Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

before the first episode, when they announced the players.... i wanted to like kail and dick the most cause of their age and whatnot... but from the first episode kail has made it very hard to like her.

day after day she has made it easier to dislike her more and more.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kail is one of those guests that no matter how many times you think you have her gone she weasles off the hook. Not like a Dr Will but like some other hard to evict guests from the past. She plays the friendship and woe is me card well. She lies just enough. Not huge wooper lies. Just distorts the facts here and there to get people thinking her way

I don't think Kail is going anywhere for a while. Probably one of the most determined hg I've seen on BB. She'd make a great filibuster up on capital hill. If I was fighting for a cause, I'd want her to advocate on my side. She's relentless in her mission.

Kail up in HOH having her alliance meeting with Dustin. This should be interesting.

Why is Kail's talk always about Dick always always. She can't say more then one sentence without talking about "Evil".

Kail is trying so hard to turn Dustin against Dick.

Kail is saying that Jameka can not back out of the deal to take off Jen. She CAN NOT back out of her deal because everyone heard her say it.

Kail cares about nobody but Kail. I really hate this woman.

Kail just told Dustin to tell Jameka that she will look bad in the eyes of everyone if she reneges on the deal.

kail is playing the game i cant argue about that. my wish is more of hg would follow her lead 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

UPV, I like your different flags.

Kail, I want to bit*h slap, she NEVER shuts up about ol evel. I think she is not a good player, I can barely stand to look at her, you can see the wheels turning, she does not hold herself very well, she shows what she is feeling in her face and her body english. Well I guess it is not much different for a lot of the players this year, a lot of them talk like they know this game, and they don't know sh*t, the only person who talks game and I believe is sharp is Eric, if he got to the end I would be at peace with that.

i think her strategy now is to play i only one target and its evil. seem like other hg are buying it. with regards to the flags thanks i change them daily to a new country today is egypt EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Kail is still nervousing but she is wise in playing it that way. Unfortunately for her, she pushed too hard during the first two weeks trying to intimidate some HG and they haven't forgotten. She's trying to go under the radar, but its too late for that now.

Kail is still nervousing but she is wise in playing it that way. Unfortunately for her, she pushed too hard during the first two weeks trying to intimidate some HG and they haven't forgotten. She's trying to go under the radar, but its too late for that now.

her and zach both made that mistake EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Kail is like a bad penny.

So how does a penny become bad? Its luck runs out? It kicks nicles and dimes to the curb? Does it become all 'gangsta' and bully the good pennies?

On topic:

Kail might be in there for weeks just because she has been pushing to get Dick out and the others would want her to get HOH and put him up. That way they can be rid of him without it being on their heads.

Well something is working or the other HG are just stupid. It looks like she is staying again.

Oh I sooooo totally agree, the other HG are just stupid this year. They are more worried about who they will spend time in sequester with and less time worrying about and paying attention to what is going on right under thier noses.

Kail and Jen are in an alliance, Amber and Dustin are in an alliance and hate dick, mistrust dani , Eric and Jess now seem to be an alliance of two, Jameka is playing holier than thou and reeling Amber in, also backstabbing dick and dani. All this is going on in the house and all they care about is who will be in sequester???

This is a very up and down season, and I for one cannot figure out (even watching the feeds) who they really trust or like, and who they really are going to vote out, but I can always be sure it won't be one of the 2 they put up for eviction in the first place.

Archived