Saturday, July 28th *spoiler Info*

CeCiMom

The first drive-in movie theater opened in Camden, N.J. in June 1933.

Chubby Checker recorded The Twist in 1959. The producers thought it just had a so-so chance of going anywhere.

Oldguy comes through again.

+++Exits thread whiperng "Thanks, Google===

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its interesting that there seem to be many posters older then 40. If this is true, why do they always fill the BB house with twentysomethings? It would be so much more interesting if they did a 50/50 split. 6 younger house guests and 6 older ones. Dick is the biggest character on the show and he is over 40. It couldnt be that tough to cast some interesting older people.

The first drive-in movie theater opened in Camden, N.J. in June 1933.

Chubby Checker recorded The Twist in 1959. The producers thought it just had a so-so chance of going anywhere.

Oldguy comes through again.

+++Exits thread whiperng "Thanks, Google===

Yes, it would have been easier to google. I'll remember that, but it was an innocent question and the second day in a row I was jumped on in a post. I'll remember that, too.

Thanks oldguy! BTW - They should show those drive ins on the east coast then..always shown on the west coast in those 50's movies!

First off, just let me thank all of you who take the time to post the what is happening on the live feeds - Thank YOU!! It was is so great, and I truly appreciate it.

Now on to my reason for posting! I can't believe and totally agree with all those who say Dustin in on a power trip. He is backdooring Zach for purely personal reasons, because supposedly zach threatened him. Now I thought the reason for all these group conversations was to stop and personal reasons for coming to the floor - yet no one is calling Dustin on this!!

They need to break up Jen and Kail those two together are much more of a threat then zach could ever be, he is so isolated it would take a second coming for him to build an alliance. But keep Jen and Kail together and they are capable of re-building a strong alliance with Nick and possibly Jameka, and even Amber (the way she flip flops).

Right now, Dani is talking more sense than even Eric! They need to break up Jen and Kail!!!

Wow it is interesting listening to Kail and Dustin talk. Here again Kail is talking about her alliance with Dustin, Amber and Jameka. Dustin is reassuring her that Jen is more of a threat and that because of people that Jen has targeted she will go before her. (Kail)

Again Kail is saying if their plan does dont work and she is not taken off the block then she will not campaign agains Jen. YA RIGHT!

i lost a flip flop on the way to the Drive-In to watch Jaws in California back in the 70's ... my mom wouldnt let me go play with the other kids at the swings before the movie started cause i might cut my foot on glass... :huh:

just thought i would share that... :lookaround:

Are you serious Marty? Was that hinted at or spelled right out on live feeds? I haven't caught any of them since last night.

If that's true I'm somewhat happy....but the fact Amber would be in that alliance makes me annoyed. I can't stand her but I like Jameka, Jen and Kail. Dustin is OK and I bet he'd be better without Amber on his coattails.

They'd most likely go after Dick and Nick first two which means Jessica and Eric would be safe for quite awhile (I like both of them).

Don't know for sure but that is the impression Dustin has given to Kail. Kail says she trusts him to be a man of his word that he is in her alliance.

I am so confused. Now Dick talked to Amber crying on the hammock. Amber told Dick that she apprecieates Dick calling her out. (I think talking about him calling Jen out)

Very confuesed here.

Danielle said in feeds that maybe her Dad would get put up. Not sure how she said it or how possible it is but if he's pissing off this many people so close to veto ceremony.

I'm sorry, but if Dick gets backdoored it may be the greatest BB moment ever.

well, Dick is on Jen's case, again, apparently for not giving up during the POV...Oh how I dislike this jerk!

noooo, he was saying that on the last question she threw it. and that because of that, she ruined it for everyone else playing. meaning that the others could have gotten more prize money? but since jen threw it, she screwed them out of it. and she threw it even though she knew she already lost... so knowing that... and still buzzing in on that last question and throwing it... pissed dick off... and then when he said "i am just saying what everyone else is thinking.." nobody but Kail said anything. so the rest of the house agreed i guess.

Archived