Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like everybody's opinions on Morty's because the opinions are vast and make me think about the opinions that I have about the game and the houseguests......

That being said: GingerSnaps, I'm starting to understand your point of view about Dick much better now. You've given some good insight over the past few weeks....... :D

I'm starting to rethink some of my opinions on ED.........

"I like smiles and I like Dick. -Dumbblonde :D;)

I like Dick too. He's very entertaining for me to watch and there are many qualities about Dick that I like. But, I think that my opinion of him could possibly change as the game progresses. :smiley::smile1::D:D:):) (and I'm a smiley lover :))

Okay, okay!!! I really thought it was sexysomething!

Go easy on me, Ginger, if you want me to shake your bumboo.

Sorry, oldguy. Fizzle says I'm a handful, maybe she's right.

Amber and Dick the saga continues...I hope they drive eachother crazy---right outta the house.

He is a bully. Nothing more and nothing less.

I agree, since last week that side of him has come out even more. He seems to get pleasure out of making people uncomfortable with the lame excuse of it throws them off their game. He and Daniele are running a big scam on everyone. He says he wants to stay in the house to work on their relationship. Bull, he's staying in the house to get the money and noteriety of winning.

I really hope the tables turn next week and both he and Daniele are back on the block again. I think (hope) he would be in for a rude awakening.

I like Dick.That beeing said, I do also think that unless something big happens ,the next time he is on the block he will go. Sadly ,I feel if I was in the house,I would keep him around to hid behind.There are others( like Amber) that deserve to go first. At least people know where Dick stands.

Well, I must say, I do like how honest Ed has been about his feelings towards his family. I sat and watched the live feeds when he & Dani had the talk in her room, when she finally hugged him. That was a very nice moment, to me, in BB History.

As far as his looks as others commented before... The picture of him when Vincent & Dani were younger, reminds me of a young Peter DeLouise (Dom DeLouise' son, was on 21 Jump Street.. Ok.. just dated myself!!)

I'm getting really tired of his spittin' loogies all over - especially on the edges of the patio and thatch rugs. I'm amazed that nobody says anything. Barefoot.... yuuuuck.

Dick is a bipolar dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He treats people like crap then goes around acting like their "best buddy" who's only humilliated them for their own good. the other HGs seem to be suffering from a bad case of "battered woman syndrome"...I'm sick of him...and them (partly for putting up with his abuse).

About the "estranged" father/daughter line, spare me, those two knew they would be on that show together and either one could have backed off before going in the house. Dick is milking the "I need more time to make up with Dan" and she's milking the "feel sorry for me, my dad's an a'hole" stories to get the HGs and our sympathy and stay in the game longer all the while they have the strongest alliance in the house...ugh :furious:

Dick is his own worst enemy but now is the time for Dick to get it under control.

He needs to get Dick, Eric, Dani, Jess, Nick and Zach in the same room.

Let them know this is a turning point in the game. Right now Dustin is working with Kail and Jen. That Zach, Nich or Dick are all in danger of being put up. Now is the time they can either take control or sit back. That they have the numbers regardless of who Dustin puts up to send Kail packing if they work together as a 6 person group. Dustin Amber, Jameka are all playing both sides. Then in the next HOH they would out number them 6 to 3 (Jen, Jameka and Amber) since Dustin would have to sit out and Kail would be gone.

Take the lead and take control of your own destinys people!

Archived