August 30, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head of house hold contest is moving tea from a 55 gallon tea cup to a fish bowl that holds 50 gallons of tea, using a 3 ounce cup.

This one is going to take a while for the results, therefore, I am not putting this up as a spoiler alert.Praise the Lord for having live feeds, or showtime, although I dont see this one being decided before the showtime feed is over. Head of house hold contest is moving tea from a 55 gallon tea cup to a fish bowl that holds 50 gallons of tea, using a 3 ounce cup.

This one is going to take a while for the results, therefore, I am not putting this up as a spoiler alert.

Praise the Lord for having live feeds, or showtime, although I dont see this one being decided before the showtime feed is over.

They are now adding corn oil and baby oil to the walkway making it more slippery...for the new person, spoiler alert means that the results of the eviction have been written on the message board, if you wish to see the results, take your mouse and highlight the dark section and you can read the results.

Next Thursday is a double live eviction!! Tuesday night, Janelle from Seasons 6 and 7 will be hosting the POV comp!

I believe the container on the other end is only 16 gallons. There are three holes in the lid on the top of the destination container, and a small, silver ball in the bottom. As the water rises, the ball floats to the top. The first houseguest one to raise the water level to the point where they can extract the ball, wins!

16 gallons = 2048 ounces / 3oz cup = 682 trips (minimum)

Feeds are back!

It must be about 25 to 30 feet from end to end, since Julie said they'd have to walk around 7 miles, to complete this task.

6:09pm its looks like Dani & Zack lead, as Zack almost knocked his thing over Dick said. Jess & Jam still think they are on tv but Jam says its over. Dani says this is gonna take forever Dani says they were out her 6 hrs its gonna take 6 hrs. Zack sings teacup and Dani tells him to stop. Dick told Eric stop making me laugh. Dani has glue on her lane so does Eric. Jess says someone is gonna die out here. Zack says this reminds him of stakeboarding.

6:14pm Dani hopes it starts raining. as Jam talks to Jess about gameplay. as SDick falls down, Dani asks if hes ok. Dani sceams as she slides.(hey isnt this ruining the mics?) As it looks Zack leads Dani 2nd and Eric close to him, and Dick last. Jam asks Michael if its still on like a 2 hr special. Dick says u are not even playing at you are asking questions.

6:20 trivia (probaly producer talking) back 37 seconds later. it is very quiet know no one talking. Jam says "wow how many so far wow" Dick Burps. Jess "eww" Eric: "how s lane 1 dick" Dick:"not that bad." Zack "im doing bad" Jess "liar" Jam:"says Zack & Dani ties in 2nd"(? dosent she mean 1st) "Dick in 3rd and Dick last" Jess "ED is right there"

Archived