Friday, July 27th

CeCiMom

I really dislike these people. Most of the feeds last night were Jen, Kail and Zach bashing and sometimes it was nonstop for an hour or more. Ironic Eric brought up during all this bashing that they weren't the "nerd herd because we aren't all self-righteous". Gee, what the hell would you call it then?

Meanwhile, Jen and Kail MOSTLY just sit nicely and talk about the game, not about the other people personally.

Freaking hypocrites.

The only one of them of that lot that doesn't do it that much is Jessica. Coincidentally, I like her. Seems more down to earth than most of these other tools.

This group is quickly becoming more distasteful than the NH in my eyes.

Boy I agree, Whaaaaaaaaammmber has to get kicked to the curb sometime. She is really starting to just bug the hell out of me. And Dick is superb.

This group of 7 alliance will no doubt fall. Just depends who gets HOH. That's when it will really matter. U have to remember - they were the first one's who Kail Jen and that alliance picked on. They tried to take control, now the group of 7 (I'm not up to terms with their name yet) took control from MRA and Jender. They were the "underdogs" and "floaters". Now they are beating the crap out of the rest - good riddance! Good for them! They are playing smart. We will see who lands on top.

I don't care who picked who first. Someone had to freaking go up and Kail's HoH picks were 100% fair. Jen's picks were smart too, as you can all see Dick and Dani are getting closer and closer. Who the hell wants THAT in the house when they could go to final 2 since they'll never vote against each other.

I don't really care about any of that. What I care about is people who talk behind other people's backs. That is what bothered me about the NH and that is what bothers me about this group. Almost every time I have ever seen Jessica, Jen or Kail on camera they're either talking nonsense or game. Rarely do these three go off on other guests personally, except for Kail with her Dick thing, but she had reason. The rest of the HGs? It's constant, often non stop and it makes them dirty in my eyes.

On top of that, the way these simpletons act as if they have the game won already is annoying as hell. They assume they're already getting them out 1 2 3 4 which is so presumptuous it's crazy. My only hope for saving this season for me personally is if Jen, Kail or Zach gets HoH next week and puts up some of these utter tools.

Despite all of this though, the funniest part is they all think they're so smart yet they don't use their frickin' heads because they aren't thinking about the future. If any of these troglodytes were intelligent they'd realize their BEST bet may be to JOIN Jen and Kail because what happens if they do get rid of the four? Now there are 7 of them and someone has to go first. Some of them would be better off in a smaller alliance than this giant 7 man alliance.

Kail is pretty much gone this week. The only way she could be saved is if someone talks Dustin into getting Nick out of the house before sequester kicks in.

On a personal note, I too think those flags are even more annoying than the American ones. These take up like four times the room. I don't understand why he hasn't been told to stop by now.

Haha! Justin just said...

"It's like the mustard thing. It's not like someone just came in and voted for Kail."

Ummmmmmmmm....yeah, all of America came in and voted for Kail. All of America voted for Eric to prank Jen. So what if the mustard on the pillow was his idea. Someone DID just come in and do it. So funny.

update please

its been awhile since some one posted an update in the update thread.

ty

Archived