Friday, July 27th

CeCiMom

Sorry had to post this a little early. I'm sure tonight will be full of nomination talk.

so far nick name has come up the mostiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

dick and dani should be disualified they were no way enemiesiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

jameka is annoying even more so than jessica voice iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

no daniele didnt call someone blandiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

uvpnolimits wrote

jameka is annoying even more so than jessica voice

mmmm hmmmm!

the baby talk is annoying. if i was there i try to get her nom just because of that crapiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

noms will be jen and zach imho iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

It might be Kail and a long shot it may be Nick. I guess we'll find out when the geek council convenes and King Geek Dustin makes his word law. Too bad we are going to be subjected to 2 or more hrs of rehashed stories by Amber and Dick.

amber so cocky now iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

amber isnt a good liar. she rolls her eyes when she lies iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

amber telling dustin she think eric and jessica are in a secret alliance duhhhhhhhhhh. she is upset @ eric for getting her out in hoh compiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

she is good at telling on people. not a fan of AC but i want one cause amber will just go boonkers if she doesnt win iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

what would make this week worth while for me if somehow nick finds out they are targeting himiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

jameka so phoney :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

this season sickens me all the floaters are getting a free ride iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

lol at jameka telling dustin who to nominate pick one from the group consensus and then dustin nom. she gots some nerveiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

funny how all the potential noms are sleeping. why the conspirator are all up planning?iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Hahaha UVP! Geek Squad! I like it! It's almost as good as Nerd Herd (but that was obviously patented).

It's so funny to see the HoH's go to the Geek Squad's heads and watch them act like the NH of two seasons ago. It really does seem like a repeat of that year.

Seriously, Dick reminds me so much of Cappy it's not even funny (thinks he runs the house, is abrasive, has anger control issues etc.)

I threw up a little in my mouth last night when Dustin and Dick were carrying on alone in the HoH like a couple of morons.

Please please PLEASE don't let these jackoffs get total control of the house.

Archived