dick and Zack now look to be trying to find her things to mess with them and wondering where she is

(I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the fireworks to fly once he finds what Jen has done :animated_bouncy: )

Dick is going around the house to see if all of Jens stuff is packed, he checked her bathroom drawer and it was empty, he checked her drawer in the room and it was empty, he tells Zack that he wanted to have a huge clebration of she was gone..... Outside jameka and eric start singing and we get FOTH

8:47 he found what she did and he's PISSED!!!!!!!!8:49 bbt Jameeka just found some of Jen's things and pointed them out to Dick, he takes her stuff up tp the HOH room

bb just started talking to him and we get FOTH with trivia

BB told him hiding is fine but destrying is not (I wonder what they'll do to her??)

Dickj finds more of Jen's things to hide and now took all her bedding off..Jen out of DR this sould get interesting

calling her bitch over and over again

9: 00 bbt Dick calling Jen a baby and telling her she was totally outplayed and the vote will be 5-0 to evict her unless she leaves before that. Telling her she couldn't get a vote for a blow job even Zack would turn her down, Vanna hates her, etc.

Alos told her that she won't get her clotthes back she can wear the same thing until her exit interview

Archived