Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can't be too stupid when he picked up on the fact that Eric is getting info from somewhere...no one else has figured that out, have they?

when was this?

I don't know if this has been mentioned and if so, I apologize but....

Has anyone else noticed that on the show when they they have to subtitle...they don't print "Evil" but instead "Evel?" I think the houseguests infer the name means he's "evil" because when he disagreed with Jameka about god she said, "His name is Evil, what's that about? Evil!" But I take it to mean he's risky, a daredevil...as in Evel Kneivel since it's spelled that way.

Had he ever addressed his nick name and I missed it?

Guest jordansmom

I noticed that too and was wondering why. I thought maybe they(CBS) didn't want to get into the whole good vs. evil thing.

Dick is my # 1.

Who woulda thunk he was a Jets fan...

He did the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets chant straight at the camera. Hilarious.

And going to the Black Hole with green hair and a Jets jersey.

I got his back!

gm.gif

his game may be over soon. if him or his daughter dont get hoh i think he'll be on block . the hg are scared to death to know if they make final two they can already have two votes against him

Did I hear that there was going to be a 24 hr indoor lockdown? Where will Dick smoke?

No smoking for Dick...he should be a raging fool by now since it has been a few hours. Tonight should be very intertaining.

I've been gone from BB for 4 days.

I read/saw videos about Dick's rant on Jen after the Dani slurrs. Then I read about his being on 'good behavior.'

Sounds like that house is deadly boring when he's on good behavior - yesterday being a perfect example.

Not sure how I want him to be - obnoxious and good TV or reasonable and dull.

What I find so funny about the whole tea dumping aftermath (not the incident itself) was that the very people that were always talking about Dick going on and on about something were doing the exact same thing. I feel that with House Guest like AmBore and Jameka not running into the ground maybe others ought to let it go too. CBS probably loves the attention they are getting from Dick and I am sure they are patting themselves on the back for casting him. I myself find him very real and love him or hate him he has people talking about Big Brother, which I am sure is exactly what CBS was hoping for.

Finally dick has woken up that Kail knows ans somebody is feeding her info. Too bad that he is complaining to Dustin who is in with Kail.

Does Dick have time to flip the vote? He has around 4 hours to talk some sense in to Jess and Eric. can he do it? I was hoping he would tell Jen everything was an act this morning to set up a covert alliance and get her vote to keep nick. that would shock the world but he isnt that smart

Archived