Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

She was holding back tears. You could hear it in her voice. You really think she would ask to leave if she wasn't upset?

As far as her "trashing" Jen, I'm sorry, I've never seen or heard that.

Yada, I don't think Kail was acting like she was trying to strong arm them. She wanted to persuade them to vote Dick, but she never tried to act like they should do what she says. I don't even know where you're getting that.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not a kail fan, i'd be disappointed to see her win, but seeing Dick verbally vomit all over her a couple of times a day would be more entertaining to me if there were some other people to retch right back on him....instead we're stuck with amber/jameka/dustin/etc sitting with their thumbs up each other's @ss

She might just want to get back to running her town and driving around in her hummer.

With her being the first to DOR (if she does) she will get a lot of attention and will continure her crusade outside the house. She has had some acting jobs and I think if she does this it wil put her in the spotlight more then if she is evicted. She knows there is no way she can win the game and she is not happy so it might be her best move to DOR.

I agree with you, Catniptoy. Whether you like her or not, she has really put up with a lot from Dick and people just sit by and watch and then add to his fire by trashing her to him, as well. I just don't see her as the horrible person Dick wants them to see her as, and if I did I would still not want to see her being treated that way by him...or Amber...or anyone.

If she does NOT leave after asking to be able to yet tells Jen or anyone else that she asked for a DOR...she will be going home so fast if they know what's good for them...nearly everyone else has said they WANT to leave at some point but never went to that extreme

And I didn't mean to put that she trashed Jen, sorry...but she has sold her out and made her a big target when Jen does nothing but try to help Kail's causes

I agree I didn't like when she told Dick everything after he won HOH, but she certainly didn't put the target on Jen's back, lol. That was definitely already there. I think sleeping up in the HOH room with Kail for two weeks made it kind of obvious who's side she was on.

Spikes,

Kail told Mike if Nick and Zach dont vote the way they wanted then they will see their true colors.

My question is who made Kail the vote decision maker for the alliance? I have never understood that.

Why did Kail decide for the alliance and if the 2 guys dont vote her way than they are going against the alliance?

As far as the DR goes I'm sure she was upset but it wasnt constant sobbing or anything and that was because of Amber not Dick. She was upset because she got called out by Amber for never cleaning. I think she is also worried about the vote flipping and may have wanted to control her own destiny instead of being voted out.

i don't believe she'd DOR. i'd love it if she did...but i'm NOT getting my hopes up. dick goes WAY too far. i like him, and he's my husband's favorite...he was rolling on the floor about the stuff he was saying the other night about jen attracting flies, but even he says ED doesn't know how to talk to women. not that i think that men should be disrespected either. it's just that lots of women hate the "c" word so much(i do) and it's so repugnant to us if it's used like that, if someone uses it towards you, it almost stops you in your tracks, which i'm sure is dick's intent. jen doesn't deserve that.

I don't like vulgarities myself, but it's easy to just wash them away.

As I've commented before (last year), vulgarity is the lazy mind's vocabulary. They just don't take the time to think of really good words to describe whatever. Once you understand that, it's a simple task to rise above it.

<street smarts, alley cat ways - she don't got none.>

...Dick tells it like it is? Oh please, he tell it how it is IF it benefits him. He has plenty of secrets and lies. He is constantly telling someone he has their back and then bashing them behind it. He has so many different versions of the truth, I don't know how you wade through it. Being loud and obnoxious and calling people out when it's a benefit to him doesn't make him honest. He's as big of a liar as anyone else in there...and a very rude man to boot. That man's mouth will be his downfall.

That is so true! Not to mention that whole "father/daughter in crisis" act he and Daniele are putting on in there. They've both talked to each other about both knowing they'd be in the house together BEFORE they went in, exchanging text messages about it and watching season 3 of the show together, among other things. Last night Dick talking about a "My Space" letter he sent Dan, where he tells her "some things they can do together" and Dan told Dick that she understood what he was hinting and she tried to convey that to him in the one sentence she wrote back (BB alliance?). Not to mention the recent pics of them two having fun together...All these make it obvious that Dan's running off and crying on the first episode and all the other drama about their "troubled" relationship is nothing more than an act...ugh!

