Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate that BB tries to talk her out of it. :{

Seriously. She's already given up and she's the most boring and one of the least likable people in the house, so they should look at it as a win.

I feel badly because she IS a nice lady but for this game, she is just irritating...having to be babied while being the second oldest person in the house...I understand her not wanting to be talked to like that in the real world but this game is people using their angles and she acts like she deserves respect from people that she's shown disrespect to

Can we dare to hope that the reason they are keeping it on FoTh is because Kail left and they don't want us to know until the live show??

PLEASE, PLEASE say it's so!!! :pray2:

Perfect irony would be Nick stays and wins HOH. Dustin will probably try to blame Amber and Dick.

That would be sooo awsome! yadaya

I think BB probably doesn't want Kail to leave because there are people (believe it or not) who like her. People like my Mom--like Kail.

Also, if Kail leaves, she will be forfeiting her money, and it is possible that she won't be bound by any contract any longer. I don't know for sure, but it's possible. If that is the case, she will be able to go out and tell people she felt threatened in the house (not necessarily by Amber, but by Dick), and that BB would do nothing about it. The average viewer doesn't know about the daily cursing out that Jen gets, and it's made Kail very nervous, I think. I know people think it was all put on, but I didn't feel that way at all when I watched her crying--I think she is genuinely stressed because of the hate/violence toward her and Jen that she feels in the house every day.

Spikes my point was if Kail and Mike were loyal to the alliance why didnt they vote the way Nick and Zach wanted to vote? Why does Kail decide how the whole alliance votes?

Gotcha yadayada and I understand your point. I agree Kail and Mike didn't agree either, but that doesn't let Nick or Zach off the hook. And Nick never meant to stay loyal to them.

I know I'm in the minority here but I just feel bad for Kail. No matter what her strategy was, no matter how annoying she may be to people in the house, no one deserves to be treated like that. I listened to the clip where she was asking for her DOR and it made me cry. I'm glad Nick's going home tonight (unless Kail does give her DOR and that changes things, of course). I have zero respect for him after how he yelled at Jen. I may be old-fashioned, but you don't talk to a woman (or anyone) that way.

But Spike, is it better that they speak of her the exact same way BEHIND her back? Literally everyone in the house has trashed Jen horribly - including Kail...just by selling her out a few times

Spikes,

I see Kail and Mike treating Zach and Nick the same way Zach and Nick treated Kail and Mike. I dont see any of the 4 as more liable than the others. From the start that week I saw Kail tell Mike if Zach and Nick dont vote the way we tell them than we will see their true colors. I just never understood why Kail and Mike felt because they were in an Alliance that Kail would be making the decisions for who to vote for. Shouldnt all 4 people in an alliance have an equal say?

Her Dr didnt even sound like she was that upset. Jen has taken 95% of the abuse from Dick not Kail.

It was Amber that made Kail upset.

I don't like Kail, but I feel really bad for her, too. I want to see her leave the house under the rules of the game. I feel that her fear of Dick (which I believe is genuine) and the constant instances of being cursed out that Jen (and Kail) have gone through have pushed her to a point where she feels she can't take the risk of being in the sequester house, and of course she would rather be with her family.

Dick said at one point that he purposely wanted Kail to have to go to the sequester house, so she couldn't see her family. What kind of person hates that much, for no reason? It's not like Kail did anything to Dick other than play the game, and that's what they are here for. Dick thinks only he is allowed to play, and all others are horrible if they have an alliance or play the game.

I guarantee that others (Jameka and Amber, especially) would have broken long before this, if they were being abused verbally, or if they had to watch it happen to their friend every day. BB should be doing something about it.

Wouldnt it be funny if the real reason Kail wants to leave now because she doesnt want to be forced to clean here or in sequester house after Amber called her out on it? lol. :)

I laughed when she said she cleaned the HOH bathroom in week one. That was her bathroom. Who else was supposed to clean it? :)

Archived