Hoh Diary Entries

MsT

I don't know, I figure maybe she wants to talk about all of that with her boyfriend in private and not for all of the world to read. Oh I know I know. "She did that stuff while the world was watching." Doesn't mean she has to discuss it with everyone watching.

I think Nick got the long section because she felt she had a lot to explain to him regarding the game.

Not my business what goes on with her and her boyfriend.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok now I know she is a cheatling ho. One little paragraph to her boyfriend and one HUGE one to Nick. I hope her boyfriend has enough sense to see that too. She talks of having a low opinion of Jen, of how catty she is and so forth. I would rather be catty then a cheater.

Haha, Mendes, it piqued mine, too.

But just for an instance.

It's possible what you said, too...maybe her relationship was winding down anyway with him moving in with his parents, her speaking of traveling. Who knows.

Gee sure sounds like she doesn't have any affection at all for her father. Can't imagine why.

Read what she says about him. She's trying to be polite and not sound like a horrible daughter. But it's pretty obvious she hates his behaviour as much as one would guess.

Can you imagine having a father like that? I would die. Especially the way he talks about women in front of her. He truly doesn't get it.

It was sad and pathetic. She still refuses to take responsibility for her own actions...how very very sad.

That is exactly what I meant, funny was just faster to type...

Ive felt really bad for her bf the whole time. This must be killing him inside. Not only to have your gf basically cheat on you but for all of America to see and you cant even say anything to her. I liked Nick a lot but I always thought the way he went after a girl that had a bf was extremely low of him. Maybe if karma exists that will happen to Nick next. Actually if he gets together with Dani I would suspect they both would fear the other cheating knowing they both didnt care about the bf boundarys before.

I miss you so much and that to be continued, I have so much to tell you and things left unsaid.

RELOCATE! Tell Marsha and Anthony hi. But until next time, I miss you ridiculous and can't wait to see you.

This part has really got to kill her bf. Thats so sad. I really feel bad for the guy.

Well maybe Dani fell for Nick is that a crime??, you people are so holier than thou, so sometimes you can't help who you fall for, this does not make her a ho, or a skank, Amber is that classification. it just floors me all the ho and skank talk, I think she is neither, yes I am sad it didn't work for them, so I am having a big fat piece of chocolate cake, yes this will help.!!!!

I think people know what cheating is in junior hs never mind at 20 or 21 which she will be very soon.

If she is old enough to live with a guy she is old enough to know what cheating is.

Fatcat if you fall for somebody else while somebody that loves you is waiting at home for you that has been with you for years then you dont act on it until the other relationship is resolved. Thats just being decent in my opinion.

i did not call Dani any names. I just feel bad for her BF. Have you ever been in love and been cheated on? Its not a good feeling. I think the bf deserves the compassion.

age means nothing. People mature at different ages. I got married at 19 (and NO I was not pregnant..I wanted to get married) and I still am 14 years later! I was 19 but just mature enough to handle emotions and myself. Just cuz she is "20" doesn't mean she can't make a decent decision. I think she could've let Nick know that she "may be interested" but let's talk outta the house, without cuddling and smooching and petting and sleeping with him. ....just outta respect for her boyfriend. As someone mentioned, maybe her and her boyfriend were on the "outs" anyways, but still....it's just a respect thing to me...

i think maybe she fell for him, too. and i hope when they're out, they can get together. i liked the blog. i like dani. that's it. that's what she should have done, though, duckschick...she should've waited. we don't all always do everything we should...except i guess most other people here who are perfect...but i've made my share or mistakes. its how i learn.

Guest jordansmom

I just find it funny. Her and her father are always saying what a bad person Jen is. PPL in glass houses should shut up. She may not be a ho but what she was doing was "ho like" behavior IMO.

In her blog she bashs Jen for her comments and while Jens comments were uncalled for they actually were the truth. Dani does have a bf and she is cheating on him. I'm not a Jen fan and I would not have said that (to spare the bf not dani) but Jen was being truthful in that regard.

Archived