Saturday, July 28th *spoiler Info*

CeCiMom

yeah, but... she will also have another group to tell her that Dustin and kail have something going and they will back her up if she doesnt want to use that veto!

yeah... thats what i think... lets hope!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my understanding of last nights feeds...she wants Kail gone but if Dustin wants her to use it on Kail she will just to go along with the HOH. I dont think Dustin is going to let her just leave the nom alone like she wants.....its part of his own powertrip as HOH.

That is what I am afraid of cajun

Listening to Kail and Jen hatching up plans. Kail's brain never stops working. She wonders if she can get Dustin to put up "Evil". Kail seems to think she has a lot of supporters.

I can't wait to see who wins. It will be interesting.

Jen told Kail that Dani said she would shave her head to win POV if it was that kind of a competiton. Kail just keeps saying over and over ... "wow I can't believe it" She also wants to know if Dustin knows she said that. I think Kail thinks that Dustin and her have a tight alliance.

I am waiting for POV comp FOTH so I can got to CBS site and watch the last 2 episodes of Pirate Master.

I am waiting for POV comp FOTH so I can got to CBS site and watch the last 2 episodes of Pirate Master.

Dustin and Dani are whispering. Kail looks over with a mad face and gets out of her lounge chair and is pacing back and forth.

Wow

Now they are playing the Beach Boys music oooops I mean Jan and Dean. :lousings::band::drummer::lousings:

Marty I read the "twist" was playing on live feed posts.

Now if it was CC then it was the 50's right, but if it was the Beatles then it was the 60's right? I'm sure there is a twist for the 70's, 80's and 90's too but I couldn't tell you exactly.

I can't hear the music.

They played the twist by CC, Little old lady from pasadena(sp), Soul Man, I think it was The Broken Hearted, Shackin all over, and Do the Swim...

Who said anything about Drive Ins?

I spend my childhood back and forth from Chicago and California.

Don't know where Drive In's started.

I was thinking of the 50's and the drive-ins you know like in the movies. I didn't say you mentioned it. Gee, didn't know I had to be so concrete in my wording.

You mentioned sock-hops, you are from Calif - I though drive-ins...see the connection

Archived