Bb And The Bible

lightplum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have so many unstable HG this year it makes me wonder if they aren't hoping for a melt down or two.

I am thinking they wanted to cast for the maximum chance of having people blow up at each other to pique viewer interest.

I agree Mendes. The producers thought that something explosive might happen, hence the shotime. They're grasping at straws to re-create the excitement that was once on the show. They chose the wrong lot of people for that. The hg are a bunch of snoozers and interesting moments are far and few between.

2003~Head-of-God-Posters.jpg

age:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

heaven

They chose the wrong lot of people for that. The hg are a bunch of snoozers and interesting moments are far and few between.

Seems like they took people they rejected in previous years and stuck them in there. Hello, they were rejects for a reason. The producers need to go back to the drawing board or maybe do a study group asking hard core fans what works or doesn't work for most of us.

I'd like to see BB continue, but if next year is like this one it should just die a natural death.

not for nothing but i think God could have shared the thread about BB and the Bible... i think he would want it that way

:food-smiley-005:EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Seems like they took people they rejected in previous years and stuck them in there. Hello, they were rejects for a reason. The producers need to go back to the drawing board or maybe do a study group asking hard core fans what works or doesn't work for most of us.

Unfortunately, how they SAY they will react in an interview and how they actually DO react isn't working this year!

sorry EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Likewise, I don't need to see and hear hg's asking for divine intervention in the next comp, or saying that everything that happens in the house is pre-ordained by God. If that's the case, why play the game? Just lay around and let God do his thing.

likewise, i don't want to hear dick talk about knowing everybody famous in the world.

likewise, i don't want to hear talk "dirty" all the time.

likewise, i don't want to hear amber cry anymore.

but thats what we watch for. everybody is going to have something they don't want to hear.

and if they told them they could'nt bring a bible in the house, it WOULD be against the law. i have lawyer relatives, and i talk to them about it, and they said no matter what they do, they would have to let them bring it in, if they wish to do so.

But, there are no books allowed.

While some may think it's true and a way of how to conduct their lives, there are others who think it's a great piece of fiction. Either way, it's a book. I said they should have it too, until a poster reminded us that there are no books allowed. If you break the rules for some than you have to break other rules for others. If I worship Stephen King writings then they would have to let me bring my books in.

CBS is hiring these people to be on the show. They get paid to be there and they play a game to win a large sum of money. If in the contract, it states all the things that aren't allowed and books, including all religious tomes, are included, the cast members who sign the contract are accepting those rules. If they have a bible grafted on the end of their arm, then they have the choice not to sign on.

I do contract work and many places I go into have mandatory drug testing. I feel drug testing is an invasion of my privacy. So, I have a choice, don't work or allow them to invade my privacy. Since I like to have a paycheck, I choose to loose my right to privacy.

It is no different with the bible thing. If you want to be on the show, leave the bible at home. You can still pratice your religion without it.

Y'all are missing the point . They do not want to deal with the possible idea that a person would say their rights are being violated also before signing the contract . Some lawyer might take it own regardless of losing because the 1 st amendment is such a powerful right. Someone like the Catholic League could then get involved and then you have a public relations problem and Bill O. raises hell . Where do you get the crazy notion that the Church would sue for royalties ?They nip it in the bud by not having the problem ever arise.

Before you scoff the NRA has filed lawsuits saying the 2 amendment protects a worker's right to have a gun in their car on private company propery even though the employee has signed a contract.

I am tired of talking about it but they will never ban Bibles on the show . Nope Ain’t gonna happen !

Archived