Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

Blonde I'm just assuming America told Eric that.

Now Amber is mad at Kail and Kailis throwing a pity party saying she doesnt care if she goes. I hope dick and dani wake up and realize they may only need 1 vote. Crazy as it sounds I think even Jen could be flippedif approached by Nick in the right way

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's my personal opinion that Dick ramped up his escalating violence today when he slammed the golf club on the counter next to Jen. I think BB was very, very lucky that Dick didn't hit her with it. I know people will disagree, but he was making me very nervous swinging it back and forth from shoulder to shoulder, and pointing it at her, and calling her the C-word, and then slamming it on the counter--I actually jumped when he did that. As I've been saying, he's lucky it was Jen, because if he did that to anyone else, including Amber, Kail or even Jess, he'd be gone. Again, JMO.

Cat - personally I don't like it when a man uses physical violence as an intimidation tool and if that is what dick did then he should be reprimanded.

Why things like that don't bother jen I don't know, but she seems to be oblivious to almost everything going on around her.

I like the drama dick brings to the house when he is just mouthing off, but not if he is getting to the stage where he actually almost hits someone, they should draw the line there.

Well, if it is intimidation like you stated the worst thing for Jen to do is show she might be. I can't say for sure if she is or isn't, but because of their past history and his temper and the way he likes to throw things around who's to say he wouldn't use that golf club on her.

I think what gets him more is that she does not show he scares or bothers her and that irks him. He is trying to get a rise out of her and more she doesn't give it to him the more it makes him mad. It just shows that the less control he has over the situation he is trying to create, the angrier he gets. A lot like children when they throw temper tantrums.

I saw Jen flinch when Dick slammed that golf club down, but she did a good job of keeping her cool. I think she is a bit scared inside but isn't going to show it. Good for her. It sure made me nervous, though. All it would take is one second for him to get angry enough to slam it down on her instead of the counter. That guy's scary.

im just tired that its the same thing over and over, he obviously 'calls people out' (although he only chooses to call out kail and jen, repeatedly) because he's pretty sure that the fans LUV that and he's already told us that he's proud to be the first bb hg to ever EVER play the game THIS way :rolleyes: .....i'd enjoy watching it if he went off on everybody, but since its just on the same people i figure now its all just as staged as his daughter snotting all over his shirt (which he put back on after she shoved it up her nose, gross)

That's because he's a horrible bully, and he only goes after the people that he thinks the house will allow him to bully. If he went after Jess or Amber or Jameka, it would be a different story. The house likes them, and they wouldn't allow it.

I thought Jen flinched, too, but I didn't want to say it as so many people feel the need to bash here if you say something you can't prove. Thank you for saying it when I didn't have the guts to say it. :notworthy:

I think Jen is afraid, but she has spent her life acting like things don't bother her, when she can manage it (as her background in wrestling when she wasn't wanted on the team shows). As I've said before, if Jen had screamed and cried, and then said she was afraid, Dick would be gone right now. If he pulls something like this on any other woman in the house, he'll be gone. That's why he chooses Jen.

I agree, Catniptoy.

His abuse has ascended to a new level.

The act was physical, and It was in invasion of person space. I dont know about most people, but throwing liquid on someone is a trigger move for me. It gets people riled up good...

By showing that scene (I really didn't think they would) they are trying to turn the viewers against him. Their little way of saying sorry that they put such a Dick on the show. Wow, Danielle couldn't hold back the laughter. Of course, there was a lot more they could have showed.

What did Dick say after he said he wouldn't apologize for throwing the tea at her? I missed it.

Ok Dick has got to go....I am tired of his childish outburst and throwing everyone under the bus...even when his daughter tells him somehting in confidence...he repeats it to everyone If he is backdoored i bet you ge will go off on a rampaged...His tactics werer funny in the beginning now they are just plain mean and because of him I like Jen now...

Hi, I don't agree what Jen Said about Dick. But what Dick did by throwing Tea on Jen was not right and totally uncalled for. Very rude thing to do. That's not as bad as hitting a person, but it's still a rude and insensitive and cruel thing to do. Jen has been really classy for not retaliating.

Archived