Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

Well, Nick screwing over the alliance was obvious. He made a deal and intended to go back on it. And yes, Zach and Nick can vote how they want, but if you have 4 people in an alliance, isn't it a good idea to vote the same way? Why just tell your alliance, as Zach did, no way I'm changing unless Nick does? What is that? Kail and Mike were right to want Dick out - Joe was a nothing and keeping Dick was the last straw in crushing their alliance. But, if you think Zach and Nick were even trying to be loyal to that alliance, you're blind. That is what is called screwing over your alliance - giving your word to work with them and then not.

Dick tells it like it is? Oh please, he tell it how it is IF it benefits him. He has plenty of secrets and lies. He is constantly telling someone he has their back and then bashing them behind it. He has so many different versions of the truth, I don't know how you wade through it. Being loud and obnoxious and calling people out when it's a benefit to him doesn't make him honest. He's as big of a liar as anyone else in there...and a very rude man to boot. That man's mouth will be his downfall.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty, I agree with you 95%. I think Kail is probably the smartest of the bunch and the way she is playing now is all an act. At least I hope it is. I would love nothing more than for her or Jen to get HOH and nominate Dani for eviction. That would really set Dick off. I don't like Dick but don't want him voted out yet because he makes it interesting. The one person that makes me sick is Amber. I couldn't stand to be in the same room with her but I don't want her voted off beacuse Kail needs her.

And some people don't like Kail because she threw her alliance under the bus to save herself. SO WHAT! It's a game and she is in it for her. No one else. It's like everyone being mad at Jen for "throwing" the POV. SO WHAT! I thought it was great strategy. She's no dummy either. And I love her because it drives Dick crazy that she doesn't react to him the way he wants. She stands her ground but is very calm. Great theater!

Guest jordansmom
And some people don't like Kail because she threw her alliance under the bus to save herself. SO WHAT! It's a game and she is in it for her. No one else. It's like everyone being mad at Jen for "throwing" the POV. SO WHAT! I thought it was great strategy. She's no dummy either. And I love her because it drives Dick crazy that she doesn't react to him the way he wants. She stands her ground but is very calm. Great theater!

:dots::clap:

I think Kails woe is me is a great act. It has saved her and got her in great position. I just think its funny she acts like others went against the alliance. Kail and MIke could have voted the other way just as easily unless Kail was elected captain and sole decision maker for the alliance.

I think Kail and Dick could be the two most dangerous people to have influencing the jury house....irregardless of who you are cheering for.

They both seem to be the dominant characters and can get the sheep over to their ways of thinking.

Kail has showed herself to be a good manipulator in the past so I think this is not serious.

1) She could leave any time

2) She doesnt even have to stay in sequester if she doesnt wnat to

3) She can use this to manipulate the viewing public

4) She can think this will manipulate the producers

5) She can use this to manipulate the other HGs

The front door is open. Nobody is stopping her from leaving.

Surely $3000 is not going to hold the lady back who owns her town

I don't have the feeds! Tell me, is she packing??????

LOL she is already packed because she is on the block! lol

but seriously, it would be awesome to see someone carry out a DOR just once... just ONCE!

Archived