...Daniele and Dick and all their drama are as real as a $3 bill...They are the fakest people in that house, IMO.

Oldguy, I can't believe you don't know that.

I think the official words are a bit more 'official' but BabyBlues has the gist of it. It's originally a military term - made a household phrase in the movie 'An Officer and a Gentleman'.

Katy - You can't beiieve I didn't know that?

It's a household phrase? Thanks for making me feel even dumber.

I served in the army and never heard "DOR".

I can imagine some poor schlunk going to the sergeant and asking for a DOR. lmao.

BTW, remind me to never ask any more questions.

That is so true! Not to mention that whole "father/daughter in crisis" act he and Daniele are putting on in there. They've both talked to each other about both knowing they'd be in the house together BEFORE they went in, exchanging text messages about it and watching season 3 of the show together, among other things. Last night Dick talking about a "My Space" letter he sent Dan, where he tells her "some things they can do together" and Dan told Dick that she understood what he was hinting and she tried to convey that to him in the one sentence she wrote back (BB alliance?). Not to mention the recent pics of them two having fun together...All these tell make it obvious that Dan's running off and crying on the first episode and all the other drama about their "troubled" relationship is nothing more than an act...ugh!

...Daniele and Dick and all their drama are as real as a $3 bill...They are the fakest people in that house, IMO.

I couldn't agree more!

Spikes,

Kail told Mike if Nick and Zach dont vote the way they wanted then they will see their true colors.

And she did see them - we all did.

My question is who made Kail the vote decision maker for the alliance? I have never understood that.
I think I answered that already and said she never said she was the "vote decision maker" - but she did try to get them to vote the way she wanted...which would have been smarter for them imo.

Why did Kail decide for the alliance and if the 2 guys dont vote her way than they are going against the alliance?
Answered above - they all should have discussed. Those two guys had no intention of making a group decision. ;)

As far as the DR goes I'm sure she was upset but it wasnt constant sobbing or anything and that was because of Amber not Dick.

You don't have to sob to be upset. As I said above, she was holding back - you can hear her voice break.

She was upset because she got called out by Amber for never cleaning.
Amber feels free to yell at Kail because she knows the house will do nothing. I would be upset, too, if Danielle and Jessica weren't doing anything and yet Amber picked me to yell at.

I think she is also worried about the vote flipping and may have wanted to control her own destiny instead of being voted out.

I don't think so. She knows she is safe this week but is feeling like she's not going to get to the final two with the whole house against her and doesn't want to be stuck with them in sequester....just like she said.

I definitely want Kail to go now, 100%. I can't stand people who seriously want to leave the game (not the random, half-hearted "I want to go home" comments we hear everyone say), but are told by others to stay in the game. Once someone has lost the will to lay in the game, they need to automatically go. Plain and simple.

Spikes I'm sorry that just doesnt make much sense to me. If a 4 person alliance doesnt vote the way Kail wants them to then they are the bad guys. Why doesnt Kail vote the way they want her to? It was a 4 person alliance not a Kail is Queen alliance.

What consistantly cracks me up about the "alliances" is the Kail/Zach/Mike/Jen & Nick (not really tight with the other three) totally played horribly the one and only week they had any power and...

I look at Eric and Jessica as a group of two and Nick & Danielle as another group of two but all are sympathetic with the Dick et al group

The Dick group... Dick/Dustin/Amber/Jameka are such an all out brain-trust that they are the only group in BB history that keeps evicting their own members!! Granted, they evicted Mike... but since then, they keep putting up and trying to evict people that they could probably use to their benefit - or who already are siding with them (Danielle and Nick)!! Every single week they put up people from the Kail group and are so proud of themselves for doing it... but comes the clinch... they backdoor one of their own people!!! What a bunch of maroons!!!

Someone from the Kail etc. group may wind up actually winning the game without having to do a thing and also by being nominated by the Dick group until the bitter end!! What a riot!!!

Kat :animated_rotfl:

Archived